Molly topic!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shadowyeclipse

Re: Molly topic!

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Snow_Storm wrote:Guys, guys! I finally figure out who in the hell is the Track Captain. It is not Kenji, that blonde gay guy who gave Hanako a dirty look at the end of her good route ending, or 2pac hiding from the mainstream media.

The Track Captain...is actually Adlai Stevenson! Here me out real quick, I have some facts and proof to support this.

It is amazing that the question of Track Captain's identity still remains a mystery to this day. However, it saddens me that none of your readers seems to know who this "retired late governor" the clues point to seems to be. Well, that man is none other than Adlai Stevenson, former governor of Illinois and twice-failed presidential candidate. Here is some evidence to back up this theory. Keep in mind that I take no credit for finding this information. I'm just passing it along.

"I suppose I could wear a hat, but then my teeth would fall out to spite me. I could get false ones, but doubtless then I would get fat just to prove my teeth work. The easiest course is to drape my whole body in robes and shawls and hope no one recognizes my eyes. " - Commenting about his baldness to an NBC reporter in 1952. (Perhaps his baldness could be allude to Hanako being self conscious about her scars. Hanako wear's a hat, use her hair, and wear long clothing to cover her scars)

"Today I am plunged into a battle that is familliar to just my allies. the enemies and the problems are the same to only my friends, but for me, I must learn to cope without the knowledge. The terrain is different only to I. My world has changed and shifted so much that I can not no longer recognize it." - Giving a speech at Charlottesville, 1960 (Possible Hisao reference to how he has to deal with the new changes in his life)

President Eisenhower continues to amaze me. He appears to be an
ungainly and graceless man, but when [senator Robert] Taft makes a
move, no matter how ridiculous, Eisenhower copies it with the skill of
[French mime] Marcel Merceau. I haven't achieved such levels of mimicry

with my own party, but I'm working on it. (Possible Shizune/Misha reference? I mean, in a sense, Misha has to copy everything Shizune says to help her communicate and Shizune isn't a very well like leader due ot her brute and blunt style.)

If you docuhebags need even more proof, you're sick.
Wut
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Albert Wesker

Post by Albert Wesker »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:Oh, I just found a likely culprit for who the blonde guy is, if anyone wants to know.

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/1827

Takashi Maeda, in art club, and has something called Tinnitus.

That possibly rules out being the gay track captain.
I love the fact that in the pic, below Molly name says "Indian"
Even though it doesn't have anything to do with her disability.
"Blue moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart... without a love of my own"
Gamer, bad comedian and Wahahaha~!
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Albert Wesker wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:Oh, I just found a likely culprit for who the blonde guy is, if anyone wants to know.

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/1827

Takashi Maeda, in art club, and has something called Tinnitus.

That possibly rules out being the gay track captain.
I love the fact that in the pic, below Molly name says "Indian"
Even though it doesn't have anything to do with her disability.
It is a bit odd, but there must not be very many darker-skinned people in Japan, if from what I've heard is true.
*Shrug*

Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:Guys, guys! I finally figure out who in the hell is the Track Captain. It is not Kenji, that blonde gay guy who gave Hanako a dirty look at the end of her good route ending, or 2pac hiding from the mainstream media.

The Track Captain...is actually Adlai Stevenson! Here me out real quick, I have some facts and proof to support this.

It is amazing that the question of Track Captain's identity still remains a mystery to this day. However, it saddens me that none of your readers seems to know who this "retired late governor" the clues point to seems to be. Well, that man is none other than Adlai Stevenson, former governor of Illinois and twice-failed presidential candidate. Here is some evidence to back up this theory. Keep in mind that I take no credit for finding this information. I'm just passing it along.

"I suppose I could wear a hat, but then my teeth would fall out to spite me. I could get false ones, but doubtless then I would get fat just to prove my teeth work. The easiest course is to drape my whole body in robes and shawls and hope no one recognizes my eyes. " - Commenting about his baldness to an NBC reporter in 1952. (Perhaps his baldness could be allude to Hanako being self conscious about her scars. Hanako wear's a hat, use her hair, and wear long clothing to cover her scars)

"Today I am plunged into a battle that is familliar to just my allies. the enemies and the problems are the same to only my friends, but for me, I must learn to cope without the knowledge. The terrain is different only to I. My world has changed and shifted so much that I can not no longer recognize it." - Giving a speech at Charlottesville, 1960 (Possible Hisao reference to how he has to deal with the new changes in his life)

with my own party, but I'm working on it. (Possible Shizune/Misha reference? I mean, in a sense, Misha has to copy everything Shizune says to help her communicate and Shizune isn't a very well like leader due ot her brute and blunt style.)

Wut

Google "Gogo is Adlai Stevenson Final Fantasy VI"
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:

Wut

Google "Gogo is Adlai Stevenson Final Fantasy VI"

Seems like a risky search.

I'll do it.

johnmalkovich

Post by johnmalkovich »

I've never seen any real data on Molly other than being the result of an earlier attempt. However, other than being a mascot character I haven't seen anything on her.

I was tooling around with coming up with a Molly centric story, but the more I wrote out a backstory, the more I was inspired to take the important elements of her backstory and turn it into a new character, recently crowned Yuki (Though likely to change... the names clash too much with the settings. )

If nobody has any objections, I'd be willing to share a backstory I spun up.

I feel kind of odd putting this out here though. My original intention was to just post a backstory possibility and then hammer out details later, but I decided it might just be best to see what the mood for such things are. I generally lurk anyways so...yeah.
"No you cannot be me now give me my damn tax returns back!"