The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

H_Shot_W

Re: Finally finished KS

Post by H_Shot_W »

kbk wrote:To be honest it gets a little confusing trying to divorce yourself from other endings towards the end. Too many self-contained universes in each playthrough, WHY ISN'T HANAKO TALKING TO ME....oh wait different story.
"Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are." ~ Arthur Golden, author.

"The very greatest things - great thoughts, discoveries, inventions - have usually been nurtured in hardship, often pondered over in sorrow, and at length established with difficulty." ~ Samuel Smiles, author.
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

H_Shot_W wrote:
kbk wrote:To be honest it gets a little confusing trying to divorce yourself from other endings towards the end. Too many self-contained universes in each playthrough, WHY ISN'T HANAKO TALKING TO ME....oh wait different story.
Agreed, its hard when you're favourite girl suddenly doesn't associate much with you when you play another route... sad times...
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
kbk wrote:Well there you go. Must've been one of the other endings I missed and had to replay.
There are 14 endings, and I'll list them all for you. :)

Lilly: Good & Bad
Hanako: Good, Neutral & Bad
Rin: Good, Neutral & Bad
Shizune: Good & Bad
Kenji: Manly
Emi: Good, Bad & Good via Misha
Unreleased endings:

-Shizune/Misha 'comfort' threesome.

-Lilly/Hanako birthday orgy.

-Harem

(I wish. :lol:)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
kbk wrote:Well there you go. Must've been one of the other endings I missed and had to replay.
There are 14 endings, and I'll list them all for you. :)

Lilly: Good & Bad
Hanako: Good, Neutral & Bad
Rin: Good, Neutral & Bad
Shizune: Good & Bad
Kenji: Manly
Emi: Good, Bad & Good via Misha
Unreleased endings:

-Shizune/Misha 'comfort' threesome.

-Lilly/Hanako birthday orgy.

-Harem

(I wish. :lol:)
Oi, you forgot the chocolate ending which has to be unlocked by getting 100% :o
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
kbk

Post by kbk »

Oh my goodness. I was kind of pleasantly KS took the high road concerning rather outlandish scenarios.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

kbk wrote:Oh my goodness. I was kind of pleasantly KS took the high road concerning rather outlandish scenarios.
Rin's route still needs more footjobs.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
kbk wrote:Oh my goodness. I was kind of pleasantly KS took the high road concerning rather outlandish scenarios.
Rin's route still needs more footjobs.
And footmade lunches for Hisao. :)
TunaSandwich

Re: Why am i feeling so hard?

Post by TunaSandwich »

djuroi wrote:I just finished Katawa Shoujo, and i can't stop myself from constantly looking back on it. I went down the Emi path with no walkthroughs or guides and got the good ending. Whenever i try and start a new game to try Lilly's path i just cant do it, i feel as though Emi has forgotten me after everything we have been through, i know its just a game but i cant stop myself from feeling as though it was all real and Emi had an actual bond with me. It sounds stupid if i try to tell someone because it just sounds as though i'm crazy. Did anyone else feel like this? Lost and happy, sad and confused? Why does it feel like i actually knew Emi even though she's just an anime character? WTF is happening to me!?
The same happened to me after Hanakos and Rins story. I havent played the game after that, but i really need to play Lillys story D: Everyone tells me that its one of the best storys in the game.
But i feel bad everytime when i neglect RIn >.< SO DIFFICULT
If i had to only keep one of my senses it would be my hearing.
Can't live without music.
TunaSandwich

Re: What's so bad About the Feels?

Post by TunaSandwich »

I got really sad everytime a story ended, because i wanted to see more. None of the good endings i got are bad in anycase, all of them ended the story well, but still... I want more!
Especially after rin and Hanakos ending i got so sad when they ended.
The 'feels' werent so bad in my case ,but still it hurt to see the story end, maybe i just got way too attached to both of them...
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

TunaSandwich wrote:Lillys story D: Everyone tells me that its one of the best storys in the game.
Everyone tells me that its one of the best storys in the game
one of the best
It's the best. ;)
Heartless Wanderer

Re: What's so bad About the Feels?

Post by Heartless Wanderer »

It's one thing to enjoy the sense of 'feels' while you're actually reading KS or, well, immersed in any fictional experience, but when the 'feels' persist for so long after you finish that it's hard to get into anything else, it can get slightly annoying.

Take me, for instance. I have just enough a case of the 'feels' thanks to KS right now that I'm having some trouble getting into the mood to play videogames, despite still having three Persona games, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, and Resident Evil 6's Ada Wong campaign to finish.
[Emibro], [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], [Rin Kin], Feminist, Two-timer

In other words, [Manly Picnic]
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

OtakuNinja wrote:
TunaSandwich wrote:Lillys story D: Everyone tells me that its one of the best storys in the game.
Everyone tells me that its one of the best storys in the game
one of the best
It's the best. ;)
Yup the BEST
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
TunaSandwich

Re: Hijacked by feels

Post by TunaSandwich »

I got kinda sad when i finished Rins story, but mostly because it kinda reflected on me when she said she was afraid of change.
But yeah i have a friend who gets sometimes REALLY defensive over characters on games and anime. Of course i like fictional characters aswell, but still its kinda annoying when people get super defensive over them.
Affection to characters in fictional works usually means good storywriting ( or a easily emotianally attaching person) in my opinion, but i am sometimes attached to characters in games,anime movies etc. However i dont get super defensive over them or think of them as my waifus or stuff.
If i want to think a fictional character more close to me, then i do what everyone else does. *wink wink*
Heartless Wanderer

Post by Heartless Wanderer »

I think the fact that the word "waifu" is even being used at all makes it obvious that the subject isn't being taken seriously. Why did that need explaining? >_>

Well, whatever. Anyway, it's fun to think about various situations and possible scenarios involving fictional characters, that's why fanfiction exists. At the end of the day it's all just people having fun playing around with stuff, like imaginary action figures or Lego sets or something.
[Emibro], [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], [Rin Kin], Feminist, Two-timer

In other words, [Manly Picnic]
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Heartless Wanderer wrote:I think the fact that the word "waifu" is even being used at all makes it obvious that the subject isn't being taken seriously. Why did that need explaining? >_>

Well, whatever. Anyway, it's fun to think about various situations and possible scenarios involving fictional characters, that's why fanfiction exists. At the end of the day it's all just people having fun playing around with stuff, like imaginary action figures or Lego sets or something.
Some use that word while being serious. That's why it needs explaining. :lol: The loony ones ruin it for all of us.