Shizune
9%
Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

Reksho

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by Reksho »

DrNonookee wrote:I generally enjoy both interacting with people and being on my own, albeit both in different ways.
You could also be an ambivert. Keep in mind that whether you're an extrovert or an introvert isn't a black and white question. It's a continuum in which you can position yourself in. Society just likes to slap labels on everything so that it's easier to understand. People also tend to fluctuate on the extro-introversion scale; nobody stands perfectly on the same position on the scale every single day.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Reksho wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Emi's bad end was one of the most emotional moments for me. That's part of the reason I think Emi is the worst girl and her route is the least enjoyable.
I honestly cannot understand people finding a story bad just because it gave you strong emotional feelings/didn't have a happy end. If anything, it's proof that it managed to reach your subconsciousness and stir up something inside-- something difficult to do for every writer.
Hey, I said it was one of the reasons. :?

Other reasons include but are not limited to:
• Her being happy, or at least smiling, most of the time.
• Her unhealthy adolecent sex drive.
• Her sex/angry face
• Her route was quite boring.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:healthy adolescent sex drive.
Fixed. Also corrected the spelling. /grammarnazi :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Huh. Rin is actually a little difficult to get on your first run, which must be why the numbers for her are so low.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

Xanatos wrote:
Lemons are healthy, yes, but I seriously doubt any health benefits from that sort of usage.
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
100% get!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Kyvos wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Lemons are healthy, yes, but I seriously doubt any health benefits from that sort of usage.
Thank for the saving. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Someone suggested I do Rin, so I did Rin.

Oh, and I'm back xD
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
Dream

Post by Dream »

I am surprised at the few votes that went for the manly picnic though, i thought it was going to be a much bigger number than 3. Although i guess it's not as easy to get as i thought it was.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yipyapper wrote:Someone suggested I do Rin, so I did Rin.

Oh, and I'm back xD
Who are you? :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

ambivert
Huh. I've never heard this word before.

ASSIMILATING NEW VOCABULARY...PROCESSING...WORD ASSIMILATED. VERBOSITY EXPANDED.

I suppose that might be the case, although in my case it's really hard to tell. I only spend a lot of time alone because all the things I personally enjoy (video games, the Internet, TV, etc.) tend to be solitary activities and I don't have anyone to enjoy them with. The primary factor really seems to be whether I feel comfortable being myself around someone - if I do, I'll hang out with them all they want (in fact, I may even be a little on the clingy side), but if I don't, just being around them makes me want to shrink way like poor Hanako. :(
I am surprised at the few votes that went for the manly picnic though, i thought it was going to be a much bigger number than 3. Although i guess it's not as easy to get as i thought it was.
The Manly Picnic ending is a little different in that, while there *are* a lot of choices that lead to it, most of them are counter-intuitive to the intent of the game. You basically have to be *trying* to avoid all of the girls - making choices that turn them all off or push Hisao away from interacting with them. Since most people who play the game are trying for *some* girl (if not a specific one), they're less likely to make the choices that lead down the MP path.
Her unhealthy adolecent sex drive
There is *nothing* wrong with being overly libidinous. Heck, I'd *prefer* such a girl, seeing as how I myself am a hopeless pervert. :P Better to have someone who can appreciate and enjoy pervosity than someone who'd always be offended by it. I want a girl as kinky as I am. :mrgreen:
Her sex/angry face
What, you mean this?
Emi's 'naughty' face. Or angry face, depending on the scene.
Emi's 'naughty' face. Or angry face, depending on the scene.
EmiFace.png (39.66 KiB) Viewed 4855 times
'Cause I'll be honest - I *love* this face. There are few things more endearing - or potentially hilarious - than when your girlfriend starts thinking naughty thoughts and then makes a face like this at you... :mrgreen:

Hisao: "Um...Emi, why are you looking at me like that?"
Emi: "Oh...no reason. Say, Hisao, do you know what 'pegging' is?" *evil grin*
Hisao: "...help me..."
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
Heartless Wanderer

Post by Heartless Wanderer »

DrNonookee wrote: There is *nothing* wrong with being overly libidinous.
Unless you have a heart condition that makes too much sex dangerous.

...OH WAIT.
[Emibro], [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], [Rin Kin], Feminist, Two-timer

In other words, [Manly Picnic]
rosemarie-chan

Post by rosemarie-chan »

Manly picnic. While I was already in love with Lilly and rejecting every other chance with any other girl. You can't imagine my facial expression when I realised I got into Kenji's route. I had heard about it but didn't expect it to be my first route.
And no way in hell I could imagine that I would have to die for not going after a girl.

In the end, I played Lilly's route as the last one, to save the best for the end. I took a liking to Emi so, technically, she was the first girl I went for. But that manly picnic is trully irreplaceable. :D
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

rosemarie-chan wrote:Manly picnic. While I was already in love with Lilly and rejecting every other chance with any other girl. You can't imagine my facial expression when I realised I got into Kenji's route. I had heard about it but didn't expect it to be my first route.
And no way in hell I could imagine that I would have to die for not going after a girl.

In the end, I played Lilly's route as the last one, to save the best for the end. I took a liking to Emi so, technically, she was the first girl I went for. But that manly picnic is trully irreplaceable. :D
That's kind of what I wish I did with Hanako's, but I played hers first, making all the others very, very painful. -_-

But yes, if you don't join the feminist agenda, YOU DIE

rosemarie-chan

Post by rosemarie-chan »

That's kind of what I wish I did with Hanako's, but I played hers first, making all the others very, very painful. -_-
Well, I am grateful to Kenji for making me realise that going after the girl I liked the most was not the best idea until it was the only one choise left. :D
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

rosemarie-chan wrote:
Well, I am grateful to Kenji for making me realise that going after the girl I liked the most was not the best idea until it was the only one choise left. :D