Interested in Paralympic.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Auratus

Interested in Paralympic.

Post by Auratus »

Katawa Shoujo makes me interested in London Paralympic again. Maybe because I wonders what Rin can do as hobbies and seeing people running with prosthetic leg might re-inspired me to run harder. But I doubt my country's TV will interested in any event in Paralympics but opening and ending ceremony.
So, Is there any means to watch Paralympics online? and Is anyone here interested in Paralympics by KS too.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Akros

Re: Interested in Paralympic.

Post by Akros »

I'm not even interested in the olympics, so the "paralympics" are just a big "No, no" for me too.
I find them the most boring thing ever. People shouldn't watch sports, they need to do them, being a lazy fat ass watching TV while yelling at it is lame.
Couch to 5k with Emi progress: Done!!!
W1D123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123
W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
100 push-up challenge : In progress -> W3D12 Last time: 10/12/8/8/14 :P
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Akros wrote: People shouldn't watch sports, they need to do them, being a lazy fat ass watching TV while yelling at it is lame.
But being a lazy fatass sitting in front of the TV playing fighting games like King of Fighters is cool, right?

And with your logic, people should be playing instruments and not simply just listen to music. OR even better, people should live out stories from fiction instead of just reading books! :)

I mean, it's cool that you think sports are boring and that's okay, but don't be like "People shouldn't watch sports with their lazy fat asses!" I bet you $50 you wouldn't go to a sportsbar full of drunken sports fan who are larger than you saying that shit! (Another $20 says you don't even do sports and just shooting your mouth off!)

Back on the topic at hand: Unless it's something like basketball, martial arts, boxing, American Football, or something that requires a lot of physical skills, then I may not watch it.
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

The one that seems interesting to me is the blind football (soccer), and wheelchair rugby.
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Akros

Post by Akros »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Akros wrote: People shouldn't watch sports, they need to do them, being a lazy fat ass watching TV while yelling at it is lame.
But being a lazy fatass sitting in front of the TV playing fighting games like King of Fighters is cool, right?

And with your logic, people should be playing instruments and not simply just listen to music. OR even better, people should live out stories from fiction instead of just reading books! :)

I mean, it's cool that you think sports are boring and that's okay, but don't be like "People shouldn't watch sports with their lazy fat asses!" I bet you $50 you wouldn't go to a sportsbar full of drunken sports fan who are larger than you saying that shit! (Another $20 says you don't even do sports and just shooting your mouth off!)
well, then you better pay up. It's paypal ok with you? Not only do I exercise, but I'm also a football/soccer ref. If I've offended you then that means you are just one lazy fat-ass that spends the whole day on the computer.
oh, and just so you know, Terry Boggard is from the Fatal Fury series, KOF came like 4-5 years later.
Also, there's a difference in doing sports and playing an instrument. Doing sports just requires willpower ,playing an instrument requires more than just that.
If you want I can slightly change what I said, so you can stop being a cry-baby.
Akros wrote: People shouldn't just watch sports, they need to do them, being a lazy fat ass watching TV while yelling at it is lame.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

I'm keeping an eye on the opening ceremony while doing stuff on the interwebz. I'm also planning to at least see a few events. Here in Belgium the 3th national channel is sending out most of the events, which is pretty cool.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Akros wrote: well, then you better pay up. It's paypal ok with you? Not only do I exercise, but I'm also a football/soccer ref. If I've offended you then that means you are just one lazy fat-ass that spends the whole day on the computer.
oh, and just so you know, Terry Boggard is from the Fatal Fury series, KOF came like 4-5 years later.
Also, there's a difference in doing sports and playing an instrument. Doing sports just requires willpower ,playing an instrument requires more than just that.
If you want I can slightly change what I said, so you can stop being a cry-baby.
Akros wrote: People shouldn't just watch sports, they need to do them, being a lazy fat ass watching TV while yelling at it is lame.
What's up then? I used to box and do martial arts but I didn't go around telling people they're lazying fatfucks because they didn't do sports or this other shit because they just wanna watch the sport and not get involve with it.

And boo fucking woo, my fault for not being a knowledgeable know-it-all for shitty fighting games that been irrelevant for almost ten years because of their equally irrelevant company that produced them being bankrupt for the same amount of time.

I ain't no cry baby, I keep it real.
Akros

Post by Akros »

well then good for you, for doing sports.
Go tell people whatever you want, cause I'll do the same

P.D.:
if you are saying fatal fury is a shitty fighting game, well, then, I don't know what you would call a good fighting game...
and SNK being irrelevant to the gaming world, puff....
please, knowing as much is not being a videogame nerd or something, it's just knowing what you play....
Shizune

Post by Shizune »

theartificial wrote:The one that seems interesting to me is the blind football (soccer), and wheelchair rugby.
[They're not actual paralympic events.
They can't be paralympic events, right?
R-right?]
Arco

Post by Arco »

Shizune wrote:
theartificial wrote:The one that seems interesting to me is the blind football (soccer), and wheelchair rugby.
R-right?]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelchair_rugby
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

Shizune wrote:
R-right?]
weelchair rugby is a damn hard contact sport, defo gonna try and watch a game of that.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
rabbitt773

Post by rabbitt773 »

Off to see the athletics tomorrow, any other KS fans gonna be there?
newnar

Post by newnar »

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Old news. :P It was in a thread a long while back.

Muscular chicks shouldn't make nude calendars.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

I know this thread is sort of old now, but I remembered it, and after a little bit of research I learned it's possible to watch the events on the official website: http://www.paralympic.org/Videos/videos ... don%202012

Also,
Xanatos wrote: Muscular chicks shouldn't make nude calendars.
take that back, you fiend! : (