Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Doomish

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by Doomish »

Banda wrote:Until someone else writes more futa than me, I will keep my title.
Challenge accepted.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Doomish wrote:
Challenge accepted.
Holy Mary mother of God.

Brace y'all'sselves.

Yes that is a word.
Hanabro to the end.
DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

Doomish wrote:
Challenge accepted.
Attachments
1337810059369.gif
1337810059369.gif (1.78 MiB) Viewed 6532 times
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

I thought everything was crazy before. I come back after a couple weeks to see what I've missed.
What I've missed is the very embodiment of "dafuq"
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
100% get!
Banda

Post by Banda »

Doomish wrote:
Challenge accepted.
Do it faget.

Also, I plan to get a picture commissioned of teenage Hideaki in his movie-going outfit, and I'm seriously considering going to a certain artist InCase and paying for a drawing because I'm in love with his drawstyle.
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

Ahem.
So, uh.
Anyway.
-"and tomorrow school if out anyway" - "if" should be "is".
-"Hideaki plays with my hands under the covers, holding them tight as we talk." - why do I like this small detail so much? It's sweet, and adds a lot of character to the scene for some reason.
-"he exclaims at me, look changing to almost anger at me." - some repetition here.
And then we get to the emotional stuff, which was good, and unexpected. It felt like it ended a little too quickly, though.
-"The only thing I want waking me up is him." - am I really--okay, that was heartwarming.

Cute story, well... written erotic bits... if you're into that... a good read.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

Banda

Post by Banda »

Fixed my grammar Messere Scissorlips, and the emotional bits did end a bit early than intended, but I did it for a reason seen in the next scene hopefully.
Banda

Post by Banda »

For those following the Hideaki stories:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=7104

Zhis is the new thread, so that I can keep things separate.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Valentine's Day
A Little Post-Good End Hanako and Hisao

In theory, it wasn’t hard to make chocolate.

You had a set amount of ingredients, a list of directions, and after you completed those you had a delicious tray of chocolate.

Then why the hell wasn’t it working?

Her frustration was hitting its peak, prompting her to stomp off into the kitchen to rummage about in the cabinet for the two things that would fix all of this.

Chocolate frosting… and wine.

Slamming both the bottle and the can of frosting on the table, she tugged the cork out of the wine with one hand and took a swig straight from the bottle before dipping a finger into the tin of milky chocolate.

Today was Valentine’s Day, and Hanako’s only goal today was to make the sugary treat for Hisao, and to possibly… get a little frisky with him.

Not that they weren’t “active” in their relationship, it was more that he’d been having a tough week and after a long day of work he only wanted to sleep.

Taking another swig from the bottle, Hanako idly licked the frosting from her finger as she sighed at the burnt tray of chocolate. She didn’t know how she was going to get his treat done in time, but she had to do something.

Anything.

She moved to stand up, intending to see about salvaging the chocolates, when the wine hit her hard. She stumbled, gripping the table to steady herself against the immediate rush of alcohol in her system, and accidentally knocked over the frosting onto her hand.

Then it hit her.

Smiling wickedly to herself, Hanako picked up the tin of frosting (and the wine) before making her way towards the bedroom.

- - -

Hisao cursed aloud as he stepped off the bus into a puddle, cold water splashing up into his shoes.
Today has been shit.

Making his way down the street, he takes a quick left to the small convenience store. Inside he grabs a can of beer along with a few other random things from the shelves before making his was up to the register. The man there gives him a quick look over before ringing him up.

“Rough day mister?”

Hisao answers with a groan, handing over the money for the plastic bag, and turns to leave when something catches his eye.

A rose.

“Is that for sale?” he asks the clerk.

“Yeah, it’s my last one, late V-Day gift?”

“Something like that,”

He hurriedly pulls the money out for the rose, snatching it from the vase, and gives the man a quick goodbye as he rushes out.

As he leaves, Hisao tucks one hand into his coat pocket, making sure that the rectangular square box is still there.

That box is the sole reason he’d been working late, the necklace within bearing a small heart, lined with silver, and bearing a beautiful ruby at the center.

As he continued down the street home, he let his mind wander over the thousand possible reactions Hanako could have to the gift, though his preferred reaction would be her lips on his.

God it’s been so long since they’d slept together.

Not in the literal sense, they did that every night, but in the marital sense.

Breaking out of his daydreaming, Hisao looks up to notice that he’s finally home, and quickly slides his key into the lock and steps inside to find the entire place is coated in darkness.

“What the hell?” he mumbles, dropping his stuff on the coffee table, along with his coat.

Off in the corner he notices a dim light coming from the bedroom, strange, but it makes him curious.

Slowly walking to the door, he tentatively places a hand on the doorknob, twisting it slowly and pushing it open to reveal a surprising scene laid out before him.

A naked Hanako, taking a drink from a wine bottle, with chocolate frosting strategically placed to cover certain places.

“W-Welcome home Hisao…” she purrs, frowning at the bottle before letting it drop to the floor with a clunk.
“H-Hey Hana, looks like you’ve been busy,” he stammers, eyes wandering over her form.

Placing one finger in her mouth and biting down, she nods, beckoning him to her with the free hand.

Need very little extra prompting, Hisao nearly rips his shirt off as he makes his was over to her. He dives onto her, tongue lashing out at her covered breasts, enjoying the taste of the frosting covering her hardened nipples. Her hands wrap around his head, fingers curling in his hair as his ministrations coax out small moans from her.

It doesn’t take long for him to clear her chest of the chocolate, and he moves from there to give her a flurry of kisses, sharing the deliciously milky treat with her before begging his descent down her body, planting several kisses along the way, his tongue begins to slowly lick at the frosting on her crotch.

This is the fun part, one that he doesn’t rush through like her breasts.

He’s slow, deliberate, tongue tracing patterns in the frosting. She writhes with each stroke, moans becoming louder as he closes in on her lips, and the final breakthrough brings her over the edge as he dips inside her. Noticing her climax, Hisao twirls around inside of her, knowing her well enough that he can keep her riding that high for a while with the right movements.

They work as intended, Hanako’s hands gripping the sheets as she moans his name in ecstasy, toes curling as a second orgasm rides itself out, and Hisao if forced to pull away as she can’t control her movements anymore.

Wiping the excess frosting off his mouth with a finger, he climbs on top of her, letting her suck the chocolate off with a sultry look, and being pulled in for a kiss by her immediately afterword. They stayed liplocked, Hanako refusing to let go of his hair, and Hisao had to fumble to get his pants off so he could fully enjoy his Valentine’s Day gift.

His pants finally off, Hisao wastes no time slipping into her. Her walls tightening around him as he begins rapidly thrusting into her, panting each time he bottoms out inside her. Her legs wrap around his waist as the make love, and she whispers in his ear to go faster, prompting him to steady himself with one hand on the headboard as he moves even faster.

He reaches such a furious pace that his heart begins to beat even faster, and he hopes that he’ll climax before an attack happens.

Fortunately, the way Hanako’s core massages him brings him over the edge faster than intended, and he buries himself inside her as he comes. As she feels him unload inside her, she pulls him in for a kiss, moaning into his mouth a little as he rides out his orgasm.

After his orgasm is finished, they cuddle together in the bed, Hanako quickly falling asleep on his chest out of exhaustion, and Hisao suddenly remembers that he was supposed to give her the actual gift he purchased.

Looking down at her though, he decides to just do it tomorrow, it’s already been the perfect Valentine’s Day.

I thought about doing a Halloween thing, but that'd be too easy.
Also it's very ooc
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I posted this in the KSG but you didn't seem to take note so I'm reposting it here. You're just gonna have to find the quotes with ctrl-f instead of looking for the line number

line 73
>he makes his was over
no
line 75
>begging his descent
nono

There's also some heavy tense switching, like from line 29 to 32, and in line 83

line 91
>Hanako quickly falling asleep on his chest
I'm having a hard time imagining this without her being on top, and there was no indication that this was the case

Final line
>he decides to just do it tomorrow
is this supposed to be a tease for a followup or something

Also, an observation; there was no mention of her being scarred or anything whatsoever. Especially odd, given that he spent an amount of time focusing on her breasts. Was this actually meant to be hanako from the get-go?
Banda

Post by Banda »

Brogurt wrote:I posted this in the KSG but you didn't seem to take note so I'm reposting it here. You're just gonna have to find the quotes with ctrl-f instead of looking for the line number

line 73
>he makes his was over
no
line 75
>begging his descent
nono

There's also some heavy tense switching, like from line 29 to 32, and in line 83

line 91
>Hanako quickly falling asleep on his chest
I'm having a hard time imagining this without her being on top, and there was no indication that this was the case

Final line
>he decides to just do it tomorrow
is this supposed to be a tease for a followup or something

Also, an observation; there was no mention of her being scarred or anything whatsoever. Especially odd, given that he spent an amount of time focusing on her breasts. Was this actually meant to be hanako from the get-go?

I'll be dead honest, I didn't indicate her being on top, my fault. Also, it was meant to be Hanako, I just don't like pointing out the scarring at all, I let the Hanabro's work with it. I also see the tense switching, that's just me being lazy, I'll fix it in the morning.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Why Shizune and Misha Don't Play Risk With Each Other
A bet is lost, and a dare is completed.

[This is never going to happen again, do you understand?]

I nod rapidly, eyes locked with Shizune’s as she positions herself between my legs, hands moving up to the top button of her blouse.

I don’t think my heart can handle this…

I don’t know exactly how I got into this situation, only that Misha dragged me into the Student Council room and sat me down. Then she signed something to Shizune, most of which I didn’t catch, though I did make out “You lost” and “Are you a liar?” from where I was sitting.

Regardless, I’m now sitting front row to a nearly shirtle-

Nope, a completely shirtless Shizune now.

Hoo boy…

She hesitates removing her bra, unclipping the back with one hand, and holding the cups against her breasts with the other. She avoids eye contact as she disrobes, this deep blush splayed on her face as she finally lets the bra cups drop.

My god… they’re amazing.

The twin globes in dangling in front of me are perfectly round, lily white flesh spotless and rosy nipples hard in the cool air of the room. I’m at a loss for words as Shizune quickly moves her hands to my belt buckle, making my heart jump in my chest.

What the hell does she have planned?

I sit motionless, distracted by the swaying breasts in front of me as she works my zipper down, reaching in with one hand to grasp my already rock hard member. Her blush deepens once she pulls it out, obviously mine being the first she’s seen, and she bites a lip before turning to look at Misha.

[Give me the stuff Shiina, I’m not doing this without it.] She signs quickly.

With a stifled “Wahaha” Misha reaches into her bag, retrieving a small bottle of-

Oh hell, that’s baby oil, I know where this is going.

My heart starts to beat faster as Shizune catches the small tube Misha tosses her, upending the bottle in her hand in preparation for a squirt when Misha suddenly leaps forward to stop her.

[Ah ah ah, that’s his job] she signs with a smirk, taking the bottle from her, and handing it to me.

Shizune gives her what I can only describe as a death stare before turning back toward me with a frown.

[Do what you will, but don’t go overboard. I don’t want any stains.] she signs, leaning back to allow me access to her bare chest.

I’m like a kid in a candy store, flipping the cap open and squirting a dollop into my hand before beginning to spread it on one pliant breast. I go slowly, enjoying the sight of Shizune’s breasts glinting in the sunlight as the oil covers them, and the way the flesh rolls in my hand. I lose myself in the act, both hands greasing her up, and I feel Misha’s hands on my wrist as I start to tease Shizune’s nipples.

I look up at her, wondering why in the world she stopped me, when I notice Shizune’s flushed face, eyes closed in pleasure at my fondling.

“Slow down Hicchan~! We haven’t even got to the good part yet!”

She pushes me back onto the chair, giving Shizune a pat on the back and nodding at my bobbing erection.

Nodding quickly, Shizune takes the oil and squeezes a bit into one hand before slipping said hand onto my cock.

She gives me a few weak pumps, spreading the oil across me just like I did her, and then she scoots herself forward.

I’m not ready for this, not at all.

She cups one hand under each breast, wrapping them around my erection, and begins to slide them up and down my length. It’s slow to begin with, the oil causing her to slip every once in a while, dropping one heavy breast onto my hips for a second before she scowls and resumes titty-fucking me.

She starts to move faster, the oil-slick breasts’ making this lewd sucking noise as the head of my cock peeks out from the tight tunnel of flesh, and I start to feel myself reach a point of no return. Noticing my heavy panting, and the twitching of my member inbetween her tits, Shizune slows down and begins to bounce them independently on me. The feeling of each breast rubbing me at a separate rhythm causes me to twitch even more, and I repress my urge to come as hard as I can.

Unfortunately, a separate sight shoots that down.

I look over Shizune’s shoulder to see Misha sitting down, eyes set on the half-naked Shizune in front of her, and legs splayed out as she plays with herself.

The sight of Misha’s glistening hand furiously twirling inside herself drives me over the edge, my cock convulsing as I fire off several gooey white ropes over Shizune’s chest.

Surprisingly, Shizune doesn’t stop jerking me off; instead she moves even faster like she’s trying to milk all she can out of me, and my hips thrust up reflexively as the pleasure gets even better.

Unfortunately though, things dies down quite fast after I stop painting Shizune’s chest with my cum, and Misha barely manages to fix her panties back in place before Shizune turns to her.

[Happy?] she signs, showing off her cum-covered chest.

[Yes.] Misha replies, panting slightly at what I’m guessing was a rushed orgasm.

Before I know it I’m thrown out of the room, and told not to speak of what just happened ever again.

I don’t think I’ll ever understand those two.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Looking Back
HanakoxHisao for a friend

I groan at the mass of papers on my desk, hours of work barely making a dent in the huge stack.

I hate my job sometimes.

Picking up one of the papers, I check my teacher’s key to make sure everything on the first page is correct before flipping it toward the next page, folding it around the stapled corner with a sigh.

These aren’t all my students, I’ve been “recruited” into covering for a fellow faculty member who had to take a few days off for personal reasons, and grading his classes papers makes me realize why he’d need those days off.

These kids are dumb as hell.

Thankfully this one managed to spell his name right, and put it in the right section. Above that he also managed a passing grade, one of seven in a class of thirty, and he almost got top of the seven.

I start to feel my sanity slip away when the noise of the door knob turning snaps me from my spiraling descent.

“A-Are you busy?” the timid voice trickles in through the door crack.

I feel a smile pull at the edges of my mouth, Hanako always asks before coming into my study, I don’t know why because she’s usually the one keeping the damn place in order when I’m at work. Between that, keeping our daughter Yumi in line, and making sure I don’t lose all my hair from stress at work I honestly don’t know how we’ve lasted these fourteen years together.

I assume it’s because I’m such a looker, but I don’t want to toot my own horn.

“Yeah babe, it’s okay,” I tell her, setting the paper down next to the stack.

She slowly steps in, and I’m treated to a rare sight.

She’s wearing her old school uniform, the white blouse with a black tie, green skirt, and black pantyhose all still perfectly fitting her now matured form.

Well… almost.

The skirt rises a bit higher than regulation, exposing more thigh than usual, and her pantyhose are more like sheer black thigh-high stockings that COULD pass as hose had the skirt covered them more. The blouse also doesn’t follow typical school dress code, the top few buttons un-done to reveal a substantial amount of tantalizing cleavage, and the tie lying directly in the path of said cleavage.

As nice as this all is, I can’t help but wonder why this is happening.

“W-What’s wrong Professor Nakai~?” Hanako asks, hips swaying a bit as she closes in on my desk.
Oh hell, I forgot Yumi went on her school trip today, and that she’ll be gone for a day.

Tonight is going to be fun.

Hanako leans on my desk once close enough, giving me a full look down her shirt, one hand twirling around in her hair as the other rests next to my desk lamp. She gives me this curious look, eyes a mixture of naiveté and lust as I realize I’m supposed to take the lead here.

Shuffling the papers a bit, I pull one out of the stack with a girl’s name, one that coincidentally was almost passing, but fell just a few points short of the grade.

“Yes Miss Ikezawa, I was just looking over your test from today,” I go with her maiden name, playing into this little fantasy she’s setting up.

Letting out this little sigh, she stops twirling her hair, planting that hand on the desk with her other.

“You were? How did it turn out?” she asks cheerily, small grin crossing over her face.

I put on this stern look, turning the paper toward her.

“You didn’t pass, but you almost made it,” I admit to her, handing her the test.

She looks at it with mock shock, one hand covering her mouth, and her eyes shining with false sadness.

“B-But I studied so hard Professor Nakai! I really need this grade to pass!” she exclaims at me, placing one hand on mine.

“Isn’t there anything I can do Professor? Any extra credit classes I can take?” her eyebrow goes up at the words ‘extra credit’.

I sigh, taking the reading glasses off my face and giving her a smirk.

“That depends Miss Ikezawa, how hard are you willing to work for the grade?”

She gives me wicked grin, pushing her now shoulder length hair behind one ear before responding.

“Professor Nakai, I’d be willing to do annnyyythiiing to make that grade,” at the word ‘anything’ she buckles at the knees, dropping down and rolling her eyes back as if the mere word threatened to make her orgasm.

The conversation stops there, I barely get out of my seat before she’s pulled me into a kiss, both hands wrapping around my face as I use my free hands to throw the stacks of papers off my desk. Once the papers hit the floor Hanako climbs up onto the desk, managing somehow to stay lip-locked as she repositions herself to be sitting in front of me, and my hands quickly find the remaining buttons of her blouse.

I struggle with the buttons at first, hands fumbling in the adrenaline of the moment, and I decide to rip the offending fabric instead. The buttons clatter across my desk as I break from her mouth, kissing my way down her neck, and stopping at the two heaving mounds on her chest.

As my tongue begins its work, I’m treated to the rare symphony of Hanako’s pleasured moans, the ones she’s usually contains when we do these sort of things in our bedroom. My tongue glides across her already stiffened nipples, twirling around them before rapidly flicking in every direction, and I feel Hanako’s hand worm it’s way down to my pants.

Her hands are defter than mine, and she manages to undo my belt in record time before pulling my erection out into the air. Hand flying along its length as I return to kissing her, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. She moans as she strokes, the release of what I can only guess is years of sexual repression due to our child be an inquisitive little snot.

I run one hand under her skirt, pleased to find that she isn’t wearing any underwear, and we have a competition to see who can move faster.

I strain my wrist trying to keep up with her, fingers working in concert to hit every sensitive spot of her’s I’ve learned so far, but her hand is twice as good as mine and I start to feel the climax approach when she breaks off completely.

Leaning back she spreads her legs wide, lifting the skirt up with both hands to show off her glistening lips.

“Professor Nakai, you made me like this, won’t you take responsibility?” her tone is imploring, but her eyes show that she already knows what’ll happen.

I slide into her with one thrust, her walls clamping down on me with the sudden stimulation, and she lets out a loud gasp once I bottom out inside her. Wrapping her arms around me, she gives me a light peck on the lips, before saying the magic words.

“Hard, please,”

I acknowledge her request immediately; drawing out of her slowly, before slamming myself back inside.
A wicked smile tugs across my lips as I begin to rapidly pound her, each thrust threatening to push my desk back, but each pant from Hanako pushing me to go even harder.

She clamps down around me even harder, and her ankles lock behind me as I pick up the pace as much as possible. I’m honestly glad I never stopped my morning runs after school was over, because if I didn’t my heart would be exploding at the pace I’ve pushed myself to.

The noise of our lovemaking echoes in the study as I relentlessly hump her against the oaken desk, her moans growing louder and louder as she gets closer and closer to climaxing.

Unfortunately, I am getting dangerously close as well, and I’m about to blow when she beats me to it. Screaming my name she tightens her legs around me, forcing me to drive into her as much as I can as her core rhythmically massages my length, and I finally let go.

With a loud grunt I come, shaft twitching inside her as I fill her full of a certain liquid, and I feel her hands on my face as she pulls me into a fervored kiss.

We ride out or climaxes together, staying connected for a few minutes after it’s all died down, softly kissing each other as we start to detach from our current position.

Flopping back onto the chair, I let out a loud breath, wiping a bit of sweat off my brow as I watch Hanako giggle at me with a blush before she slides off the desk. As she begins to saunter out of the room with a sashay to her hips, I scoff loudly at her.

“Where are you going?” I ask, motioning to the now wrecked desk and floor.

“It’s your office Professor Nakai~,” she chuckles, twirling heel as she exits my study.

God I love this woman, I think as I tuck myself back inside my pants, and begin to pick up the scattered papers.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Home Sweet Home
HisaoxRin for a friend

A splash of cold water hits me as a car speeds by, and I barely manage to move my umbrella down in time to block the murky deluge.

Unfortunately that allows the torrent of rain coming from above to make me instantly soaking wet.

Fuck my life.

The only consolation here is that I’m almost back to my apartment, and that the convenience store is close as well.

Warm food and cold beer here I come.

I pick up two meals, one steak and one fish, mainly because my roommate is sometimes picky with food sometimes, and I also grab a couple cans of soda along with a few cans of alcohol. I also grab something else that I know we’ll enjoy together.

One fresh, shiny orange.

The cost of the combined items take a nice little handful from my wallet, and it only serves to remind me that I am, in-fact, a poor college student. I grab my bags and go to leave when my day instantly brightens up.

The rain has stopped.

A smile tugs across my face as I speed home, hands fumbling with my keys to the door, eventually unlocking it after I set the bags down.

The first thing I’m treated to upon entrance is the smell of paint.

It’s… not a bad smell, not like it used to be really.

Now it’s a common smell, one that signifies that I’m home, and helps ease my mind after a day of classes and work. I set the bags in the kitchen, glancing over toward our living room in hopes of catching a glimpse of the elusive master painter I live with. I’m disappointed however, as her easel is unoccupied, and her brush sits in a mason jar filled with murky water. I click my tongue to voice my disappointment, turning to unload the bags, when I nearly have a heart attack on the spot.

She’s somehow snuck into the kitchen and is sitting on the counter next to the bags.
How the hell does she do that?

“Hello,” she says, giving me her usual deadpan look.

“Hi Rin,” I respond, coughing a bit as I go to unload the bags.

“I smell fish, and steak, did you kill a bull shark?” she inquires, eyes peering into the bags.

“Did I what? A bull shark?” I stammer out, pulling the meals out and setting them to the side.

“Bull shark, the only feasible fish that you could cut a steak from, but also make a fish dish,” she says matter of factly, shuffling closer to the bags.

She leans over the bags, over my hands as well, and brings her face in front of mine with that same deadpan look; only her eyes are searching for something.

Oh right, she wants a kiss.

I lean in, planting my lips firmly on hers, and I get treated to a little moan as we swap spit for a few seconds.

I resist the urge to chuckle as I break away, opening a drawer and pulling out silverware so we can eat. Seeing that it’s time to dine, Rin slides off the counter, sitting on this stool near our table, one made a bit higher than said table so she can easily use her feet, and I stealthily hide the orange in my pocket before joining her.

We don’t talk much as we eat, never have, probably because we’re both hungry as hell and talking would require the holes we’ve currently filled with food. Rin eats slower than me, unsurprising due to the whole ‘foot to mouth’ thing, but also because she’s sampling both dishes. She casually steals a bite of steak as she chews the fish, then eating the steak before returning to her fish.

It’s one of her quirks I guess.

“Emi called today,” she states out of nowhere, almost making me choke on a bite of onion.

“W-What? What did she want?” I reply, forcing down that little chunk of onion that tried to free itself from my throat.

She gives me a shrug, casually stealing a bit of pepper from my plate before responding.

“Not sure, didn’t answer the phone,” she replies, comically waggling her arm stubs.

This time I can’t help but chuckle a bit, setting my fork down as I pull out my cell phone.

I usually keep it on vibra- HOLY SHIT SHE’S CALLED TEN TIMES!

I quickly find Emi’s number and call, hoping that she isn’t… I dunno… running or something.

“HISAO NAKAI WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!?!”

I pull my head away from the receiver, wincing at the volume that little girl can put out.

“She seems excited,” Rin states, stealing more of my steak as I go to respond to Emi.

“H-Hi Emi, how are you today?”

“Don’t you give me that shit, I called your apartment twice, and your phone ten times. Why didn’t you respond?”

I rub the back of my neck, letting out a small sigh before thinking of a good lie to give her.

Yeah I got nothing.

“It… was on vibrate,” I admit, hanging my head a bit.

I’m treated to a very long rant from Emi, one including the various abuse she plans to inflict on me once she comes to vis-

Wait what?

“You’re planning to come visit?” I ask bewilderedly.

“Yes, I do, and I know where you live so you can’t escape me. I’ll be by next week sometime, maybe if YOU ANSWERED YOUR PHONE MORE OFTEN YOU’LL KNOW WHEN I’M HERE!” she nearly screeches at me before hanging up.

I rub my temple, setting my phone on the counter, and turn to catch Rin smirking at me.

“What’s so funny?” I ask.

“Your face,” she states clearly, smirk growing a bit larger.

“What’s wrong with my face?”

“The face you make when Emi yells at you is funny, like a kid who just got caught eating cake before dinner,” she chuckles, hopping off the stool.

I almost go to say something smartass back to her when she does something surprising to me.

Using her teeth, she manages to undo the buckles on her overalls, letting the denim fabric fall off her lean form, leaving her in just a simple shirt and panties. Walking past me, she gives me a look before heading toward the bedroom by herself.

Oh, it’s one of those days.

This doesn’t happen very often, more increasingly now than before, but it’s still VERY welcome. Generally we’re quite platonic, sharing a kiss every now and then, but once her frustrations/lust builds up enough she lets me know that she needs the relief.

And I am happy to oblige.

I follow her into the bedroom, losing my shirt somewhere along the way, and when I enter the room I find that she’s managed to tangle herself up in her shirt somehow.

I watch her for a second, shirt stuck over her nose and eyes, pale breasts wobbling as she tries to shake the shirt off. Smiling I climb onto the bed, taking hold of the shirt and keeping it in place as I plant a soft kiss on her lips. One kiss turns into two as she returns the kiss, that spiraling into this heated makeout session where she attempts to explore as much of my mouth as she can before I finally pull the shirt off, revealing her lust-filled eyes and that beautiful mop of auburn hair.

I kiss her again, continuing that aforementioned session, when I feel something gripping me down below. Casting a glance down I notice her foot has quite the hold on me, and that’s generally the sign that she’s done waiting.

I pull back for a second, awkwardly taking my pants and underwear off before pulling her panties off, revealing her already soaking lips.

Wasting no time, I line myself up, slipping inside with no resistance and I hear her sigh contentedly as I bottom out inside her.

I don’t start immediately; instead I kiss her as I wrap my arms around her, enjoying the feeling of her core massaging me.

Unfortunately my enjoyment is cut short as she begins to rock her hips, forcing me to start thrusting. I start slowly, pumping my full length in and almost completely out, milking these delicious little gasps out of her before I start to speed up. Eventually the gasps turn into actual moans, and her breasts bounce with each thrust into her. My pace increases even more, comparable to that of a jackhammer, and she thrashes underneath me in pleasure. Her hair bounces wildly as her moans grow even louder, and I’m treated to the beautiful sight of her blushing face as she struggles not to come before me.

Unfortunately, I won’t let that happen, and I squash out bodies together as I kiss her passionately, driving her right over the edge.

She lets out this whimper as her body begins spasming, core clenching down on my length rhythmically, and I let go as well. My erection twitches as it unloads several days’ worth of stored seed, pulsating inside her as she milks everything I can possibly let out.

It all calms down soon though, our climaxes passing, and she lets out this long sigh as she leans back on the bed.

Giving her a smile and a kiss, I get off the bed, rummaging through the pockets of my pants for an item in question.

Finding it, I return to Rin with her prize in hand, and I’m treated to a large grin as she notices the spherical fruit.

I proceed to de-skin the orange, splitting it apart to feed it to her with one hand, even getting a few pieces for myself.

Once we’re finished I pull the blanket over us both, Rin cuddling up near me, and I turn the lamp in the room off.

Just before I fall asleep however, I’m treated to one last surprise to an otherwise perfect day.

“I love you Hisao”
FishyBroski

Post by FishyBroski »

Loved it, as usual.