Zombie Apocolypse

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Bacon

Zombie Apocolypse

Post by Bacon »

Just an Idea, don't know if I'll write anymore, depends if people are interested I suppose?

----
I stood frozen as I gazed around from the roof of the school. The world fell apart all around me. Wherever I looked, people panicked, I could see limbs being chewed off, faces eaten. The dead is all around us, is this what you call a zombie apocolypse? I desperately hoped that this was all a dream but now it was undeniable, this is reality.

Today was the day of our graduation, in just a short while we would all say our goodbye’s and continue with our lives but the timing for this could not have been any worse. As soon as the outbreak began I had bolted to the roof of the school, which in hindsight was probably not a good idea. I was glad to see I’m not the only one up here, Misha and Shizune had the same idea hiding up here.

“Hiichan I’m scared.” Misha whispers
“We’ll all be fine..” I tried to reassure her but doubted my own words

Shizune was in a corner with her face buried in her lap, I recall this is probably the first time I’ve seen her cry. We quickly realized we won’t last long hiding on the roof.

“We need to go somewhere else, maybe try to find some help, but staying here won’t keep us alive for long. Maybe we can find some more survivors in the school.”

Misha understood my words and nodded agreeingly, I was truly surprised she could remain so calm. From all the zombie survival movies I’ve watched, our first priority is to have a way to defend ourselves.

“Misha do you know if the school has any weapons we can defend ourselves with?”
“The tool shed by the track will have sports equipment, Shichan what do you think?”

Shizune gives no reply and remains still, I can’t believe she’d be the first one of us to give up hope.I began descending the stairs back into the school and the Misha follows. Reluctantly Shizune tails behind as well.
Apadannylds

Re: Zombie Apocolypse

Post by Apadannylds »

Interesting beginning, I would like to see where this would lead.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Reminded me a bit of HOTD... Or maybe all high school apocalypses start that way? ^^'
Suggestion:Jigoro and Kenji team up and save the world :D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

This reminds me of a Left 4 Dead photoshop I saw on Tumblr.

Is that perchance your inspiration?
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Somehow, in some way or another, I can't help but see this scenario play out. Maybe not with these exact characters, but still...

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Emi shouted.

"Kicking the crap out of this zombie. You can thank me for it later!" Kenji yelled back. He continued slamming his foot against the pale skinned wide eyed girl that had been approaching them.

"She's not a zombie! She sits behind me in class! Most of her face muscles are paralyzed. She always looked like that!"

"oh. My bad," Kenji said sheepishly. "... pretty sure she's dead now though."
Not Dead Yet
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yeah, I think I've seen two or three other fics about zombies at Yamaku here so far...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

Hisao isn't going to last long in an apocalypse with that heart condition of his.
OtakuNinja wrote:Reminded me a bit of HOTD... Or maybe all high school apocalypses start that way? ^^'
Suggestion:Jigoro and Kenji team up and save the world :D
That's what I was thinking.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Yeah, I think I've seen two or three other fics about zombies at Yamaku here so far...
I tried. Then I realized that I actually had no idea how to write a Kenji, and I wasn't going to half-ass something together, so I let it die (hee hee).
Hanabro to the end.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Yeah, I think I've seen two or three other fics about zombies at Yamaku here so far...
You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Edit: I'm still waiting for someone to title a zombie KS fic Katawapocalypse.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Doomish wrote:
You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Edit: I'm still waiting for someone to title a zombie KS fic Katawapocalypse.
BBS

EDIT: On a similar note, I'm still waiting on Katawapocalypse Now.
Hanabro to the end.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Someone needs to continue this.
Shail

Post by Shail »

LorSquirrel wrote:Someone needs to continue this.
I second this notion. I want at LEAST one good (and I mean GOOD, 50k+ words, cus one-shots and short stories are no fun, for me anyways) zombie fanfic. I can see Lilly going badass mode on zombies with her ninja-hearing, Rin going MMA master and flying kicking zombies, Emi running around with a katana, Shizune calmly shooting them, and little Hanako going yandere mode and slaughtering everything(To make it seem at least SOMEWHAT realistic with her, perhaps use a Hanako x Hisao/Lilly scene, where Hanako is too afraid to attack, and as Hisao is about to die, or Lilly, or insert Hanako's loved one here, and have her go through a mental trauma scene with something along the lines of "No.. I can't lose anyone else, I can't.. I WON'T" then she snaps and goes yandere on zombies like a badass) .. hmm maybe I'll write one if nobody else does
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Yeah, i quite like the idea of having a zombie themed ks fic.
Will consider this for a while.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Shail wrote:
LorSquirrel wrote:Someone needs to continue this.
I second this notion. I want at LEAST one good (and I mean GOOD, 50k+ words, cus one-shots and short stories are no fun, for me anyways) zombie fanfic. I can see Lilly going badass mode on zombies with her ninja-hearing, Rin going MMA master and flying kicking zombies, Emi running around with a katana, Shizune calmly shooting them, and little Hanako going yandere mode and slaughtering everything(To make it seem at least SOMEWHAT realistic with her, perhaps use a Hanako x Hisao/Lilly scene, where Hanako is too afraid to attack, and as Hisao is about to die, or Lilly, or insert Hanako's loved one here, and have her go through a mental trauma scene with something along the lines of "No.. I can't lose anyone else, I can't.. I WON'T" then she snaps and goes yandere on zombies like a badass) .. hmm maybe I'll write one if nobody else does
*Stops writing the continuation myself* You sir... are a genius!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

No.
1. No requesting.
2. It's impolite to simply continue another person's story without permission, even if this is just the fragment of a story.
3. What's with people necroing threads left or right without having anything meaningful to say?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.