A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eraser35

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Eraser35 »

mid-season finale of Doctor Who hurts so much
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

@Xiious. I don't know what's your story is, (and doubt if i can because you have over 100 posts in this thread alone) but glad to hear that you are okay.

@Xiious and Keneshiro I recommend you two to try to realize what you will be in near and distant future. Don't give up, Find your inner self, and you two might doing something potentially useful to passing time, like writing with non-dominant hand or Emi-running or anything you would regret not doing it.

@OtakuNinja. I think you rather do something Swedes or something that prove Sweden's awesomeness with that cellphone, take some pictures and post it here. By the way, Sweden sound like a better country to live in. It's anthem is great too.

@Nyzer Best of luck working through this hard time, or tell your manager who taking an vacation to come back early and save everyone from that guy.

@Eraser25 It's fiction. Like KS

@Xanatos in 148th page. I come from Bangkok, Thailand. Bangkok is well-known name for what Thai called Krung Thep. (which I rather use to avoid pun) I slightly offended by my "english is off". I might not that good in grammar, but I understand most of KS and forum. So my english is always on. But never fully. I will write a fanfic soon but a my grammar is... as you can see. I may need someone who can check my grammar. Is there anyone care to help me? 1-2 might be enough.
Last edited by Auratus on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Best of luck working through this hard time, or tell your manager who taking an vacation to come back early and save everyone from that guy.
He already returned; this was weeks ago. And the guy subbing in did get slightly better after one of the drivers told him how ridiculously difficult it seems to be to replace someone after they leave. We've constantly had people who just stop showing up, no phone call or nothing, and it can take weeks or even months to replace 'em. I can see where the guy might feel that he needs to push people more, and maybe it works for him over in his province where nobody's apparently quit in over a year or two, but -ha!- not here.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Potential good news: Three job possibilities. Two are dishwashing jobs, one at a diner and one at a teppanyaki place. And HUGE SHOCKER, both of those are in the neighboring city because, as FUCKING USUAL, there's nothing actually HERE.

...In direct contradiction to the above, there is one possible job here, at a nearby little store run by this cool Indian guy that calls everyone 'buddy'. Don't know yet what the open job is...If it's stocking stuff, I might be fucked depending on shelf height. I'm short. xD

@Auratus: Just a fact, no offense meant. :lol: But to each his own. But if you need a proofreader for your fanfic, I can help there. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Auratus wrote:@Xiious. I don't know what's your story is, (and doubt if i can because you have over 100 posts in this thread alone) but glad to hear that you are okay.

@Xiious and Keneshiro I recommend you two to try to realize what you will be in near and distant future. Don't give up, Find your inner self, and you two might doing something potentially useful to passing time, like writing with non-dominant hand or Emi-running or anything you would regret not doing it.

@OtakuNinja. I think you rather do something Swedes or something that prove Sweden's awesomeness with it, take some pictures and post it here. By the way, Sweden sound like a better country to live in. It's anthem is great too.

@Nyzer Best of luck working through this hard time, or tell your manager who taking an vacation to come back early and save everyone from that guy.

@Eraser25 It's fiction. Like KS

@Xanatos in 148th page. I come from Bangkok, Thailand. Bangkok is well-known name for what Thai called Krung Thep. (which I rather use to avoid pun) I slightly offended by my "english is off". I might not that good in grammar, but I understand most of KS and forum. So my english is always on. But never fully. I will write a fanfic soon but a my grammar is... as you can see. I may need someone who can check my grammar. Is there anyone care to help me? 1-2 might be enough.
then you have clearly yet to see the mid-season finale and its worse knowing that it was gonna happen for months
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:Potential good news: Three job possibilities. Two are dishwashing jobs, one at a diner and one at a teppanyaki place.

Ooh, aim for the teppanyaki place. Discounted Japanese food pl0x.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Potential good news: Three job possibilities. Two are dishwashing jobs, one at a diner and one at a teppanyaki place.

Ooh, aim for the teppanyaki place. Discounted Japanese food pl0x.
Actually, a teppanyaki place I've had my eye on just opened its doors in town so we plan to try it out once our financial situation isn't shit. I didn't think to check for openings there...Might do that.

And the teppanyaki place would be the better job, I think. In the diner, I'd be working alongside people, and I hate the idea of having to constantly adjust my pace (which is naturally slower than most due to the autism-palsy combo I got dealt by whatever asshole card dealer runs this universe) to that of other people.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Well, Xanatos, I hope one of those jobs will work out for you. But keep going if they don't. You gotta reach out baby never give up ...

As for myself, I feel sick today. I probably got something from little miss which she got from the daycare. Those baby germs are the worst. :p
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Beoran wrote:Well, Xanatos, I hope one of those jobs will work out for you. But keep going if they don't. You gotta reach out baby never give up ...

As for myself, I feel sick today. I probably got something from little miss which she got from the daycare. Those baby germs are the worst. :p
Ah, babies...They pretty much suck. :lol:
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Nothing to report other than i'm losing my fucking mind waiting for return calls for a service that is supposed to be helping me find a job and another that is supposed to be helping me find freelance work. I swear i'm having more failures taking what seemed like a well thought out action at the time than i was with random job applications. Someone for the love of fuck, save me! I'm so bored i wrote another draft of my Friendship is Magic review and three functional drafts of my Spec Ops: The Line review. The waiting, the motherfucking waiting...
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

You can help me if you want to kill time. :)

1. Go to tumblr.
2. Type in 'kuroneko'
3. Browse through all the pages
4. Tell me how many goddamned pages there are! Dx

I stopped counting after 200... :roll:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:You can help me if you want to kill time. :)

1. Go to tumblr.
2. Type in 'kuroneko'

Why... XD
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:You can help me if you want to kill time. :)

1. Go to tumblr.
2. Type in 'kuroneko'

Why... XD
One must do everything in order to find pictures of one's waifu. :mrgreen:

I thought there would be 5-6 pages, but I was wrong. Dead wrong. Still, I want to find out how many pages there are. It's become some kind of dark, unhealthy habit of mine. Every day I have to browse through at least 5 pages. :cry:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Holy s***! (Good thing) I am bored 20 minutes ago (from yesterday) so I googled my (new) crush name. Turn out I found her post in a forum from 2-3 years ago. (and Facebook of 20-ish man who almost looks like transgender. He happen to have very similar name) She didn't do anything else that can be found on Google's first page. But she is "generous" to tells birthday and possibly outdated address there. So I use her birthday to outline her deeper personality and predict our relationship. and it quite a weird one. It's say it will suit for love but problematic for family.

Part of it.
This relationship is likely to be vibrant and imaginative, though punctuated by occasional blowups. Its alchemy can be simultaneously mysterious and passionate. Both parties are often extremely sexual, and their love affairs with each other, often carried on in secret, can reach high peaks of desire and consummation. This comes, however, with no small level of emotional turmoil. In love and marriage, Week of the Pioneer people (My crush) are likely to find themselves dominated by Week of Intensity individuals.(Me) This relationship can stir up their deepest emotional layers, making it hard for them to work, and creating trouble in other areas of their lives—completely throwing them off balance. ... Those born during the Week of Intensity will tend to keep their Week of the Pioneer spouses on a tight rein. They won’t usually approve of Week of the Pioneer largesse, or of the Week of the Pioneer person’s tendency to bring home the latest interesting person they have met. Good at making a little money go a long way, Week of Intensity people will probably see Week of the Pioneer individuals’ spending as wasteful and counterproductive; where Week of the Pioneer individuals see the big picture, Week of Intensity people home in on the details. Although some of their attempts to make Week of the Pioneer persons more attentive and realistic will be helpful, they should be careful: too much blaming and criticism will have a negative effect. ...
Well, I know I shouldn't rely on this too much. (For a web that claim 80% accuracy from study of 20,000 people) But some of this can make me sleep very well last night, and popped up some NSFW thing to her (Lilly's fans should know that feeling.) It's also very weird that she is born on the day of Vigorous Defense while I born on the day of... Onslaught. (If you know what I mean. :lol:)

P.S. Moral of the story : Make sure to hide anything that have your real name from google first's page or you might end up being prey of any kind of stalker. (I'm good one)
P.P.S. The only thing that keep me from study for Admission Test which I should take that in 3 days is keep posting here. To make sure I'm not surpassed in number of post by certain member that register about half-mouth ago. One of my flaw is I can't lose anything even there are nothing to lose, (or having/losing pride in something that make no sense)
P.P.P.S. She can play Wushu (A kind of Chinese martial art) too. Very interesting.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Auratus, I think it's better not to believe in horoscopes or similar nonsense. Just focus on getting to know her better, and work on the relationship. You and her are unique so you'll both have to find your own way to make the relationship work. There are no shortcuts. I hope it works out well for both of you.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.