Hanako and Life of Pi?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako and Life of Pi?

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote: ...Welp. Everyone go home. This guy just won the thread.
Sweet, I WON SOMETHING!
Oddball wrote:
ACSephiroth wrote:I wonder how Hanako would feel about the new Life of Pi movie coming out this month.
I'm not even sure she watches movies.

Maybe if it's Life of Pi.

I could see her watching a movie though.
I could see her attending super-late/early theatre screenings where nobody else is there. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:

I could see her attending super-late/early theatre screenings where nobody else is there. :lol:

Oh, that made me sad for some reason.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:

Oh, that made me sad for some reason.
Then Lilly would walk up at the end of the movie, Hanako gets spooked, Lilly ends up with a popcorn bucket on her head.

...I need to find an artist to commission this from. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Of all the locations where lots of people gather, movie theaters would probably be among the places where she'd feel most at ease, since it's usually too dark for people to notice her scarring and people's eyes would be focussed on the screen instead of on her.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Guest Poster wrote:Of all the locations where lots of people gather, movie theaters would probably be among the places where she'd feel most at ease, since it's usually too dark for people to notice her scarring and people's eyes would be focussed on the screen instead of on her.

That's also true.

In fact, that makes a lot of sense.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Guest Poster wrote:Of all the locations where lots of people gather, movie theaters would probably be among the places where she'd feel most at ease, since it's usually too dark for people to notice her scarring and people's eyes would be focussed on the screen instead of on her.
Then something malfunctions and the lights go on. Someone sees her scars and goes "Cool makeup! You're that chick from the monster movie I saw last week, right?"

Then she cries and everyone in the place descends on that guy and tears him apart.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Then something malfunctions and the lights go on. Someone sees her scars and goes "Cool makeup! You're that chick from the monster movie I saw last week, right?"

Then she cries and everyone in the place descends on that guy and tears him apart.

Hisao, Lilly, and Akira would be at the front of that queue by miles.

I would love to see Akira beat the shit out of someone who says something like that. Then we would all understand what Hideaki's afraid of.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Hisao, Lilly, and Akira would be at the front of that queue by miles.

I would love to see Akira beat the shit out of someone who says something like that. Then we would all understand what Hideaki's afraid of.

According to fanfic, he's afraid of Akira's anal rape...Just a note.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:

According to fanfic, he's afraid of Akira's anal rape...Just a note.

Ugh. -_-
I personally cannot stand that stuff.

Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

Now I have finished the book. I enjoyed it, but I think the ending was just what you would think to happen. Maybe there was something deeper, but I didn't got it.
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Zilveri wrote:Now I have finished the book. I enjoyed it, but I think the ending was just what you would think to happen. Maybe there was something deeper, but I didn't got it.
The story is about the journey, not so much about the destination.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

ravenlord wrote:
Zilveri wrote:Now I have finished the book. I enjoyed it, but I think the ending was just what you would think to happen. Maybe there was something deeper, but I didn't got it.

True.

What stuck out most about the ending is that the representatives for the shipping company actually went with how Piscine told the story the first time around, rather than how it really went down. For some reason, it was the part I remember most about the ending.

Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

ravenlord wrote:
I see. I really enjoyed the journey. Any way you want it, it's still a great book.
Blaze117

Life of Pi?

Post by Blaze117 »

Just curious... any Hanabros going to see Life of Pi? Read it? The trailers look really good, I might go watch it with my one and only ^.^

MFW People look at me talking to a picture on my phone...http://bit.ly/UKnlQ7
Routes: Hanako>Lilly>Shizune>Rin>Kenji>Emi
Girls: Hanako>Misha>Rin>Shizune>Lilly>Emi
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Life of Pi its a nice book if you like Symbolism, if you take things for what they are and not for what they represent the book will be confusing as fuck.

Since you guys are reading books from Katawa Shoujo, there are more interesting things to read. Hisao talks about reading "A book about a postal service that may or may not exist". He's talking about Crying of the Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon, its a small book, 150 pages or so, and its really mind-boggling, like Douglas Adams on crack.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!