Bad endings you saw first

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mirage_GSM

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
That's the bad one, yeah.
To be precise it is one of the two bad ends.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
That's the bad one, yeah.
To be precise it is one of the two bad ends.
To be precise, there is only one bad end. The other is neutral. :P

@ook: There's a certain choice that locks you into Hanako's bad end before Lilly's call. I forget exactly what it is.

@ShadeHaven: Ha ha. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

It's being called neutral by a large number of people, but there's no actual reason it should be considered such.
I just recently stated why I think that, so I'll just link there.
I never really understood, how anyone ever got the idea that end could be considered neutral...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:To be precise, there is only one bad end. The other is neutral. :P

@ook: There's a certain choice that locks you into Hanako's bad end before Lilly's call. I forget exactly what it is.

@ShadeHaven: Ha ha. :P

If i'm not mistaken, it's the one right before act 4, when you decide wether or not you want to go out with Hanako to town a bit. Thank god i ended up making the right choice, because i seriously didn't realize Hisao's actual perspective regarding the choices (i thought he wondered if he wanted to spend time with Hanako or do something else, he apparently wanted to but wasn't unsure if his delicate flower could take it) nor was i aware of the precedent it was going to set for the route.

@ook: I think now i understand why one choice leads to Act 4 while the other leads to the neutral/bad end in Rin's route. Although in a way they are the same thing, there's a big, meaningful difference in how the choices are worded.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Kenji while trying to get into Lilly's route
And then Lilly's bad ending
...She's not my favorite character.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Shizune's bad ending. Completed her good ending before hand then picked the bad ending--after that replayed the entire route to remedy that.

Repeat process on all other routes--with the exception of Lilly's. The neutral ending is just...passable
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Emi's bad ending. A few months later I got Shizune's. Shizune's was the most "effective" ending since it made me feel bad.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

Kenji's. I was trying to get Rin's route (my 4th route) and I had no idea what answers should i choose.
DH531

Post by DH531 »

I got kenji's ;_;
But then I got Lilly's bad ending.....3 times...then I finally got her good ending!
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Oddball wrote:So, just being curious here, what characters did you end up getting the bad ending for first? When I say that, I mean without TRYING to get the bad endings, just naturally playing and choosing what you thought was the right answers as you played along.

In my case, I got both Shizune and Hanako's bad endings before I got their goods. It amuses me that these two are my most and least favorite characters.

In Hanako's case, I ended up reloading an earlier save and got .. the neutral ending. I had to start again to get the good ending.

In Shizune's case, I actually liked the bad ending better. I'm not saying tat it was a better outcome, I just thought it was much more powerful emotionally than the good ending was. The good just felt kinda bland to me.
Funnily enough, I didn't get the bad ending for any of them.

I got Hanako's "meh" ending, which pissed me off to no fucking end, and I got the good endings for all the rest.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Hanako's route.

incidentally she was the first girl i was intentionally going for but i unintentionally got Rin and then Emi. I got both good endings on their routes too. So i was like yay i finally got the baconator.

then i get the bad end. of course.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yummines wrote:i was like yay i finally got the baconator.

then i get the bad end. of course.
Katawa Karma, asshole. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Ste

Post by Ste »

ook wrote:
To me,"explain" and "need to understand" mean pretty much the same thing. I was like "why the hell are you being rude? I wanted you to ask politely to try and explain."
Mmmhh...

"explain": I'm judging you.

"need to understand": I'm accepting you as you are.

If you couldn't see the difference, in that case you didn't understand anything about Hisao's demeanour and feelings. Same with Rin.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Rin's bad ending, i don't remember the details since it was almost a year ago, but i probably was tired of her nonsense, and clicked on the hostile option.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Hanako's bad end.

Though, I'd blame that on a design trap. I don't like being given the illusion of choice, especially if I've already screwed up. Comparably, Emi's had a parachute of sorts that could save your butt.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal