Can I get Shizune's arc if

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Singally

Can I get Shizune's arc if

Post by Singally »

I choose to side with Lilly during their argument? From Feuver's flowchart(2.9) I saw in support on these forums it seems possible but even after choosing every Shizune+ answer prior to this one, I keep ending up in Emi/Kenji's arc. So is it just impossible to get Shizune's arc without pissing off Lilly during their spat?

http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=ACT15.png
A link to the flowchart. If you look down to the left of Cold War, there's an arrow coming from the Lilly option back to Shizune's route, but I can't seem to have it work.
FoxtrotZero

Re: Can I get Shizune's arc if

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Singally wrote:I choose to side with Lilly during their argument? From Feuver's flowchart(2.9) I saw in support on these forums it seems possible but even after choosing every Shizune+ answer prior to this one, I keep ending up in Emi/Kenji's arc. So is it just impossible to get Shizune's arc without pissing off Lilly during their spat?

http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=ACT15.png
A link to the flowchart. If you look down to the left of Cold War, there's an arrow coming from the Lilly option back to Shizune's route, but I can't seem to have it work.
No. I think the flowchart author automatically put the arrows in there because those are possible combinations of choices, but unless you "Wait for Misha and Shizune" AND side with Shizune in the argument, you don't have +2 with Shizune and all of the options to start her Act II become cut off.

If you're going with Shizune's route, I reccomend you agree to Nurse, go running with Emi, pick "Go for it", and then go for lunch with Shizune. It's a nice scene, but there's no way to get it without being a bit roundabout on your way to Shizune's arc. The only way to get it naturally would be to be interested in both Shizune and Emi, and they're kinda opposite, but I guess they figured the scene at the Shanghai with Shizune and Misha was too nice to completely cut, so it got sandwiched in there.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pft. Flowcharts. Cheaters. :roll: If you want Shizune, it should be obvious enough to back her up. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:Pft. Flowcharts. Cheaters. :roll: If you want Shizune, it should be obvious enough to back her up. :lol:
Well I've only ever used flowcharts for Act I. But every time after the first that I did Act I involved skip mode, only caring about the new dialogue. Most of the time I did it so I could keep in line with my favourite characters as much as possible (e.g., siding with Lilly whenever possible, just to easy my conscience), as well as because I KNEW there was some hard-to-get scene on the way to Shizune's which I wanted.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Pft. Flowcharts. Cheaters. :roll: If you want Shizune, it should be obvious enough to back her up. :lol:
Well I've only ever used flowcharts for Act I. But every time after the first that I did Act I involved skip mode, only caring about the new dialogue. Most of the time I did it so I could keep in line with my favourite characters as much as possible (e.g., siding with Lilly whenever possible, just to easy my conscience), as well as because I KNEW there was some hard-to-get scene on the way to Shizune's which I wanted.
I only used a chart for that one weird scene that basically requires trying to juggle Emi and Shizune or whatever. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

@OP: You did the right thing. Keep siding with Lilly and stay away from the dark side! :P The reason it's so complicated to get Shizune's route is because you're not meant to betray Lilly. :mrgreen:

@Xanatos & Foxtrot: I agree that it should be obvious to back Shizune up if you want her route. :lol: I only used flowcharts when I wanted 100% (and only in Rin's route). It helped... until I realised, today, that I still had some missed dialogue. Now I have to do everything from scratch. :roll:

EDIT: Oh, and that Shizune/Emi scene too. It was 5 am and I was tired of seeing both of their faces The flowchart helped a lot. A lot. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)