Weird situation you'd put the girls into

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Weird situation you'd put the girls into

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:*Twitch*

But back on topic, since we are talking about winter/summer stuff here...

How would the girls act if they went Skiing, ((or Snowboarding, if you're a fat jolly American?))
Implying no Americans ski and no non-Americans snowboard...I think there's supposed to be a joke there but I can't get over the total incorrectness. :lol:

Rin wouldn't be able to use ski poles. Misha would get way too into it and crash into a tree.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

Shadowyeclipse wrote: *Twitch*

But back on topic, since we are talking about winter/summer stuff here...

How would the girls act if they went Skiing, ((or Snowboarding, if you're a fat jolly American?))
Rin would be a ski jumper.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

I don't sure if this is funny but me and my brother recently re-addicted to Skyrim. It might be worthwhile trying to teach Rin how to use Destruction magic. With some training she might throw Firebolt from her foot. (To think of it. It would be very interesting style.) or tell Shizune trying to max her Speech or Misha max her Sneak. or, best one, convince Hanako to cast Flame Cloak.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

...I really need to avoid this forum if I have any intention on completing the next chapter... :cry:
But I just can't! (at least, for now)

watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=V- ... =endscreen

now, before I sign myself a ticket to hell I'll just quietly slip away into MS-Word and finish that chapter...8k words and counting :lol:

I want to see Lilly do that shit on the video. Akira comes in carrying the box, then Lilly notices it and says: "I have special eyes"

"MY BRAND!"
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Megumeru wrote:...I really need to avoid this forum if I have any intention on completing the next chapter... :cry:
But I just can't! (at least, for now)

watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=V- ... =endscreen

now, before I sign myself a ticket to hell I'll just quietly slip away into MS-Word and finish that chapter...8k words and counting :lol:

I want to see Lilly do that shit on the video. Akira comes in carrying the box, then Lilly notices it and says: "I have special eyes"

"MY BRAND!"
I swear to god, as the days go by I realise you are not ballin' more and more like a friend of mine.
But on a related note.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

FoxtrotZero wrote: I swear to god, as the days go by I realise you are not ballin' more and more like a friend of mine.
But on a related note.
That a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

SHII-HAEL!
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

This is based on a Tumblr post I saw a few days ago so I take no credit for this twisted idea:

Hanako, Emi, and Rin playing a game of Twister. Now reflect and think how much of a fucked up situation this is.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Megumeru wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: I swear to god, as the days go by I realise you are not ballin' more and more like a friend of mine.
But on a related note.
That a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:
That is... a slippery slope.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Snow_Storm wrote:This is based on a Tumblr post I saw a few days ago so I take no credit for this twisted idea:

Hanako, Emi, and Rin playing a game of Twister. Now reflect and think how much of a fucked up situation this is.
I had to think about that for a moment. Oh...

A similar case would be Lilly and Shizune playing charades?
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

FoxtrotZero wrote: That is... a slippery slope.
Oh...that's bad then... :(

...how slippery? :lol:

SHII-HAEL!
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Megumeru wrote:

Do you carry inane shit, e.g. duct tape, in your authentic military backpack at all times?
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

FoxtrotZero wrote: Do you carry inane shit, e.g. duct tape, in your authentic military backpack at all times?
Nope~

I don't even have a military backpack, though I wish I do

SHII-HAEL!
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Megumeru wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: Do you carry inane shit, e.g. duct tape, in your authentic military backpack at all times?
Nope~

I don't even have a military backpack, though I wish I do
It's pretty slippery for you at this point, but I think you'll snag on something.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Megumeru wrote:

Do you carry inane shit, e.g. duct tape, in your authentic military backpack at all times?
The authentic military version of duct tape is called "hundred mile an hour tape" (No. I don't know why it's called that) and an authentic military backpack is most likely a rucksack.
Not Dead Yet
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Oddball wrote: The authentic military version of duct tape is called "hundred mile an hour tape" (No. I don't know why it's called that) and an authentic military backpack is most likely a rucksack.
No, he just carries regular inane shit like duct tape and large clips. *shrug*. But the backpack, or rucksack is authentic military surplus, and it is, in fact, a rather nice backpack. Pretty large for anything you might actually need to carry to school, but he keeps it loaded (the man carries his laptop to school for no real reason - I've literally seen him pull it out and play Half-Life 2 at lunch) with a bunch of stuff and it's really effective at weight distribution.

The thing is, not only is he that guy, but he's a genuinely odd character. He's a highly outspoken brony and a good 85% of the things that come out of his mouth are extraordinarily outlandish, and must not be taken seriously.

Edit:
Wikipedia wrote: In the U.S. submarine fleet, an adhesive cloth tape is called "EB Green," as the duct tape used by Electric Boat was green. It is also called "duck tape," "riggers' tape," "hurricane tape," or "100-mph tape"—a name that comes from the use of a specific variety of duct tape that was supposed to hold up to 100 miles per hour (160 km/h; 87 kn) winds. The tape is named so because it was used during the Vietnam War to repair helicopter rotor blades, thus earning the name 100-MPH tape. Duct tape was also used during the Vietnam War to balance helicopter rotor blades.