"Passing Of Time" Music Track Oddity

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ufua

"Passing Of Time" Music Track Oddity

Post by Ufua »

Alright. So, recently, my headphones started breaking. The right earpiece fell out, and I've been forced to play with only sound coming from the left. Everything is balanced for it, so I tend to not hear anything different...

...Until this played.
Everybody probably knows the cheery tune from the music track. Accompanied by the appear, then disappearing logo. But, when you get the chance, listen to it again, but have no sound coming from the right. It sounds very, very different. Like, no different in the sense that one part of the song is more dominant, but different to where it seems like another song entirely.

It's odd. :?:
The dream comprised of 50 people, each of one of them falling towards infinity. Their speed never slowed, but never sped up. The object of the game, was to fall the furthest. It was very amusing to see some splattered against some rocks.
Very.
Very.
Amusing.
*Maniacal Laughter*
Zilveri

Re: "Passing Of Time" Music Track Oddity

Post by Zilveri »

You are not the only one. ChilledChaos realized this on one of his videos. It indeed sounds different.
NuclearWaffles

Post by NuclearWaffles »

Ufua wrote:Alright. So, recently, my headphones started breaking. The right earpiece fell out, and I've been forced to play with only sound coming from the left. Everything is balanced for it, so I tend to not hear anything different...

...Until this played.
Everybody probably knows the cheery tune from the music track. Accompanied by the appear, then disappearing logo. But, when you get the chance, listen to it again, but have no sound coming from the right. It sounds very, very different. Like, no different in the sense that one part of the song is more dominant, but different to where it seems like another song entirely.

It's odd. :?:
Yeah the left and right play 2 entirely different things. If you only listen to one you won't be hearing the whole song.

Zilveri wrote:ChilledChaos
mah nigga
Ufua

Post by Ufua »

NuclearWaffles wrote: Yeah the left and right play 2 entirely different things. If you only listen to one you won't be hearing the whole song.
Really now? That's interesting. I mean, I've heard the entire song before, but I didn't realize that the song was literally 2 different things.
Huh. The things you learn.
The dream comprised of 50 people, each of one of them falling towards infinity. Their speed never slowed, but never sped up. The object of the game, was to fall the furthest. It was very amusing to see some splattered against some rocks.
Very.
Very.
Amusing.
*Maniacal Laughter*
NuclearWaffles

Post by NuclearWaffles »

Ufua wrote:
NuclearWaffles wrote: Yeah the left and right play 2 entirely different things. If you only listen to one you won't be hearing the whole song.
Really now? That's interesting. I mean, I've heard the entire song before, but I didn't realize that the song was literally 2 different things.
Huh. The things you learn.
Well, the song isn't technically 2 different things. It's one song, just the melody and counter-melody panned completely to the left or right.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Congratulations you discovered stereo
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Brogurt wrote:Congratulations you discovered stereo
Yay!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Ufua

Post by Ufua »

Brogurt wrote:Congratulations you discovered stereo
*Level up*
Now for surround sound...
Back to grinding.
Very.
Very.
Amusing.
*Maniacal Laughter*