Is There Any Character That You Really Hate Seeing?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

royaltyler

Is There Any Character That You Really Hate Seeing?

Post by royaltyler »

I mean, not visually, but I mean, like, when they arrive on the screen in the game. I used to kinda feel that way for Kenji, but now I think he is f*cking awesome. The only character I really feel that way for now is Jigoro, Jigoro is an asshole. I mean, I am kinda that way for Yuuko too since she can be a bit awkward, but only barely, not even, it does not come anywhere close to Jigoro, miles away.
I don't know what to put here, yet. I may put something here.
Xanatos

Re: Is There Any Character That You Really Hate Seeing?

Post by Xanatos »

Jigoro is filth. Definitely Jigoro. What a cunt.

I can't say I hate Kenji. He just gets an exasperated sigh.

And I'd hug Yuuko.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
royaltyler

Post by royaltyler »

Xanatos wrote:Jigoro is filth. Definitely Jigoro. What a cunt.

And I'd hug Yuuko.
Actually, I don't hate Jigoro. I love him for how much of an asshole he is, he is so ridiculous and pressing with his insults it is funny. I wonder if Misha was laughing at that, or the fact that she just laughs all the time. And I do love Yuuko, don't get me wrong she is an awsome character, it is just, it is like those family members that you really love because they are family, but you don't like being around them because they often track you down and make sure you are doing everything right, though completely different. It is difficult to explain. And Kenji is just funny with how ridiculous he is too, but I don't think he would actually want to hurt someone's feelings unless it was someone he thought worked with the feminist or was one.
I don't know what to put here, yet. I may put something here.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

I can guess a lot of people are going to say Jigoro, but I really hate seeing Kenji. I cannot fathom what his family went through while he was growing up.

Yes he's just a character, but that cynical bastard needs a nice, hard slap in the face, and I'd be more than willing to provide the hand.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

royaltyler wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Jigoro is filth. Definitely Jigoro. What a cunt.

And I'd hug Yuuko.
Actually, I don't hate Jigoro. I love him for how much of an asshole he is, he is so ridiculous and pressing with his insults it is funny. I wonder if Misha was laughing at that, or the fact that she just laughs all the time. And I do love Yuuko, don't get me wrong she is an awsome character, it is just, it is like those family members that you really love because they are family, but you don't like being around them because they often track you down and make sure you are doing everything right, though completely different. It is difficult to explain. And Kenji is just funny with how ridiculous he is too, but I don't think he would actually want to hurt someone's feelings unless it was someone he thought worked with the feminist or was one.
Heh. I can't follow the whole "family" analogy too well. Those familiar with my backstory will know my family isn't much of one by my standards. :P But she does get on my nerves sometimes.

And I mostly hate him for his first scene. Shizune's house is all kickass and the family's cool, and then SUDDENLY GIANT MOOD-RUINING CUNT AT THE TABLE. I don't care if it is his house, you don't do that shit. Probably doesn't help that I've known people like that...XD

Kenji's funny but...Goddamn, I hate getting cornered by him. :lol: He's like that one boring person who starts talking about some shit you have no interest in, but you listen to be polite anyway...But replace "boring" with "crazy". XD

I'm also not a big fan of Nurse outside of Emi's route. Unfortunately, it was my first route. He was a total bro. Now he's just a pesky medic.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Antique Shop Keeper.

We got a sprite for him? Really?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:Antique Shop Keeper.

We got a sprite for him? Really?
:evil: Othello, dammit! And according to Aura or somebody, it just made those scenes look better. XD I like his sprite.

I might also hate seeing Rin just slightly, on account of I usually end up seeing her mural too (at least so far). I really don't like her art... :lol:
ojamamask

Post by ojamamask »

Shizune and Jigoro which is good because I plan on never going down her route again.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Nomiya. Definitely Nomiya. :x
And I don't like the Hakamichi family.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Nicendeth

Post by Nicendeth »

OtakuNinja wrote:Nomiya. Definitely Nomiya. :x
Oh yeah?!?! Well, I sometimes don't even like looking at HISAO! And even LILLY! Devilishly aloof, that woman is.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Kenji, Nomiya, and Jigoro i want to kill. Hisao... eh, what i do to him depends on what arc he's in and how far into it he's in. Most of the time though i'd just like to rip his fucking heart out.
...i wonder if there would really be a band-aid on it...
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

That reminds me, I hate seeing Hisao on the screen. Breaks the immersion.

And Pyramid Head, that sounds like something Rin would wonder, if she were a fourth wall breaker. XD
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

I can't believe people would hate/hate seeing Kenji or Jigoro

HAND IN YOUR MAN CARDS

also, the only 100% agreed upon character should be NOMIYA
It only hurts when I breathe
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Fuck all ya Rin, Kenji, and Jigoro haters!

The art teacher...god what a douchebag and a pedo.
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

Nicendeth wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Nomiya. Definitely Nomiya. :x
Oh yeah?!?! Well, I sometimes don't even like looking at HISAO! And even LILLY! Devilishly aloof, that woman is.
*cries self to sleep*

On a more serious note, I can't really say anything about Jigoro or Nomiya, since I haven't played through Rin's or Shizune's routes yet.
Though I can say that there were times where I didn't feel like reading through Kenji's nonsense, I mean, don't get me wrong, his scenes were pretty hilarious, but sometimes I just wanted the plot to move forward, without any interruptions.