Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Keneshiro

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Keneshiro »

Welp, tomorrow I fly for the land of tea and crumpets and shall bunker down for my exams. Been holding off playing KS to avoid being affected by feels. Hoping I pass so my dream of meeting my Hanako lives on. Ironic considering that I'm putting her on the backburner at the moment.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:Welp, tomorrow I fly for the land of tea and crumpets and shall bunker down for my exams. Been holding off playing KS to avoid being affected by feels. Hoping I pass so my dream of meeting my Hanako lives on. Ironic considering that I'm putting her on the backburner at the moment.

DUDE!

Hanako. Backburner. Faux pas, much? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

Unforgiven wrote:Well, the first day of high school is over. It wasn't really that special. I was really nervous first, but soon after meeting some of my old classmates it was good. Only bad thing about it is that it's gonna be a lot more work than middle school.
Yeah, i remember my first day of high school, which was actually about 10 years ago, now that i think of it, thats pretty crazy. I was not phased moving to the high school, since my town had a school for grades 1-4, and then a seperate school for 5-6, a middle school for 7-8 and then highschool for 9-12, so i moved to different schools a bit.

I remember it being a bit more work, but it wasnt that bad at all, well until the end of Junior year and senior year where i got "senioritis" and slacked off majorly. I had gotten into a really easy job training program those 2 years to, junior year it was a 3 hour class i slept though, and still pulled an A, and then i volunteered at the hosptial for half of my school day with Xray techs at the local hospital, i learned alot but slacked a bit since no one from the school checked up on me.

I was kind of a loner in highschool though and not super popular, but the girls and everyone thought i was a nice guy,just kind of quiet, and everyone thought i was smart, even though i really was just good at schoolwork i guess. Overall Highschool was not that bad for me. I kind of miss it really in some ways, im sure alot of people feel that way though.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I thought High School seemed like less work actually, although this is probably because they didn't assign as much pointless busywork as middleschool did.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Xanatos wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:Welp, tomorrow I fly for the land of tea and crumpets and shall bunker down for my exams. Been holding off playing KS to avoid being affected by feels. Hoping I pass so my dream of meeting my Hanako lives on. Ironic considering that I'm putting her on the backburner at the moment.

DUDE!

Hanako. Backburner. Faux pas, much? :P
Couldn't help it :3
Image <<< The waifu
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Only 2 days + 1 weekend left of summer vacation. I haven't talked to anyone about switching schools yet. I guess it's impossible. :(
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

OtakuNinja,

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but if you really wanted to switch you should have done something about it 2 months ago. Then it would not have become "impossible" now. Time wait for no man, you got to do what you want while you can.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Beoran wrote:OtakuNinja,

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but if you really wanted to switch you should have done something about it 2 months ago. Then it would not have become "impossible" now. Time wait for no man, you got to do what you want while you can.
That's true. Time sucks that way. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I know, but I couldn't decide on something so important back then. I needed a summer vacation, and the help of some old friends, to decide it. But... (This is from my dairy :wink: : )

(9 am here in Sweden) I've just been woken my a phone call from my mom. It's about switching schools. My current school starts on Tuesday. All the others start on Monday. There might not be any more places left. If that happens, I don't know what to do. My current school is horrible. :(
I'm waiting for a second call from my mom right now, while texting with my friend who's in year two in the school I want to switch to. I'm so nervous that I'm shaking and it's hard to write. I accidently knocked down my second Evanescence CD while reaching for the phone, and now it's broken (The first broke the same way a couple of day earlier ^^').

Currently listening to; High Tension, Breathlessly, Moment of Decision.

(9:15 am) I recieved the second call... It's not too late for me! :D I just have to talk to my previous headmaster tomorrow, and then I can transfer directly into my friends class; year two! :mrgreen: Crying and laughing and like a maniac right now. :lol:

Currently listening to; Hokabi, Teatime Fast Forward, Comfort, Concord♥

Sorry for grammatic mistakes. This was written in a hurry. ^^'
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Well, I'm glad you were lucky, but remember that going just by dumb luck isn't very reliable. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new school.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

I did it. Got into Cambridge. Huge sigh of relief with unbelievable exam results. Now to just keep the work up :lol:
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

dwarduk wrote:I did it. Got into Cambridge. Huge sigh of relief with unbelievable exam results. Now to just keep the work up :lol:
Congrats! What are you studying? Totally not stalking.
Image <<< The waifu
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Keneshiro wrote:
dwarduk wrote:I did it. Got into Cambridge. Huge sigh of relief with unbelievable exam results. Now to just keep the work up :lol:
Congrats! What are you studying? Totally not stalking.
Computer Science, with Chemistry in the first year. At Fitzwilliam college. Stalk all you like xD
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

dwarduk wrote: Computer Science, with Chemistry in the first year. At Fitzwilliam college. Stalk all you like xD
Congratulations. I've got friends there. Be ready for a whole lotta studying.
Image <<< The waifu
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

OMG, congratulations! :mrgreen: