Bad endings you saw first

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Bad endings you saw first

Post by Oddball »

So, just being curious here, what characters did you end up getting the bad ending for first? When I say that, I mean without TRYING to get the bad endings, just naturally playing and choosing what you thought was the right answers as you played along.

In my case, I got both Shizune and Hanako's bad endings before I got their goods. It amuses me that these two are my most and least favorite characters.

In Hanako's case, I ended up reloading an earlier save and got .. the neutral ending. I had to start again to get the good ending.

In Shizune's case, I actually liked the bad ending better. I'm not saying tat it was a better outcome, I just thought it was much more powerful emotionally than the good ending was. The good just felt kinda bland to me.
Not Dead Yet
Fiandra

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Fiandra »

I got Lilly's bad end first. And then I have to play the route all over again to get the good end just because I forgot to save :oops:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Nobody in Particular

Post by Nobody in Particular »

I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kenji's.

:lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

I got the Kenji ending (if that counts) about 5 times while trying to start Rin's path.
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

Yup, booze party with Kenji, i'm a real winner with human relationships!

After that i got good ending with Hanako tho <3
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Hanako's

feels good man
1339110615867.png
1339110615867.png (646.46 KiB) Viewed 6003 times
Dream

Post by Dream »

Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
That's the bad one, yeah.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Nobody in Particular wrote:I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.
Same here. I also got Shizune's bad ending first, but its not like I didn't know what comfort meant. After those two, I just used a guide to get the good endings for the other girls.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
That's the bad one, yeah.
I always found it amusing that If you go with the other choice there and make it to Act 4, Hisao will just pepper Rin with fragments of his rant from the bad ending anyways... And that's the route to the good ending :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Nobody in Particular wrote:I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.
Same here. I also got Shizune's bad ending first, but its not like I didn't know what comfort meant. After those two, I just used a guide to get the good endings for the other girls.
:P Cheater.
ook

Post by ook »

I got Shizune's bad ending. I knew full well what the choice meant, and I was like "awwwwwwwww yeah." 8)

I also got Rin and Hanako's, but those were both a case of Hisao not doing what I wanted him to.

To me,"explain" and "need to understand" mean pretty much the same thing. I was like "why the hell are you being rude? I wanted you to ask politely to try and explain."

And for Hanako's, I TOLD Hisao to listen to Lilly... he didn't obey me. :/ I chose to leave Hanako alone earlier, why is Hisao hellbent on NOT leaving her alone now?

Xanatos wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
clever
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Xanatos wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
In more ways than one. 8)
Bacon Elemental

Post by Bacon Elemental »

I think the first bad ending I saw was Rin's. At least, it's the first one I did without the intent of being a completionist. :P