Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by Xanatos »

Disguised Kenji wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Sorry for posting off topic again, but I felt like some of you might want to know this.

I few minutes after the last post, I recieved a text from her. I'm not going to give away all details, but this was the best day in my whole life! :mrgreen: It wasn't really a date, but everything we did was consistent with my "perfect date with Hanako", in the date thread.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go and HNNNG!! for a while. :D
Envious of you. Seriously. :lol:
Agreed. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
tonydxcal

Post by tonydxcal »

i would have to say im most attached to lilly not because she has a healthy sex drive but because she seems like someone fun to be around and we would go together pretty well. i'm tall relaxed responsible and mature like her. but i also have a healthy adolescent sex drive so that would help too. and also her story was to most touching. i cryed through most of the sentimental parts.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Rin and perhap Emi.

After I finished Rin's and Emi's path. I realized that they're a point which me and Rin. and surprisingly, my crush and Emi have in common. It is that we have no "friend". I am kind of loner. So I often be the last who have a group in any group work, and I feel like I am only one who ever worked with 40 classmates if combines several 7-8 person group. I don't know whats wrong with me, like Rin. After I finished Rin's path for a week. I sum up my problem as "People wants me to speaks. But when I speaks, No one heard it. People thinks I want to be mute while I realized they aren't deaf. I cry out, My voice resonances in silence." and I thinks Rin would be like "People wants her to speak but no one want to hear her." in a way or others. I think my crush are only one who I want to tells her how I feels about classmate. But I screw up our "friendship" by tell her I want to hug her three months ago. Occasionally catched staring at her to the point she told me I'm annoying and we end up not talikng with each other for two months.

My crush, in other hand, being more or less center of my class. She is de facto vice-class rep. and I'm bit confused when her closest friend (therefore my enemy as he is man) tells me she never consider anyone in class as "friends". But Emi's route tells me how exactly she means and point me that I too have no "friends" in class. I seldom Emi-inspired run which surprisingly, a classmate asked me why I smiling while running. I think it might because I do forget about loneliness when running. I wish I have that smile again as my smile are "consumed" by something since I distance myself with her and realize she can be first and only human (for a while at least) I can called her "friend". I don't want to go back in time and take my words and sights back, nor apologize her for being annoying. As everything I done are really what I feel toward her. I just wish that she know what I really want to say. I want to talks to her but to think I can't explain what I want to and speechless if she want to hear what I want to talk. I can easily imagine myself hugging her... and cry.

P.S. I posted a copy of it in Hanako's Broken Heart Club. So don't tell me to do so unless you think post it here are off-topic.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Gordon_4

Post by Gordon_4 »

To buck the trend, I like Hanako but I'd prefer to be her friend. I feel it would have made a powerful side arcs if you pursue Lilly; then Hanako goes to ask out one of the other students. Despite the meta reason for her preference, I'd be lying if I didn't enjoy her arc, especially playing pool.

On the other hand, my fav, hands down is Shizune. She was just like this force of nature; the woman without fear. Hell if she'd been the blind one instead of Lilly, I'd be afraid that Marvel Comics would poach her to replace Matt Murdoch as the Daredevil.

Even if it did go overboard at times, the way she just powered through everything and everyone was just awe inspiring: are we sure her deafness isn't just an inability to hear everyone else's bullshit above her own sense of awesomeness? Plus, that girl is kinky.
James Cameron AND Shizune fanboy.
ACSephiroth

Post by ACSephiroth »

This is my first post here (some brony friends of mine convinced me to try out the game). Anyway, I would have to say that Hanako attracted me the most since she seemed to be the most innocent of the bunch as well and I can relate to her shyness. At the same time both of us aren't exactly helpless and are working on improving our conditions instead of letting it rule our lives.
The_Nexus

Post by The_Nexus »

In my case, I became attached to Hanako. This is because she is the girl I most relate to. I couldn't even begin to count how many hours I have spent alone in my room. Like Hanako I fear that if I would go out and socialize more I will just be ridiculed for my appearance and then ignored. And my "friends" situation isn't good either. I don't know who even still is my friend. And my amount of friends diminishing isn't good since I didn't have many anyway.As I heard about Hanako's problems I couldn't help but get attached. She and I were so alike...
Welp, better get back to being lonely.
Last edited by The_Nexus on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I feel like I've responded to a similar thread like this, but what the heck?

Character I'm most attached to...is probably not much of a brainer to all of you now, is it?

Shizune. Tadaa~surprise2...or not.
It's funny how it began; she first reminded me of a close friend of mine with her position in the student council and how blunt she can be at some point, but then after going through KS and her route I found...more.

First I was intrigued by her driven character, competitive nature, and her subtle flirtatious side that pops up once in awhile. But then I became curious; as the route progresse something in me kicks in that screams 'I want to know more' or 'I want to see what makes her tick' or something along that line. And so I began my own little character analysis to dug up and understand her character as much as possible. The route progresses, and what came from mild curiosity evolves into fascination--and here I am today, head over heels on something that I wish to exist but isn't.

At that point I knew I went in and took it far too seriously but eh, what the heck. At least I'm not the only one right? :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Corinlee

Post by Corinlee »

i would have to say the girl i grew MOST attached to is Lilly. She has that certain air about her that you can simply spill all of your darkest thoughts and deep feelings, and she will be the motherly aspect helping you through your troubles. the reason, besides that, i grew most attached to her is the fact that she had no one to turn to when SHE needed to talk with someone. i would have to say that i was sold to lilly when she asked... no, pleaded Hisao not to leave her when they went to her family's summer home. She is kind-hearted, and has a very good nature. an over-all sweet girl.

don't get me wrong though, i still like Emi, Shizune, and Hanako too :smile:
the four girls that have touched me most deeply
gorgo

Post by gorgo »

Rin, her complex and strange personality affascinate me and i have the desire to understand her more deeply.
Emi=Hanako=Lilly=Rin=Shizune
Corinlee

Post by Corinlee »

Megumeru wrote:I feel like I've responded to a similar thread like this, but what the heck?

Character I'm most attached to...is probably not much of a brainer to all of you now, is it?

Shizune. Tadaa~surprise2...or not.
It's funny how it began; she first reminded me of a close friend of mine with her position in the student council and how blunt she can be at some point, but then after going through KS and her route I found...more.

First I was intrigued by her driven character, competitive nature, and her subtle flirtatious side that pops up once in awhile. But then I became curious; as the route progresse something in me kicks in that screams 'I want to know more' or 'I want to see what makes her tick' or something along that line. And so I began my own little character analysis to dug up and understand her character as much as possible. The route progresses, and what came from mild curiosity evolves into fascination--and here I am today, head over heels on something that I wish to exist but isn't.

At that point I knew I went in and took it far too seriously but eh, what the heck. At least I'm not the only one right? :lol:
i whole-heartedly agree with you, my anonymous forums friend. and no one said that it is wrong for one to love a fictitious character such as shizune :)
the four girls that have touched me most deeply
Dream

Post by Dream »

For a long time i could never describe why, and even today i can only describe it on extremely vague terms, but the girl i got the most attached to by far is Hanako. Part of it is that she very strongly reminds me of a person that was (and is) very important to me, but i can't say it's only that, something deep down also... resonates, for lack of a better word. It's pretty hard to describe.

Granted i still haven't played all of KS (Completed Hanako and Emi's routes, and on Act 2 of Rin's) But i have a hunch that it will still be Hanako. Or maybe it'll change to Lilly... or Rin, actually :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Oyasumi

Post by Oyasumi »

Shizune. She was the first girl I wanted to go after and the first story line I completed. I was attracted to her sense of playfulness. It would be so easy to make someone like Shizune humorless and boring, I found it refreshing that they didn't go in that direction. I liked how she joked around and how competitive she was. Plus I took two years of sign language and in those classes we learned about Deaf culture, so that made me interested her right off the bat.

I feel a bit sad when I see her when I'm going down other story lines, I like the other girls, but Shizune is the only one for me. :D
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Oyasumi wrote:Shizune. She was the first girl I wanted to go after and the first story line I completed. I was attracted to her sense of playfulness. It would be so easy to make someone like Shizune humorless and boring, I found it refreshing that they didn't go in that direction. I liked how she joked around and how competitive she was. Plus I took two years of sign language and in those classes we learned about Deaf culture, so that made me interested her right off the bat.

I feel a bit sad when I see her when I'm going down other story lines, I like the other girls, but Shizune is the only one for me. :D
Oh God, we've lost another one... :?

Just kidding... (Yes, I am a [Lilly Lover])
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Oyasumi wrote: I feel a bit sad when I see her when I'm going down other story lines, I like the other girls, but Shizune is the only one for me. :D
Oh God, we've lost another one... :?

Just kidding... (Yes, I am a [Lilly Lover])
You can't compare to us :twisted:

small in numbers, but never out-voiced or out-gunned :mrgreen:
*insert laughter here*
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
bearclaw01234

Post by bearclaw01234 »

Lilly... her calm almost noble wisdom & grace, the fact that i too am part Scottish (Irish, Scottish, Sioux 1/8th, & Southern), the way she can see, know, & feel something without a shallow biased view of it, the way she puts herself completely into everything she does, the way that with her love is complete in both physical action & emotion.. the way love with her would go on longer than an eternity & still be as strong as the first day it was started, even though i'm not blind i do choose to close my eyes at times & experience the world as others would "see" it. she is the one i most relate to especially since she is much like i am (on the inside) & yes i will admit that i personally did fall for her & do love her (even though she is not real, i do wish she was). i know it is not right to fall for a fictional character, but it happened anyway & i do not regret it & NOBODY can make feel bad about it.. i have always lived just outside of Society's Rules & Regulations & have been an outcast my entire life for the Culture/Heritage & Religion i was born into along with my Faith so yes..