Bad endings you saw first

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2784
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Bad endings you saw first

Post by Oddball » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:08 pm

So, just being curious here, what characters did you end up getting the bad ending for first? When I say that, I mean without TRYING to get the bad endings, just naturally playing and choosing what you thought was the right answers as you played along.

In my case, I got both Shizune and Hanako's bad endings before I got their goods. It amuses me that these two are my most and least favorite characters.

In Hanako's case, I ended up reloading an earlier save and got .. the neutral ending. I had to start again to get the good ending.

In Shizune's case, I actually liked the bad ending better. I'm not saying tat it was a better outcome, I just thought it was much more powerful emotionally than the good ending was. The good just felt kinda bland to me.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Fiandra
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am
Location: Sports Shed

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Fiandra » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 pm

I got Lilly's bad end first. And then I have to play the route all over again to get the good end just because I forgot to save :oops:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem

User avatar
Nobody in Particular
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Nowhere in particular

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Nobody in Particular » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Xanatos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:02 am

Kenji's.

:lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
inquisitivenegro
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 am
Location: In the Pacific

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by inquisitivenegro » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 am

I got the Kenji ending (if that counts) about 5 times while trying to start Rin's path.
$50 says I live more South than all of you

User avatar
Valtameri
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 am
Contact:

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Valtameri » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am

Yup, booze party with Kenji, i'm a real winner with human relationships!

After that i got good ending with Hanako tho <3
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer

User avatar
Brogurt
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Brogurt » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:22 am

Hanako's

feels good man
1339110615867.png
1339110615867.png (646.46 KiB) Viewed 1346 times

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Dream » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:35 am

Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Xanatos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:51 am

Dream wrote:Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
That's the bad one, yeah.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by ShadeHaven » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:55 am

Nobody in Particular wrote:I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.
Same here. I also got Shizune's bad ending first, but its not like I didn't know what comfort meant. After those two, I just used a guide to get the good endings for the other girls.

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Dream » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 am

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:Not sure if it was the bad ending, but Rin's route (the third route i played) when Hisao yells at Rin in her atelier, i think it's before act 4. I honestly had no idea what the choices even meant, so i was quite surprised when Hisao started ranting at her. I think i was also a bit benumbed due to the information overload.
That's the bad one, yeah.
I always found it amusing that If you go with the other choice there and make it to Act 4, Hisao will just pepper Rin with fragments of his rant from the bad ending anyways... And that's the route to the good ending :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Xanatos » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:19 am

ShadeHaven wrote:
Nobody in Particular wrote:I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.
Same here. I also got Shizune's bad ending first, but its not like I didn't know what comfort meant. After those two, I just used a guide to get the good endings for the other girls.
:P Cheater.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
ook
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by ook » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:20 am

I got Shizune's bad ending. I knew full well what the choice meant, and I was like "awwwwwwwww yeah." 8)


I also got Rin and Hanako's, but those were both a case of Hisao not doing what I wanted him to.

To me,"explain" and "need to understand" mean pretty much the same thing. I was like "why the hell are you being rude? I wanted you to ask politely to try and explain."

And for Hanako's, I TOLD Hisao to listen to Lilly... he didn't obey me. :/ I chose to leave Hanako alone earlier, why is Hisao hellbent on NOT leaving her alone now?

Xanatos wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
Nobody in Particular wrote:I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.
Same here. I also got Shizune's bad ending first, but its not like I didn't know what comfort meant. After those two, I just used a guide to get the good endings for the other girls.
:P Cheater.
clever

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by ShadeHaven » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 am

Xanatos wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
Nobody in Particular wrote:I got Emi's bad ending first. It was the first ending I got in KS and as a result it hit me the hardest.
Same here. I also got Shizune's bad ending first, but its not like I didn't know what comfort meant. After those two, I just used a guide to get the good endings for the other girls.
:P Cheater.
In more ways than one. 8)

User avatar
Bacon Elemental
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 am
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Bad endings you saw first

Post by Bacon Elemental » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:25 am

I think the first bad ending I saw was Rin's. At least, it's the first one I did without the intent of being a completionist. :P

Post Reply