So what is going to happen to misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Jenso

Re: So what is going to happen to misha?

Post by Jenso »

Mishas condition will gradually deteriorate throughout Shiziune's route until the tragic bed-side scene with Shizune frantically trying to get her to respond while she grows too weak to sign and needs Hisao to translate.
Last edited by Jenso on Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Realistically, she'll probably remain Shizune's friend, though she'd be with her a little less often. I mean, I can't imagine that a huge number of people at the school know Sign Language, so Shizune probably wants to be with as many people she can communicate with as possible. She might interrogate Hisao, though, just to make sure he's serious about Shizune before she gives him the approval to go ahead (without Shizune ever knowing about it)...
hasham

Post by hasham »

Seriously though, I think Misha should end up with Kenji. Especially since everyone on these forums likes to frame her as the leader of the feminist conspiracy. It would get her "out of the way" without killing her off or something.

Well, Kenji deserves to get someone else though. I don't want an end with him alone ;_;
Akira

Post by Akira »

hasham wrote:Seriously though, I think Misha should end up with Kenji.
Then on their first date, he gets her drunk and she falls off the roof! :wink:
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

¿Misha and Kenji? Well, I would make sure that he doesnt make to the first date. Who says that only females can be psychotic yandere modo. :D
I would prefer her to date Shizune. I can stand lose against yuri. :P
Self claimed Misha Fan
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

rincewind wrote:¿Misha and Kenji? Well, I would make sure that he doesnt make to the first date. Who says that only females can be psychotic yandere modo. :D
When Shizune is heartbroken after Hisao goes for another girl, Misha will swoop down to claim the her for herself!
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Cirno

Post by Cirno »

Squirg wrote:I foresee a tragic drill accident.
I lol'd.
abscess

Post by abscess »

I'm on the "Misha goes bat-shit crazy/emo/YuriYandere/not so happy over Hisao being with Shizune" bandwagon. The idea of her just silently disappearing from the picture now that Hisao is there isn't quite appealing. I'd like to see a Misha route though, even if it's in an expansion or something.
Siiiiigh....
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

abscess wrote:I'm on the "Misha goes bat-shit crazy/emo/YuriYandere/not so happy over Hisao being with Shizune" bandwagon. The idea of her just silently disappearing from the picture now that Hisao is there isn't quite appealing. I'd like to see a Misha route though, even if it's in an expansion or something.
Wait...so which of the bandwagons in this thread are you on? 'Cause you know, you listed all five of them...

...or do you have multiple personalities or something? :|
abscess

Post by abscess »

vermithrx wrote:
abscess wrote:I'm on the "Misha goes bat-shit crazy/emo/YuriYandere/not so happy over Hisao being with Shizune" bandwagon. The idea of her just silently disappearing from the picture now that Hisao is there isn't quite appealing. I'd like to see a Misha route though, even if it's in an expansion or something.
Wait...so which of the bandwagons in this thread are you on? 'Cause you know, you listed all five of them...

Aaaah... no. What I mean is that I'm of the idea she'll not be pleased with Hisao being with Shizune because she may have "personal interests" in Shizune. Also, I'm considering the "Misha wants to bang Hisao", "Misha wants to bang Hisao along with Shizune", "Misha is fine without banging either of them", "Misha wants to see Hisao bang Shizune" and all those different permutations available bandwagons.
Siiiiigh....
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

I'm gonna go ahead and post my thoughts now that I've had some time to ponder the issue.

Near the end of Shizune's path, Misha will die in a terrible accident (or something else, the cause isn't that important) and what happens afterwards will depend on Hisao's (Your) choices up to that point. Either:
A. He has been ignoring and trying to get rid of Misha the entire time so he can spend more time alone with Shizune, so when Hisao tries to console Shizune she despises him thereafter for his insincerity. The two of them are torn apart by the power of Shizune's grief and one or both of them commits suicide. BAD END
B. He's embraced Misha as part of Shizune's life and the two of them have, over time, become close friends as well. Shizune and Hisao seek each other out and, in sharing the burden of each other's grief, grow even closer than before. They vow from then on to light a candle in Misha's name whenever they make love. GOOD END

Unfounded speculation is fun. :D
abscess wrote:
vermithrx wrote:Wait...so which of the bandwagons in this thread are you on? 'Cause you know, you listed all five of them...

Aaaah... no. What I mean is that I'm of the idea she'll not be pleased with Hisao being with Shizune because she may have "personal interests" in Shizune. Also, I'm considering the "Misha wants to bang Hisao", "Misha wants to bang Hisao along with Shizune", "Misha is fine without banging either of them", "Misha wants to see Hisao bang Shizune" and all those different permutations available bandwagons.
Ah! So you either want to see Misha get to have sex with someone or get pissed that someone else is having sex with "her" someone, but it doesn't really make much difference to you who those someones are. Correct?
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

You're all wrong. Misha and Yuuko move to Canada to get married.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Fronzel wrote:Misha marries Kenji.
hasham wrote:Seriously though, I think Misha should end up with Kenji. Especially since everyone on these forums likes to frame her as the leader of the feminist conspiracy. It would get her "out of the way" without killing her off or something.

Well, Kenji deserves to get someone else though. I don't want an end with him alone ;_;
Akira wrote:
hasham wrote:Seriously though, I think Misha should end up with Kenji.
Then on their first date, he gets her drunk and she falls off the roof! :wink:
rincewind wrote:¿Misha and Kenji? Well, I would make sure that he doesnt make to the first date. Who says that only females can be psychotic yandere modo. :D
Has no one considered the idea that:
Misha was the one Kenji mentioned having sex with a year ago during the MANLY PICNIC?
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

DuaneMoody wrote:You're all wrong. Misha and Yuuko move to Canada to get married.
Well, if you're going to spoil it for everyone you might as well get specific. First Misha and Niji...er...then Yuuko...hmm.

Never mind, they probably don't really want to know that much.
Validus Razgriz wrote:Has no one considered the idea that:
Misha was the one Kenji mentioned having sex with a year ago during the MANLY PICNIC?
That's a secret and you're not supposed to talk about it!
Phrick! Phrack!
He who let this truth be known, shall forthwith be turned to stooone!
(No one here is going to get that reference. :cry: )

To be honest he could be referring to any of the girls in the game, or none of them. I don't expect to find out who it is, even after the full version comes out.

Wait! It's Iwanako! She leads the Feminist Conspiracy! That must be why she goes around giving men heart attacks, her hate of the manly race is that potent! Kenji must be the Manliest of Manly Men ever to have walked the Earth to have been able to, not only see, but ravage her naked body and only suffer the loss of most of his vision! My god, this explains so much! I've got to get my puppets and webcam so I can spread the message, I'll be right back!
abscess

Post by abscess »

vermithrx wrote:
abscess wrote: Aaaah... no. What I mean is that I'm of the idea she'll not be pleased with Hisao being with Shizune because she may have "personal interests" in Shizune. Also, I'm considering the "Misha wants to bang Hisao", "Misha wants to bang Hisao along with Shizune", "Misha is fine without banging either of them", "Misha wants to see Hisao bang Shizune" and all those different permutations available bandwagons.
Ah! So you either want to see Misha get to have sex with someone or get pissed that someone else is having sex with "her" someone, but it doesn't really make much difference to you who those someones are. Correct?
Maaaan.... I must have worded stuff real badly to get my very first post so misunderstood... No, what I meant is that I think, based in nothing, that Misha may be interested in Shizune in a personal level, thus she wouldn't take too kindly the fact that a person she is interested in be taken away by another person, in this case being hisao.
With the "bandwagon" part in my second post I wanted to say that I was considering more "bandwagons" than the ones already mentioned in the previous pages.

Anyway, the thing of Misha being the girl Kenji had sex with seems viable. Consider this scenario:
-Kenji meets Misha.
-After getting to know each other Kenji bangs Misha.
-Misha meets/takes interest in Shizune.
-Misha leave Kenji for Shizune.
-Kenji's manliness earns him the title of "the manliest man" in Earth.
Siiiiigh....