I wish Misha had her own route *spoilers for Shizune's route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bagheera

Re: I wish Misha had her own route *spoilers for Shizune's r

Post by Bagheera »

Tony wrote:I didn't expect to see that much narrow-minded people.
This from the guy claiming one's sexual orientation can be cured? :roll:

As for the game in general, it's always been about five girls. Those girls got their routes, so game over. It might be nice to see routes from other POVs, or with other girls, but the project was never about that so asking for such is pointless (and that's why the fanfiction forum exists anyway, and I'm happy to say it's being used to great effect in that capacity).
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

if you don't believe homosexuality can be cured, and...
No, there is no "and". At most, I believe someone's sexual orientation can, possibly, adapt, depending on their circumstances. That's not the same thing as "change entirely". Someone who is completely homosexual isn't going to become hetero. At best, they might find themselves tolerating or even liking hetero sex as well, and... that's probably pretty unlikely. I can't speak from the perspective of someone who is gay or bi, though, so, it's not exactly an educated opinion. I don't have any clue what the self-realization of a person in that situation could have been like.

Also, now it's "cure"? Really? I fail to see why it's a "condition" that needs to be "cured". I mean, the only argument that could make any possible sense is "biologically it's a failing since that person won't be breeding", yet not only is the human race hardly in a threatened position, but even without medical help, I'm fairly certain two gay people of different genders could probably still get the woman pregnant if they were that determined to have kids.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Nyzer wrote:
if you don't believe homosexuality can be cured, and...
No, there is no "and". At most, I believe someone's sexual orientation can, possibly, adapt, depending on their circumstances. That's not the same thing as "change entirely". Someone who is completely homosexual isn't going to become hetero. At best, they might find themselves tolerating or even liking hetero sex as well, and... that's probably pretty unlikely. I can't speak from the perspective of someone who is gay or bi, though, so, it's not exactly an educated opinion. I don't have any clue what the self-realization of a person in that situation could have been like.

Also, now it's "cure"? Really? I fail to see why it's a "condition" that needs to be "cured". I mean, the only argument that could make any possible sense is "biologically it's a failing since that person won't be breeding", yet not only is the human race hardly in a threatened position, but even without medical help, I'm fairly certain two gay people of different genders could probably still get the woman pregnant if they were that determined to have kids.
Not breeding is far from a failing these days. There are too many of us already.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Not breeding is far from a failing these days. There are too many of us already.
Yep.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Gordon_4

Post by Gordon_4 »

Perhaps, as part of Shizune's good ending, Misha could have caught someone else's attention and be seen with that character asking to go bowling or a carnival or something.
James Cameron AND Shizune fanboy.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Gordon_4 wrote:Perhaps, as part of Shizune's good ending, Misha could have caught someone else's attention and be seen with that character asking to go bowling or a carnival or something.
She dates Kenji. End.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."