Favorite things about your least favorite girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Loonie

Re: Favorite things about your least favorite girl?

Post by Loonie »

Lilly has the best sister in the whole wide world, her Act 2 opening is my 2nd most favourite and finally, on a totally superficial and crass note, she's the only girl with a bush - me approves!
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

I like some of Rin's subtle humour.
And I guess how she's always extremely calm is nice, too.
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

My favorite thing about Rin is... lets see... um... It's coming to me... any minute... hmm... if I don't put something you guys are going to get mad... maybe her hair color? Her eye color is nice too... I think...

There should have been a girl with a route where the girl would "white knight" Hisao. Like a reverse Hanako route. (Sorry, it randomly popped into my head)

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

There should have been a girl with a route where the girl would "white knight" Hisao. Like a reverse Hanako route. (Sorry, it randomly popped into my head)
Kinda like how Lilly, Shizune, and Emi do?
Not Dead Yet
Spamamdorf

Post by Spamamdorf »

Oddball wrote:
Emi does? Where? Shizune and Lilly definitely did but I dont remember Emi doing anything like that and just accusing Hisao of doing that to her
Route preference:
Kenji>Shizune>Rin>Lilly>>Hanako>>>>Emi
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Spamamdorf wrote:
Oddball wrote:
Emi does? Where? Shizune and Lilly definitely did but I dont remember Emi doing anything like that and just accusing Hisao of doing that to her
Well, she did take it upon herself to come up with a complete exercise routine and dietary plan for him to follow because she was worried about his condition and insists at times that he see the Nurse when he says it's nothing to worry about.
Not Dead Yet
Spamamdorf

Post by Spamamdorf »

Does that count? All right then
Route preference:
Kenji>Shizune>Rin>Lilly>>Hanako>>>>Emi
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:Well, she did take it upon herself to come up with a complete exercise routine and dietary plan for him to follow because she was worried about his condition and insists at times that he see the Nurse when he says it's nothing to worry about.
That's not quite white knighting. He actually did need the fitness. :lol: Plus she's apparently tried to drag Rin (and likely others) into that kind of thing too.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

He needed the fitness, but White Knighting has nothing to do with whether the caretakee is in need of help or not. Heck, most of the time they really are. This was true with Hanako, but also with Emi. (whose method of getting through life by trying to outrun her own anxieties and convincing herself she could do everything on her own plainly and simply wasn't working) That didn't prevent Emi from chewing out Hisao when he suggested she should stop being stubborn and accept the helping hand other people extended her.

Even though Lilly has gained a reputation as the biggest white knight among the girls, at least she's rather subtle. True to character, Emi isn't and is possibly even more of a blatant caretaker than Lilly is. In addition to getting that exercise routine and dietary plan for Hisao, she was also watching him like a hawk during the festival, making sure he was already sticking to the healthy stuff and scolding him for even considering fried food. And it's not just Hisao. Rin outright admits she has a regular eating pattern and regular class attendance because Emi pressures her into it when either starts slipping. If that isn't White Knighting, I don't know what is and I was genuinely surprised Hisao didn't bring this up when Emi got on his case for being too forceful in trying to help her, because frankly he would have had one hell of a point.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

Emi: Her mom. Seriously, Meiko reminds me of Ryuuji Takasu's mother, Yasuko, from Toradora. That young, sexy, slightly childish single-mother. A good plus for Meiko is that she can cook, and very well appearently.
Shizune: She's pretty, good body and I had a thing with short-haired girls. Fictional or real. She could be a good, if not great friend. As a GF? No thanks, specially with that big tub of f*ck (kudos if some of you get this reference) that she has for a father. Although, I kinda admire that she could whistand that roidraged prick all these years, add to this a crossdresser little brother.
I also like her poses in the game.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xerxes wrote:Emi: Her mom. Seriously, Meiko reminds me of Ryuuji Takasu's mother, Yasuko, from Toradora. That young, sexy, slightly childish single-mother. A good plus for Meiko is that she can cook, and very well appearently.
Good point. I watched Toradora 2 weeks after I finished Emis route, and I agree with you.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xerxes wrote:Emi: Her mom. Seriously, Meiko reminds me of Ryuuji Takasu's mother, Yasuko, from Toradora. That young, sexy, slightly childish single-mother. A good plus for Meiko is that she can cook, and very well appearently.
Good point. I watched Toradora 2 weeks after I finished Emis route, and I agree with you.
When I first met Meiko in-game when I was playing Rin's route at the Track meet scene. Like Hisao, I thought at first that she was Emi's older sister.
The same sister-for-mother confusion thing almost happened again when I was watching Clannad, with Sanae (Nagisa's mother), but I didn't fall for it because of that confusion I got in KS I mentioned before, when I watched episode #1 of Toradora, at the very beginning of the episode, when Ryuuji walks behind Yasuko while she's sleeping and then she traps his leg with her legs. Becuse of that childish prank and the fact that Ryuuji does all the house chores (including cooking for both of them, and later for Taiga) and her youthful looks I really thought that she his sister.

These young MILFs. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I never thought Meiko and Sanae were the heroines' sisters. But Yasuko on the other hand... It took a few episodes before I figured it out. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
bragança

Post by bragança »

I guess I never hated any girl. But Shizune's way of don't mind her own business and Misha unpolite manners annoy me.
But, Shizune is a very determined person. She's responsible with her duties and can easily handle a position of high responsibility.
Misha as well is a very happy person. She can cheer anyone up.
Science is interesting. If you don't agree, you can fuck off.
Hongu

Post by Hongu »

I like how Hanako ....umm...wait, I don't really like anything about Hanako.
Her name? It's cute I guess.