KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SnowSong

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by SnowSong »

Indeed. This is one of the gems in the dung of 4chan.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

PCJedi wrote:Anime Rand isn't KS-related, you know. As such, this isn't the place for it.
Apologies; I thought some aspects of AR were satires that applied to KS. Mods, feel free to delete the earlier post.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Cazzah wrote:I'm so proud. Now we're just going to get endless Falcon Punches though.
Yeah, I agreed that I'll help those guys Falcon Punch and RISE SHINING GUNDAM next time if we got a good end.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Posting because this is frighteningly accurate...
124280808422.png
124280808422.png (56.42 KiB) Viewed 5892 times
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

U.T. Raptor wrote:Posting because this is frighteningly accurate...
124280808422.png
Oh god, this.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

I saved this earlier intending to post it here. /a/'s MANRYMEN are incredibly butthurt that something as moe as KS is getting attention, and /jp/'s regulars are afraid of threads about consensual heterosexual activities where no one is wearing kiguru.

OTOH we're also getting some of the most hilarious shoops and crack theories, so it's all good.
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

Ah, inter-board drama. Almost makes me want to go back there.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

"Captain Katawa"
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

124280808422.png
Yeah, I was thinking how accurate that was when I saw it on /jp/ yesterday. At first it wasn't such a big trollfest but then /jp/ got all tsundere over it. Though I don't think it's entirely because other boards like it (though that's pretty much why they started to dislike Saya no Uta, when /a/ showed a liking to it), more of it's because of how they were flooded with KS threads from anon who lurked multiple boards and was told to post in /jp/.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

DuaneMoody wrote: "Captain Katawa"
DAAAWW, is that what came out of the thread? I only saw them shooping all the girls together.
静音是买外夫
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Warwick wrote:
DuaneMoody wrote: "Captain Katawa"
DAAAWW, is that what came out of the thread? I only saw them shooping all the girls together.
All I saw was the shop of them all together. But I haven't been on /a/ this week much (when I do get on I just lurk without posting, no ban evasion for me) so don't know. I did see a thread on /jp/ with it though.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Yeah, that's what I saw.
静音是买外夫
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

There was another Captain Katawa picture too.
1242862817137.jpg
1242862817137.jpg (168.24 KiB) Viewed 5768 times

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako
SnowSong

Post by SnowSong »

Ahhh 4chan... back to being 4chan again... I am sure the disability advocates will love to point out how wrong that picture was, but I will remain silent and wait for the storm. Also -- did the roleplay/vn thread today veer off in Captain My Finger is Telling me to Punch You Shining Fingers direction again? It will be entertaining to see how it differ from the previous Falcon Punch derailment.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

SnowSong wrote:Ahhh 4chan... back to being 4chan again... I am sure the disability advocates will love to point out how wrong that picture was, but I will remain silent and wait for the storm. Also -- did the roleplay/vn thread today veer off in Captain My Finger is Telling me to Punch You Shining Fingers direction again? It will be entertaining to see how it differ from the previous Falcon Punch derailment.
The Writefag said that he'll be back at 9:30 pm Pacific Standard Time. That's 1 hour from now. The entire thing lasted about 4 hours each of the last two nights.

I will be participating and making sure the archive of the threads gets posted here.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."