Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by Xanatos »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
Xanatos wrote:That said, however, OtakuNinja is still a dirty spam-filled heathen. 8)
There can only be one.

I got attached to Kenji, because he tied me up to himself with tape.
Kinky...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Deardrops

Post by Deardrops »

I thought (or hoped hehe) Emi's mum, Meiko I think, was secretly going to steal Hisao somehow too.

But one can only dream. </3
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

@H_Shot_W The debate isn't finished yet, so no one is the winner. :P Besides, you one joined us in the end. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Deardrops wrote:I thought (or hoped hehe) Emi's mum, Meiko I think, was secretly going to steal Hisao somehow too.

But one can only dream. </3
Fanfics. Or, if you're up for it, a weird MILFy spinoff game. But that'd piss off the devs. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Deardrops

Post by Deardrops »

Xanatos wrote:Fanfics. Or, if you're up for it, a weird MILFy spinoff game. But that'd piss off the devs. :lol:
Oh? How very tempting haha! :wink: I wonder if any of them actually considered it just for a laugh...
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Deardrops wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Fanfics. Or, if you're up for it, a weird MILFy spinoff game. But that'd piss off the devs. :lol:
Oh? How very tempting haha! :wink: I wonder if any of them actually considered it just for a laugh...
Could be. XD
TunaSandwich

Post by TunaSandwich »

Rin.
Fear of change is quite familiar to me and i especially liked the...intimate scene, especially the part where she told Hisao to come closer.
She is all around a character i like the most and i wanted to understand her better even the first time you talked to her. I dont know something about her, other than just trying to understand her drew my interest about her. Maybe its because she does art im interested about it.
The story was really heavy at some times Especially in the gallery where you try to get her to explain how she feels about Hisao and the fact that you feel like shes using him and made me care about her even more.

I will always treasure her story over the others.
If i had to only keep one of my senses it would be my hearing.
Can't live without music.
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

Most definately Shizune.

She's smart, she's determined, she's competetive, she's a tad mischievous...she's everything I love in a girl. It doesn't hurt that she's quite attractive, too. What I would give to have her here, next to me, kicking my ass at Risk...
Completion Level: 100%
Current Route: Shizune (Replay 3)

Favourite Girl
Before: Emi>Shizune>Lilly>Hanako>Misha>Rin
After: Shizune>Misha>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Lilly

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ChrisTheCat wrote:Most definately Shizune.

She's smart, she's determined, she's competetive, she's a tad mischievous...she's everything I love in a girl. It doesn't hurt that she's quite attractive, too. What I would give to have her here, next to me, kicking my ass at Risk...
You actually know how to play Risk?

She'd kick my ass just on account of I've never played it. :lol:
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

Xanatos wrote:

Risk is awesome! You should learn to play.
Yeah, but Shizune would still hand me my ass, even after she graciously gives me Australia.

Favourite Girl

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

'Seek out the good in every man, speak of all the best I can. Then will all men speak well of me, and say how kind of heart I be'~ Geoffrey Chaucer
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ChrisTheCat wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Risk is awesome! You should learn to play.
Yeah, but Shizune would still hand me my ass, even after she graciously gives me Australia.
Nobody to play with here. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I suck at Risk, unless I somehow manage to occupy Australia and South America at the beginning. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:I suck at Risk, unless I somehow manage to occupy Australia and South America at the beginning. :P
Okay, I'll play against you then. :lol:
ChrisTheCat

Post by ChrisTheCat »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I suck at Risk, unless I somehow manage to occupy Australia and South America at the beginning. :P

[I shall defeat all of you. I shall attack aggressively, and your empires shall crumble against me!]

Favourite Girl

Favourite Side-Character
Yuuko

Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

ChrisTheCat wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

[I shall defeat all of you. I shall attack aggressively, and your empires shall crumble against me!]
Lol

Shizune fanboy

Admit it, everyone played defensively.

Also, 100-post CHERRY POPPED.

LIKE A BALLOON
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.