So what is going to happen to misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ubergeneral

So what is going to happen to misha?

Post by ubergeneral »

alright so shizune is an one of the girls that our hero can end up with and misha will not have a route. Fair enough but do you think that misha is deserving enough to also get a boyfriend? I imagine that having Hisao become a couple with shizune could potentially come in between her and shizune.

So what about misha? She is deserving enough to get a happy ending too don't you think?

What is your opinion?

Re: So what is going to happen to misha?

Post by Guest »

Sweater.
Squirg

Post by Squirg »

I foresee a tragic drill accident.
Bara

Post by Bara »

ubergeneral wrote:alright so shizune is an one of the girls that our hero can end up with and misha will not have a route. Fair enough but do you think that misha is deserving enough to also get a boyfriend? I imagine that having Hisao become a couple with shizune could potentially come in between her and shizune.

So what about misha? She is deserving enough to get a happy ending too don't you think?

What is your opinion?
Uhhh.... my opinion, which I just made up on the spot by consulting a magic 8 ball, is that Misha will be left as a hanging plot thread by the devs who have an evil plot to torment afficianados of hair drills for eternity. Wait, actually I agree with the devs; so it is a brilliant plan. :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Chubi Chan

Post by Chubi Chan »

I'm supposing that this is gonna be one of those things that the player kind of has to "decide" about. If he learns Sign Language in order to confer with Shizune, cutting Misha out of the equation, the two will end up together less and less...resulting in Misha losing her only real friend there. I'm going to assume that, if that is the way it goes, Misha either lashes out against the player (doubtful), or goes on an emo streak that results in the player either a.Making it up to her somehow, or b.leaving her for broke, and having a sort of "ghost" haunting his relationship with Shizune, that either ends in BAWWWWWWWing, or with one or the other ending the relationship. or, c.Misha route, you leave Shizune, and go after Misha.
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Misha marries Kenji.
Akira

Post by Akira »

I'm thinking on the last week of term, Muto will finally snap and throw her out the window.

Bad end? :wink:
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Before Aura comes in and locks this topic, I suspect the main reason she doesn't have a route is because A22 doesn't have time to write one (since A22 writes both Shizune and Misha), not because something tragic happens to her.
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

Chubi Chan wrote:I'm supposing that this is gonna be one of those things that the player kind of has to "decide" about. If he learns Sign Language in order to confer with Shizune, cutting Misha out of the equation, the two will end up together less and less...resulting in Misha losing her only real friend there. I'm going to assume that, if that is the way it goes, Misha either lashes out against the player (doubtful), or goes on an emo streak that results in the player either a.Making it up to her somehow, or b.leaving her for broke, and having a sort of "ghost" haunting his relationship with Shizune, that either ends in BAWWWWWWWing, or with one or the other ending the relationship. or, c.Misha route, you leave Shizune, and go after Misha.
I would choose option C) The Misha Route (Sacchin Syndrome) or D) Help Misha to get a Yuri ending with Shizune.

But Im starting to have a bad feeling about the destinity of our (well, at least my) beloved drill haired hyperactive girl. Mishaaaa!!! MISHAAAAA!!!
Bara

Post by Bara »

In all seriousnes, I seem to remember some hints in the few bits of serious dialouge Misha has with Hisao that Misha is concerned about Shizune's well being after Misha is gone? Sorry, I can't begin to remember the specific scenes though. I finished KS well over a week ago and Shizune was the second path I completed. Maybe I'm linking together other scenes from other paths also. The touches of foreshadowing Misha's foreknowlege of her departure are present if you look for them.
But I'm not taking the time to go back and look for those scenes. I'll leave that to the "Hair Drill Brigade". :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Bara wrote:In all seriousnes, I seem to remember some hints in the few bits of serious dialouge Misha has with Hisao that Misha is concerned about Shizune's well being after Misha is gone? Sorry, I can't begin to remember the specific scenes though.
Might that not be because they're seniors and are probably not going to be spending so much time together after they graduate?
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Misha will give Hisao AIDS!!!
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
hasham

Post by hasham »

Man, why can't Misha have a route? She's one of the hottest IMO.

Devs I'm sure you've seen what happens to type moon characters that don't get a route.

At first, sure, its all well and good. Fanart, fanfiction, parody comics exploring that character...

and then one day, BAM, some doujin artist puts dicks on your character. You don't want dicks on your chicks, do you?
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

We've already got jokes about that... XD

Also, I think that's probably happened to Type-MOON characters that did get a route. When it comes to fanworks, there are very few limitations on what people will actually do if they want to do it badly enough...
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

I don't think that misha should get a route. 5 is enough routes. I just sorta feel bad and there isn't any reason why misha can't find her own happiness.

Then again I doubt much will bring misha down anyways. To me it would be really out of character for her to become emo. This isn't school days.