Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by Xanatos »

TunaSandwich wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I'm truly sorry about that. I overdid it, and now I've learned my lesson. From now on I'll be serious. Mostly. :)
Mostly. I got my eye on you -.-
If you could put your eye on him, wouldn't that make you a zombie... :o Kenji was right, the feminists are zombifying minions!

Crazy as that guy was, he was a bro in some parts. :lol: I'd say he's the side character I got most attached to but I was more attached to Yuuko.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
TunaSandwich

Post by TunaSandwich »

OtakuNinja wrote:Which of them? :P
Actually yeah... sandwiches usually dont have eyes. Maybe ill find some somewhere :D
If i had to only keep one of my senses it would be my hearing.
Can't live without music.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

TunaSandwich wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Which of them? :P
Actually yeah... sandwiches usually dont have eyes. Maybe ill find some somewhere :D
This one does. :D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
TunaSandwich wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I'm truly sorry about that. I overdid it, and now I've learned my lesson. From now on I'll be serious. Mostly. :)
Mostly. I got my eye on you -.-
If you could put your eye on him, wouldn't that make you a zombie... :o Kenji was right, the feminists are zombifying minions!

Crazy as that guy was, he was a bro in some parts. :lol: I'd say he's the side character I got most attached to but I was more attached to Yuuko.

How? Kenji was annoying as fuck, but he was easily the best side character.

I like him more than Yuuko, Yuuko... she's just annoying imho.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:How? Kenji was annoying as fuck, but he was easily the best side character.

She was adorkable. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote: If you could put your eye on him, wouldn't that make you a zombie... :o Kenji was right, the feminists are zombifying minions!

Most of the time I felt that way about Kenji. At first I was like "Yeah, he's kinda funny" but for a while I remember thinking "This guy is just rambling and it's keeping me from my girl." Usually I just tolerated him. He was only really likable in Shizune's route, where it was shown that somewhere inside, he was relatively normal, and we got a glimpse of his past.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:How? Kenji was annoying as fuck, but he was easily the best side character.

This. :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

This. :)
It probably helped that I'm a sucker for the timid ones... :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Most of the time I felt that way about Kenji. At first I was like "Yeah, he's kinda funny" but for a while I remember thinking "This guy is just rambling and it's keeping me from my girl." Usually I just tolerated him. He was only really likable in Shizune's route, where it was shown that somewhere inside, he was relatively normal, and we got a glimpse of his past.
I didn't really mind that he kept Hisao from the girl, and in more than a few occasions i actually preferred Hisao to not be dealing with the route's heroine for a while. His rambling can come off as pretty unpleasant at times, but at those moments i just remembered the poor guy had something wrong with his head. Rest of the time he was funny and kind of likeable. Haven't played Shizune's route yet though.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
backdooraction

Post by backdooraction »

I've got to say Emi, because the first girl I fell in love with had an extremely similar situation - lost her father at a young age, tried to push anybody away who got close to her. I guess Emi's route was like the happy ending I never got. I confessed to this girl, and got rejected. A year later, I pretended I was alright and continued to be "friends" with her. However, I realized after far too long that she realized I still loved her, and was using me as emotional support. I woke the fuck up and told her off.

it still hurts, though.
Last edited by backdooraction on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be..."
~Roger Waters, Pink Floyd
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

backdooraction wrote:I've got to say Emi, because the first girl I fell in love with had an extremely similar situation - lost her father at a young age, tried to push anybody away who got close to her. I guess Emi's route was like the happy ending I never got. I confessed to this girl, and got rejected. A year later, I pretended I was alright and continued to be "friends" with her. However, I realized after far too liing that she realized I still loved her, and was using me as emotional support. I woke the fuck up and told her off.

it still hurts, though.
Yeah...THAT'S why you pick Emi...

:lol:
backdooraction

Post by backdooraction »

Well, it was also my first route, so I was practically flailing about on the keyboard, with no idea what I was getting into.
"All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be..."
~Roger Waters, Pink Floyd
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote: If you could put your eye on him, wouldn't that make you a zombie... :o Kenji was right, the feminists are zombifying minions!

Most of the time I felt that way about Kenji. At first I was like "Yeah, he's kinda funny" but for a while I remember thinking "This guy is just rambling and it's keeping me from my girl." Usually I just tolerated him. He was only really likable in Shizune's route, where it was shown that somewhere inside, he was relatively normal, and we got a glimpse of his past.
While I can sympathize with being annoyed at Kenji because there were moments when he showed up that I shared similar sentiments to Hisao, in other words I felt that something pointless to the story was going to happen and it was going to get in the way of the feels that I was going through. Nonetheless, he was just too funny for me to hate. He was also, like Hisao once notes, a genuinely nice guy deep down.

But you're right, in Shizune's path he was great. He had always been that character that seemed out of place in the sense that he seemed almost unreal and over-the-top, but in that path KS showed that even that character was all-too-human, and I sincerely felt bad for him for the first time. Unlike his drunken ramblings in the beautiful Kenji end.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Denouement wrote: But you're right, in Shizune's path he was great.
You didn't get the bad end, did you? :|
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Denouement wrote: But you're right, in Shizune's path he was great.
You didn't get the bad end, did you? :|
No sir I did not.