KS Shorts

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Snicket

Re: KS Shorts

Post by Snicket »

I've actually been kinda debating on dong them again.
FishyBroski

Post by FishyBroski »

:O I finished reading through all your shorts today and I really want you to continue to do them :)
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

Snicket, I do hope you decide to restart them, even if you did post you're own notes as to close them. I know that I am rather late but I hope not too late.

I just finished reading all of these in just under a day they absorb you into them. Not going to fault you for the grammar, English not being you're first language and all I mean hell they sell books with misspelled words and errors in them. I will say I did laugh, but in a good way, when I read "Her little tong moved" I knew you meant "tongue" but it gave a light hearted feel to it.
I am sorry that you're computer did that, it really sucks when that occurs. You're stories are really amazing and it would be great if they could be continued.
((I'm a romantic and I love details, I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to fan fiction's ))

You're OC Natsumi
Really unique in her attitude her dealings with the other characters feels like a good fit. I was hoping to see her reaction to Hisao's condition and his to her's.

The Love Triangle
I was really impressed that the characters took a more direct approach towards Hisao. The two friends wanting the same guy, throw in the older sister for a medium twist. Its old tale but made a new by you're fan fiction.

*Octane*
I read it and had to reread it. As for silly and ridiculous. If you haven't already you should watch "Excel Saga"

Two Steps forward and one step back.
That had me going and really on the edge of my seat, I meant no disrespect toward you're other stories by saying that. I really enjoyed what I read the way the story moved seemed on its own.

One question if I may, did you have plans to continue "Piggy Back"?
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Spirit Tsunami

Post by Spirit Tsunami »

Nice. "Misinterpretation" was absolutely wonderful; perfectly done. Also loved the series with Natsumi, even if I can't quite figure out which route, if any, it's supposed to be on (at first when Rin referred to Emi's "pet project", I assumed it was on Emi's route, but then we get to lunchtime and he's off to the tea room with Lilly and Hanako instead of the roof with Emi and Rin). The PE class was absolutely hilarious, as was the reference to Aura Mart being a disguised 7-11.

...It's totally an amalgam of multiple routes. Hisao, you sly dog you.

And the multi-parter starting with "The Silent Treatment" seems to be an amalgam as well. I absolutely love it. Kind of disappointed that all of the overarching threads were just sort of ended in a single infodump, but eh, what can you do? (Although Natsumi starts to become more and more Mary Sue-ish, I'm afraid.)
Wren wrote:
Sgt_Frog wrote:
Snicket wrote: Soon the counsel room was covered in discarded clothes; some of them mine and some of them theirs. Some of on tables and some one chairs.
Dr. Seuss' writings just got a whole lot sexier.
**childhood memories shattering** Cat in a Hat in a new light. :P
Yeah, I guess it is more "Cat in the Hat", though I still can't stop getting a "Green Eggs and Ham" vibe.

...Goddamnit, now you've planted a truly disturbing idea in my head.
kosherbacon wrote:I think KS: Act 1 took me a bit longer than an extended weekend to read through, so the whole thing should take at least a few weeks for me.
Huh, I must be just plain quicker than most, then. I got through pretty much the entire thing in under a week. Then again I am the type of guy who had finished the last Harry Potter book within 24 hours of its release, so yeah. Can read a lot when I put my mind to it.
Tenteke

Post by Tenteke »

I have read through all of your posts on this thread. They were awesome and I had a difficult time finding a place to stop reading. I do hope that you are able to make further posts in the future, but I don't want to be pushy and annoy you by begging you to make more. Once again, thank you for the good work.
Hope is not dead yet, so we'll forever scream until it's deafening. Jessie Barnett
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain
We are given too much room to be expected to do only good. We are more curious than bold. Keith Buckley
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

i may do another 'short' of two some time in the near future.
Tormound

Post by Tormound »

Nice shorts. Is is possible to link them all on the first post for ease of access? Also whatever happened to the body swapping short idea you had, was it abandoned or did you already do it and i somehow completely missed it.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Upon Request, i have linked all my 'shorts' on the first page and i must say...there was a lot of them.

Enjoy
Dontsquishthemish

Post by Dontsquishthemish »

Smoku wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 am

haha, nice.

Snicket wrote:

Anyway before anyone ask, this idea came up before there were sprite changes. If you catch my drift.

Before she got ugly, that is :D

Personally I quite like the New Yuuko sprite.
In my humble opinion its much more interesting to look at.
Also, I find freckles quite appealing. I'm sure there are many who agree with you.
But I do believe there are those few who would agree with me. Have a good day

"“How do you know my name? This can only mean 1 of 2 things, either. We have met, and you're telling the truth but I just can't remember it. Or you're a spy, a feminist spy. A Psychic Feminist spy!”