Body proportions

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

magzh

Body proportions

Post by magzh »

Hmm I just wanted to ask does anyone else have noticed this on KS webpage. All of girls' body proportions are about perfect. (Considering that 90/60/90 is perfect)
Emi 70/51/74 (It is scalled down due to her size)
Hanako 86/56/84
Lilly 89/61/89 (Almost perfect LOL)
Rin 83/54/78
Shizune 88/52/85
Misha 85/58/84
That is way too many coincidences for one school ^^ In my school I think there is only 1 person (or maybe 2) who has this proportions...
Brogurt

Re: Body proportions

Post by Brogurt »

Maybe if KS took place in America there would be more 200/300/200 but it's not so there isn't.
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

magzh wrote:Hmm I just wanted to ask does anyone else have noticed this on KS webpage. All of girls' body proportions are about perfect. (Considering that 90/60/90 is perfect)
Emi 70/51/74 (It is scalled down due to her size)
Hanako 86/56/84
Lilly 89/61/89 (Almost perfect LOL)
Rin 83/54/78
Shizune 88/52/85
Misha 85/58/84
That is way too many coincidences for one school ^^ In my school I think there is only 1 person (or maybe 2) who has this proportions...
Well this IS an eroge VN.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
magzh

Post by magzh »

Brogurt wrote:Maybe if KS took place in America there would be more 200/300/200 but it's not so there isn't.
Do you mean this: http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/v ... omic%20rin
yummines

Post by yummines »

when you go bishoujo, you never go back to 3dpd

essentially, since its a visual novel, i highly doubt they would go out of their way to make them look worse in a way. being disproportionate in art sometimes is just a sign of lack of skill, rather than attention to realism. everyone wants their art to be appealing after all. at least, if youre making a visual novel or something similar to that.
Akros

Post by Akros »

Misha only 85/58/84 ? that's gotta be wrong for sure
Couch to 5k with Emi progress: Done!!!
W1D123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123
W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
100 push-up challenge : In progress -> W3D12 Last time: 10/12/8/8/14 :P
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Akros wrote:Misha only 85/58/84 ? that's gotta be wrong for sure
Actually, not really. It does mean her waist is thicker than the ideal - if only marginally. Her baby bottles are smaller than Shizune's as well, so her upper measurement is more chest than breast. Hip measurements can vary greatly depending on bone structure (which does have variables), and where the body chooses to deposit excess weight - some people get it on the hips, others in the belly, and still others in the chest, arms or even face.

Besides that, Misha isn't really overweight -she's never depicted as such- she's merely thicker than the other girls, but still proportionate.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Didn't Kenji say something about there being an abnormally high number of cute girls in the school.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Enemy | wrote:Didn't Kenji say something about there being an abnormally high number of cute girls in the school.
I think you're on to something... :lol:
But... how does he know that? He's legally blind and almost never leaves his room. :o
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
demonix

Post by demonix »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Enemy | wrote:Didn't Kenji say something about there being an abnormally high number of cute girls in the school.
I think you're on to something... :lol:
But... how does he know that? He's legally blind and almost never leaves his room. :o
If you go through Shizune's route, (I'm not sure if it's mentioned in the manly picnic) you'll know that it wasn't the case for the whole time he's been there he only started staying in his room after he had sex with his girlfriend at the time, and ended up thinking what happened to him afterwards wasn't what was supposed to happen (I think I've got all that right)
bragança

Post by bragança »

Well, I'm not really worried about "reality" when I play KS.
Science is interesting. If you don't agree, you can fuck off.
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

It's because Hisao's a shallow jerk. He ignores all the other girls with less than perfect proportions, hence the lack of interest in Miki, Suzu, Rika, etc.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

ProfAllister wrote:It's because Hisao's a shallow jerk. He ignores all the other girls with less than perfect proportions, hence the lack of interest in Miki, Suzu, Rika, etc.
But Miki is perfect

Time paradox detected, life.exe has stopped working
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Yes, but he also said women are terrible at stabbing things. Speaking as someone who has been stabbed countless times, i can confirm he was talking out of his ass.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

It is actually really hard to draw average women, from what I hear. Ugly, yes, fine. Average? Kinda tricky.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué