Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Pseudogenesis

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I picked Lilly. Her eyes (Ironically, maybe) are her prettiest feature.

Edit: I accidentally bad sentence structure.
Last edited by Pseudogenesis on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

LOL WUT wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
MY EYES!! THEY'RE BURNING!!! --HNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

*Takes out eyeballs*
You Remind Me of This http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... mXDbrN_rkY

Don't ask me why I am 19 and still watch spongebob.
Wait. Am I not supposed to watch it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:

I pressed that button about 60 times.

NOONNNOOOOOOONONONOOOOOOOONNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONONOOOOONOOOOO
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:

I pressed that button about 60 times.

NOONNNOOOOOOONONONOOOOOOOONNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONONOOOOONOOOOO
...Glad I'm not the only one. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
MY EYES!! THEY'RE BURNING!!! --HNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

*Takes out eyeballs*
You Remind Me of This http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... mXDbrN_rkY

Humbug. I'm 21 and 90% of my viewing is still the same cartoons from over a decade ago. It's not our fault most of modern television sucks. 8)

Tell me about it. I've been going through old TV shows for my reviews since i've run out of animes to review, and so far Power Rangers Time Force is ten times better than most serious shows and animes i've seen this year. Good fucking Jah how depressing is that? It's just as full of failed ambitions as Analogue: A Hate Story and half the time i want to punch the sixth ranger, but it's still better written and better acted than the fucking Twilight movies.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote: Tell me about it. I've been going through old TV shows for my reviews since i've run out of animes to review, and so far Power Rangers Time Force is ten times better than most serious shows and animes i've seen this year. Good fucking Jah how depressing is that? It's just as full of failed ambitions as Analogue: A Hate Story and half the time i want to punch the sixth ranger, but it's still better written and better acted than the fucking Twilight movies.
I was thinking more of Jersey Shore, "reality" shows in general, and the fact that the "history" channel is full of aliens and 500 different shows each about boats, pawn shops, and storage units...But Twilight fits the bill of "shit that shouldn't be on TV" just as well. :lol:

Though, if reality TV ever actually became a thing (as in The Truman Show, not the scripted crap that passes for it), I might watch that. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
LOL WUT wrote: You Remind Me of This http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... mXDbrN_rkY

Humbug. I'm 21 and 90% of my viewing is still the same cartoons from over a decade ago. It's not our fault most of modern television sucks. 8)

Tell me about it. I've been going through old TV shows for my reviews since i've run out of animes to review, and so far Power Rangers Time Force is ten times better than most serious shows and animes i've seen this year. Good fucking Jah how depressing is that? It's just as full of failed ambitions as Analogue: A Hate Story and half the time i want to punch the sixth ranger, but it's still better written and better acted than the fucking Twilight movies.

Try watching Cheers and Frasier. Two funniest shows on air IMO, with the obvious exception of the old Simpsons episodes.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
rbk

Post by rbk »

Hanako.Long black hair and slim. Girls with that kind of looks seem to get my heart beating rapidly which show i like her.
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

rbk wrote:Hanako.Long black hair and slim. Girls with that kind of looks seem to get my heart beating rapidly which show i like her.
She's freakin' roasted bacon. How is she possibly the most physically attractive?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

acewing905 wrote:
rbk wrote:Hanako.Long black hair and slim. Girls with that kind of looks seem to get my heart beating rapidly which show i like her.
She's freakin' roasted bacon. How is she possibly the most physically attractive?
Probably because that doesn't actually detract much from her looks. I've seen her type of scarring on real people and they still look plenty attractive.

Now, if her burns were of the more severe type (pink shriveled skin, no hair, no nose, no ears)...Yeah, seeing those people makes me physically ill.
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Xanatos wrote:
acewing905 wrote:
Probably because that doesn't actually detract much from her looks. I've seen her type of scarring on real people and they still look plenty attractive.

Now, if her burns were of the more severe type (pink shriveled skin, no hair, no nose, no ears)...Yeah, seeing those people makes me physically ill.
I wasn't being entirely serious, cause Hanako is pretty cute in the game, but I fail to see how real people can be burnt to that degree and still look attractive. Maybe I'm just a shallow fuck, but then again, this is purely about physical attractiveness.
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Going to have to agree, the burning unfortunately is going to have a legitimate impact on her appearance objectively.

Voted for Lilly for she has great hair, a pretty face, and perhaps the best figure. Also checked Miki too because she is pretty fine and figured not many voted for her, which I was right.

Poor Rin... as much as I think you're cute I couldn't pick you and still be impartial. :(
ook

Post by ook »

I'm surprised Yuuko doesn't have more votes here. (less than Rin and Akira? wut?)
Is the librarian fetish not a popular one among KS fans? :?

I know this isn't from the game (which is what the poll is really about), but I totally get the fuzzies from this http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/2722
God, look at her in that turtleneck and ponytail.

Maybe I've just got a thing for freckles.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

There's no choice for Suzu ? Aww :(

Anyway, I voted for Lilly and Miki because reasons.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Dream

Post by Dream »

Unattractive Hanako
Just because i was curious, i made a google search of "Beautiful burn victims" and within some minutes this is what i found:

As far as i know, Hanako's burns would be similar to those

Also, a quote from the girl who i think is that model, here's the link if you want to check the full thing:
"As an artist my aim is to portray beauty in its imperfect form that can evoke new meaning to the beholder’s eyes. My work is dedicated to the Burn survivor community around the world; not only to represent all other burn survivors but to encourage and inspire greater self esteem. To prove scars are not something to be ashamed of but they can become one’s identity, they should never obscure a person’s perception of themselves nor hinder them from living life to the full. It is possible to overcome the emotional turmoil that comes with scars and that is our aim. There are organisations in support of burn survivors; such as the Katie Piper foundation, Phoenix Burns Society , Burn Victim Survivors group on Facebook and Burn survivors through the world whom I represent for example.

I approached Julian with whom I was able to work on the concept of portraying the scars as part of character and personality, with the aim to achieve something genuine yet beautiful in its true form. To prove that scars do not change a person, they make that person who they become

Julian, thank you so much. I have not only had a relaxing and fun shoot but for first time as a model have felt confident with my body"
Sounds like a woman Hanako would be interested in.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos