YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [Update 3/16]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

YourFavAnon

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 8/3]

Post by YourFavAnon »

Brogurt wrote:
YourFavAnon wrote:while running on minimal sleep
As opposed to the last one in which you passed out while writing?
Anyway I'll get around to criticizing/bitching in a sec, then I'll probably edit this post to accomodate
Yeah, it's getting near there. I'm tired as fuck and it's only 9:48.

Don't bother with critique for this one to be honest, save it for the next one. This one was just a little scene that popped into my head.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
FishyBroski!

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Short Scene 8/5]

Post by FishyBroski! »

Aww that was really cute :3
YourFavAnon

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Short Scene 8/5]

Post by YourFavAnon »

I felt like writing something entertaining in a sexual manner, and this is what I came up with. Enjoy.

The Challenge of a Lifetime

[Wait, what?] I sign at Shizune, my eyes going wide in reaction. Lilly invited me to come down to her room and have some tea with her, as we haven't had a chance to talk about how school has been going and such in a couple of weeks. I told Shizune this once I arrived at her room as an excuse to be released from her grip for a bit, even though she's my girlfriend. Of course, this was all for naught, as now she's attempting to coerce me into a 'friendly' competition. Her face gets scrunched up in anger, directing to look right as me as she begins to explain the challenge once again.

[I'm only going to explain this once, so pay attention.] She begins, adjusting her glasses by pushing them back up into place. [We'll play a little game with a very simple goal; do not allow Lilly to find out that I'm in the room with you. I can do anything I want to try and get her to find out that I am actually along with you, so long as it doesn't involved something painful.] She flashes an evil grin in my direction as I rub my fingers against my temples.

[Fine. But there better be a damn good reward for winning.] I sign back, making sure a frustrated expression is on my face. I can't say, though, that this couldn't turn out to be an interesting challenge. I'm more or less just nervous about what the hell she plans on doing to make me lose. Shooting me a wink, she stands up and grabs me by my hand to lead me down to Lilly's room.

[Oh, don't you worry. The reward will be most satisfying.]

Within a minute, we're down two floors and standing in front of Lilly's room. Shizune tells me to tell Lilly that I would like to sit on her bed rather than on the ground, making sure to keep her from being anywhere remotely close to us in the room. I frown at her.

[What the hell are you scheming?]

[You'll see. Now stop asking questions and knock on the door.] Like a slave, I raise my fist and tap on the door a couple of times. Briefly after the final knock, Lilly calls out from the other side of the door.

"The door is unlocked Hisao, please let yourself in." With that, I open the door and stumble into the room, Shizune waltzing in on her tip toes behind me. She's had a devilish grin on her face ever since we left her room, and I'm starting to wonder what the heck she's plotting here. In fact, it's actually got me a bit nervous. I know it won't involve anything painful, but what does she exactly plan on doing to get the upperhand?

"Good afternoon, Lilly." I say, making my way over to her bed with Shizune. She's over at her small table, a tea kettle already heated and ready to be served. "Hey, do you mind if I sit on your bed for a couple of minutes? My, er.." I pause for a moment, considering my options that I could use for a lie, "..head is feeling a bit out of sorts today. I just need to sit on something soft to sit on-ngh!"

A noise shoots out of my throat as Shizune crouchs down onto her knees silently and quietly unzips the zipper to my pants. She shoots me one of the most evil looks I've ever seen from her, pulling my soft length out of my pants. Are you freaking kidding me? This was her plan all along?

Lilly's face looks puzzled in response.

"Hisao, are you sure you're okay? You didn't have to come down if you weren't-"

"No no no! It's okay, I'm perfectly fi-ngh!" I let out another awkward groan as Shizune strokes my member, getting it to its full length before quickly inserting it into her mouth. I let out another mixed grunt of agony and pleasure as she begins moving her head slowly up and down. Lilly's face looks more and more concerned with every noise I release. I struggle heavily to make sure I don't lose this game, because I'm more or less completely afraid of what could happen if that's the outcome.

"Hisao, do you need me to call the nurse or something? You certainly shouldn't be here having tea with me if you're feeling under the weather." Shizune picks up her pace a little bit, looking up at me as she continues on. A million thoughts shoot through my mind in a second, mainly ones of pleasure and terror. If Lilly somehow finds out what's going on, I'm never EVER going to be able to face her again.

"N-no, Lilly, I'm fine. Just having a little bit of a dizzy spell!" I'm practically yelling my words to keep myself from moaning in pleasure, Shizune's soft lips picking up speed as she continues on. She continues to stare at me, a mocking look in her eyes. She begins moving her head at various speeds, teasing me with her competitive nature. Lilly continues to look concerned, but rather than forcing the issue, she offers me something else this time.

"Well then, would you at least like some tea while you're here?"

"That would be lovely!" I'm still basically yelling my words, putting emphasis on 'lovely' as I finish speaking. Shizune pushes her mouth further and further down my length, making it difficult to control myself at this point. Out of stupidity, she pushes herself a little bit too far, causing herself to wince and retract her mouth from my member. She gags lightly once or twice, causing Lilly to turn around from where she was pouring my cup of tea.

"What in the world was that?" She's staring at me with more suspicion now, sending me into panic mode. Shizune covers her mouth to giggle silently before quickly putting her mouth back to work. Excuses rifle through my mind, picking one at random to cover up what has just happened.

"N-nothing! I just got a little bit of something caught in my throat!" She raises an eyebrow at me, obviously not buying what I was attempting to sell to her.

"I think you should go back and lay down or something, Hisao. You really do not sound well at all." I approach climax as Lilly speaks, putting my hand on the back of Shizune's head and directing her to go faster. Within a couple of seconds, my fluid bursts into the back of her throat, her eyes going wide as she takes in the load. I groan loudly for a moment, catching what I was doing right in the middle. Lilly stands up and begins to walk towards me, before I quickly get Shizune up to her feet and move her off to the side.

"O-okay Lilly, I'll head back to my room for a bit. Maybe we can do this later!" Without even zipping up my pants again, I grab Shizune by the wrist and drag her out the room, slamming the door behind me and rushing back up to her room. Once we reach safety, I zip myself up and sit down on her bed, resting my head in between my hands. Shizune flops down on the floor in front of me, catching her breath for the first time since we finished our little challenge. She looks at me with a relieved and excited expression on her face, a large smile spanning across her lips before she signs to me.

[That was absolutely incredible.]

[Are you kidding me? You nearly got caught doing something sexual with me by your own cousin!] I stare at her with a glare of anger, but it's somewhat false. I can't say I didn't enjoy what just happened, even if I happened to have been on the more difficult end of the bargain.

[Well, at least you got to feel good. That was your reward; you got to finish. If we had gotten caught, you would have just been left out to dry.] She shoots me a sly grin before coming up and sitting on the bed beside me, wrapping me in a hug.

[Don't you just love the thrill of possibly getting caught?]

[Not really.] I shrug and look into her eyes. I honestly can't say I understand where she's coming from there. She moves her hand up to her mouth to laugh, holding it there for a good minute or so. After she's done having her moment, she signs at me once more.

[Well, then how about we get a bit more comfortable without the worry?]
Last edited by YourFavAnon on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guest90206

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 8/8]

Post by Guest90206 »

Well...

...eherm...

That... uh... did not go as I expected...
Hanabro to the end.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Guest90206 wrote:Well...

...eherm...

That... uh... did not go as I expected...
Then my goal was met.

Brogurt

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 8/3]

Post by Brogurt »

YourFavAnon wrote: Don't bother with critique for this one to be honest, save it for the next one.
I don't even read things that aren't Hanako, let alone critique. The hell are you talking about?
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Proof to everyone that Kenji is the greatest bro / wingman of all time.

The Best Best Man

Okay, it's now time to panic. In less than ten minutes, I'm going to be walking up the aisle and saying my vows to the love of my life. I'm jumping around lightly and flapping my hands around every which way to calm my nerves, but nothing seems to be happening. I can't believe what's about to happen, as if you even told me that I would be alive ten years after my accident, let alone getting married, I would have laughed at you and called you a moron. I've got all of my close friends with me today, which is encouraging, yet none of them have gotten hitched yet. I have to continue taking their advice with a grain of salt, which kind of sucks and makes me feel bad at the same time. As I continue to pace around the room, I hear a brief series of loud knocks at the door.

"Hisao, you good bro?" A wave of relief hits me as I hear Kenji's voice on the opposite side of the door, a satisfying thing considering my mind should slowly get out of panic mode. I quickly react and open up the door, his face recoiling in reaction to my appearance.

"Dude, you look pretty bad."

"Don't have to tell me twice, Kenji." He steps past me into the room as I slam the door behind him, pacing around the room for another moment before taking a seat on an a small fold out chair. I bring my hands up and rub my temples a bit, trying to relieve my head of the pains and thoughts that have been running through it for the past hour. I was perfectly fine getting ready, but now that the moment has actually come, my head feels like it's gotten smashed by fifteen aluminum baseball bats.

Kenji looks at me with a massive grin on his face. This guy has been so excited about me getting married, simply because he knows once those final words are spoken, he'll be able to get absolutely smashed at the reception. Besides that, he actually gave my soon to be wife his 'Not A Feminist' seal of approval, something that actually made me quite happy. He's practically bouncing off the walls with his nerves, absolutely in the opposite corner of mine. His face drops once again as he's reminded of my destructive state, as shown when he moves over to me and takes a seat on the chair beside me.

"You going to be able to do this, man?"

"I sure as hell hope so." My heart rate feels as erratic as it has in nearly five years, racing at various uneven beats. He reaches over and places his hand on my shoulder, nearly missing at first due to his worse than poor eyesight.

"Bro, let me tell you something." Oh boy, here we go. Kenji stands up and begins walking back and forth in front me, as if he was a squad leader walking in front of his troops. "We've been to hell and back together. We've spoiled various plots and agendas set in motion by the feminists for fucks sake!" He takes a moment and pushes his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose, as they nearly flew off while he acted out the final portion.

"This is a place where you can open a new door, brother. Not just new doors into things like feminist doings and what not, as I've already told you, your bitch isn't a feminist. But, you're opening doors up to a good future!" He catches me off guard with this segment. This may be, in the ten years that I've known Kenji, that he has actually said something slightly logical. I smile at this, my nerves slowly starting to calm down.

"This woman is the best thing that has happened to you, and I don't even know what kind of shit you were involved in before you came to Yamaku. She's set you straight man, put you on the right path with your future! You can't tell me this is going to be difficult for Hisao, the best bro that some blind bastard could ask for in life, is going to struggle with something as small as this. There's absolutely no way you won't go up there, say your words, get a buzz and smash that woman tonight, man. I've had more difficulty pissing with morning wood than you should have up at that alter!"

With those final words, I stand up and wrap the batshit insane man in front of me in the biggest hug I've ever given to a man before. I'm still laughing pretty hard at the last comparsion he tossed at me there, but I can't say that it certainly wasn't a mood lifter. He smiles heavily and gives me a big squeeze back, releasing first and giving me a huge smack on the back.

"Kenji, you have no idea how much you've just helped me."

"It's cool, bro. Just promise that we're going to get absolutely hammered tonight?"

"Absolutely." That gets me another big grin and smash on the back as I turn to head out of the room, ready as I'll ever be to walk up that aisle and say my vows.

"Go get 'em, tiger."

YourFavAnon

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 8/10]

Post by YourFavAnon »

A typical snow day for the master of romance..

Snow Day

My eyes crack open, staying in a squinted position as they adjust to the pale light that trickles in through our bedroom window. I smile to myself, knowing we're on holiday vacation from work and that there is a large amount of snow laying on the ground outside of our apartment, the perfect set up for a lazy day. Beside me, Lilly lays in a deep sleep, her body nestled up tightly against my side and her arms holding me in a gentle embrace. She's always been one to cuddle up to me, even during the hot summer months when we really don't need to share our warmth at night. During the winter though, she always has a habit to curl up and position herself right against me, which I certainly have no arguments against. I smile and give her a light kiss on the cheek before rolling out of bed, making sure I don't wake her.

I stumble out of the bedroom while regaining the strength in my legs, stretching my arms and yawning as I head into the kitchen and put the tea kettle on the stove. As the water heats, I go and take a seat in our living room, flicking on the TV to check through the various weather reports. Everything seems to be the same: snow for the next twenty-four to fourty-eight hours with minimal slow down. Most reports say to expect around a foot of snow, which makes me laugh a bit to myself. I hope Lilly didn't have anything planned for us over the next few days, as it seems we're not going to be going anywhere any time soon. After a moment of channel surfing, I go and prepare two cups of tea, bringing both of them back with me and placing them down on the coffee table.

Within a couple of minutes, the door to our bedroom creaks open. As I draw my attention to it, out stumbles Lilly, yawning and stretching her arms as she trails her hand along the wall for orientation. I can't help but feel lucky every time I see her; the flowing blonde hair, the pale white skin, the wonderful motherly attributes... they all just seem to come together and form what is a perfect woman in my eyes. I stand up without speaking a word to her, moving behind her before she makes it to the living room and wrap my arms around her waist. This startles her a bit, but she recovers and giggles as I plant a light kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful." She turns her head and responds to my unintentional compliment with a kiss, as well as a slight blush. "Tea's ready for you in the living room."

"You're such a gentleman, Hisao." She releases a few girlish giggles before I place my hands on her shoulders and guide her over to the couch. Once seated, I place the tea cup in her hands and take my place beside her. She snuggles up nice and close to my side as I reach and pull a blanket over the two of us. In all honesty, I wish I could fall asleep in the position that I'm in right now, with the woman of my dreams resting her tired head on my shoulder as snow falls outside of our home. I quickly push these thoughts out of my head as I have a couple of things I need to get done around the home today.

"Would you like me to get a fire going? We rarely ever have an opportunity to actually use our fireplace, you know." She turns her head and smiles at me, leaning her head forward and accidently giving me a kiss on the tip of my nose. Normally she doesn't seem to be this happy in the mornings, probably because she knows she's got the stress of a day of work coming foward at the speed of a fighter jet, but today is much different. She must be as excited to spend a couple of days at home as I am, although I doubt it's as much about her spending time with me than it is just being away from her job.

"That would be lovely." I hop out from underneath our blanket and place my tea back on the coffee table. We have a few spare logs left in our one closet, so I take them and bring them back to the fireplace. Within a few minutes, a full blown fire is crackling and releasing heat from our fireplace. I sit with my arms wrapped around my knees for a couple of moments in silence, just staring into the flame before me. My mind runs through my path leading up to where I am today, a path that was not met without resistance. The heart attack, moving to Yamaku, meeting the likes of Lilly, Hanako, Shizune, all of my friends from back there... boy, they sure as hell steered me back on the right path. The silence in the air seems to have gotten the best of Lilly as she stands from couch and walks over to me, putting her hand on me for orientation before taking a seat beside me. She drapes the blanket she has around both of our shoulders, leaning in close to me and placing her head on my shoulder.

"What's on your mind, love?"

"Just you." She smiles at my response and nuzzles her head against my neck, planting a light kiss there as a follow up. "My savior and love my life, how can I not always have you on my mind?"

"Oh stop it, you're just trying to flatter me." Her cheeks burn bright red, her embarrassment overcoming her natural complexion. Well, I hope she likes being unintentionally flattered, as there's more to come.

"But you know I'm not. Going back all those years to Yamaku, just look what I was when-" I'm cut off by a hard punch on my shoulder. It takes me a moment to realize what I did, but once I do, I feel absolutely terrible. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Lilly! I didn't mean-" She puts a finger up to my lips and gives me a reassuring kiss on the cheek, laughing a bit as she pulls back.

"I'm just joking around with you, dear. You know I'm okay with your speech, don't be so insecure." I smile and lean forward, touching my lips to hers. The kiss is long, her hand finding its way up to my cheek right before we break apart. Our foreheads stay connected, the soft skin of her hand gently caressing the side of my face.

"Am I still being insecure?" I laugh a little to myself as I see a blush rise to her face, but this time I have a feeling it's not from embarrassment.

"Oh, what is this? My husband attempting to seduce me?"

"Possibly..." I trail off in thought, which is quickly broken up when I feel two hands guiding my body down towards the floor. Lilly straddles me with her thighs and leans into a lustful kiss, our tongues dancing as things begin to heat up. I can easily say this is one thing in life I was never expecting to do: make passionate love to my wife in front of a fireplace while on holiday break.

My mind is drawn back as I feel my sleepwear beginning to be undone, my button-down shirt being separated as we continue on. In response, I begin to unfasten the bow of her nightgown, which reveals a generous amount of cleavage. My hand moves from her bottom and begins sliding down her thigh, her breathing picking up from the sensation of every minor touch. I slide my unoccupied hand to her back and begin to undo the back of her nightgown, our tongues still tangling together in preparation of what's yet to come.

Within a minute, all of our clothes are discarded minus our underwear. I roll over and take the top position, which draws a little gasp from Lilly as her back touches against the blanket that has found itself lying on the ground beneath us. The fire crackles off to our side, the warmth not even close to matching the sensation of our kissing and touching. I lean into yet another kiss, my hand sliding down to the inside of her thighs. She gasps as I rub the outside of her panties, a light amount of moisture visible on the outside.

"You certainly know your way with women, Hisao~" She coos as I move my fingers inside, rubbing her sensitive nub with my thumb and inserting a finger inside of her. She moans lightly as I begin to rub my finger against her walls, her breathing becoming uneven and erratic as I switch up speeds. At the same time, I move my kisses from her lips down to her neck, heading for her generous chest. My face moves forward, as my mouth finds its way to her slightly hard nipple. I playfully suckle and nip at it, drawing a heavy sound of approval as I get into it.

Her groans pick up pace as she nears her first, and probably not last, climax of the day. Within a few moments of hard work inside of her panties, she releases a loud final moan of approval as her fluid is released onto my hand, her underwear managing to become fairly soaked from the outburst. I remove my hand from her panties and give her a moment to catch her breath. She smiles and giggles at me, as I'm still positioned and waiting patiently on top of her. She moves her hands down and slides her pale blue panties off, tossing them towards the fireplace to dry a bit.

"Go ahead Hisao, I know you've been waiting long enough." She gives me a wink as I position my length between her thighs, teasing her by rubbing the tip along the entrance to her lower lips. She moans with a mix of pout and pleasure, enough to make me giggle before sliding myself into her. She gasps as I begin to move my hips, starting off at a fairly quick pace. She wraps her legs around my back and her fingernails dig into my back with every thrust, a sign that she is genuinely enjoying my actions. She continues to cry out as I mix up my pace, her enhanced sensitivity to touch becoming more and more obvious as we continue on.

"Hisao!~"

Her coos and moans of joy will me forward as my member continues to move towards climax, my lips moving to silence her outspoken words of encouragement. I mix up speeds to increase the pleasure, as I can feel the end coming quickly. Within a few moments, my pace picks up as we reach the home stretch, her pleasure reaching a maximum amount as indicated by her cries and moans of pure joy.

"Lilly, I'm about to-"

Her moans of joy do not fall on deaf ears as I reach my final blinding moment of pure sensation. Our fluids meet inside of her, mixing around as I stop on a dime and fall over on my side. My heart is beating at an erratic, uneven pace, so I give it a moment to slow down before speaking anything. As we sit in relative silence, the only audible noises being the low crack of the fire beside us and our heavy breathing, I slide myself out of her, rolling onto my back.

Lilly obviously recovers faster than I do, as she rolls over onto her side and embraces me with her arms. I turn to her and see a massive smile on her face, something that I feel that I'll never get tired of my in my lifetime. I lean in and give her a kiss, one that is a bit weak due to my current level of exhaustion. I pull the cover up over us now, our bodies now lying on the carpet of the living room.

"Hisao?"

"Yes, Lilly?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For loving me more than anyone else in the world." Within a moment of those final words, the sound of slumber arises from her. Her nude body lays beside mine and has been overcome with sleep, something that is slowly starting to take me over as well. Before I manage to fall into the darkness of slumber, I give the woman beside me one final look.

All I can do is smile.
Last edited by YourFavAnon on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mirage_GSM

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 8/12]

Post by Mirage_GSM »

So Lilly wears her bra to bed?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Mirage_GSM wrote:So Lilly wears her bra to bed?
seems legit :lol: anyway, thats, ummmmm, errrr, nice love dowey story i think. I mean, when i read that...... nah don't know how to say. Maybe you expressing everything so good and almost like real. Seriously. keep it up
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Why not. If it bothers you, then I'll change it.

DaGarver

Post by DaGarver »

YourFavAnon wrote:
I've never met a girl who wears her bra to bed. The hooks dig into her back.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

DaGarver wrote:
YourFavAnon wrote:
I've never met a girl who wears her bra to bed. The hooks dig into her back.
My ex did, so I just sort of went with that. Oh well, I changed it anyways, wasn't hard to fix.

DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

I feel sufficiently fuzzy. You even motivated me to write some more today. Thanks for that.
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

DanjaDoom wrote:I feel sufficiently fuzzy. You even motivated me to write some more today. Thanks for that.
Not a problem man. Glad I could make someone feel good.