If you were enrolled in Yamaku High School...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Daitengu

Re: If you were enrolled in Yamaku High School...

Post by Daitengu »

Being truthful to myself, I'd say nobody. Simply because I was paranoid and ultra shy growing up. I could count the number of people I was friends with on a single hand for all of primary to high school.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Daitengu wrote:Being truthful to myself, I'd say nobody. Simply because I was paranoid and ultra shy growing up. I could count the number of people I was friends with on a single hand for all of primary to high school.
Sounds like Kenji would like you. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Daitengu wrote:Being truthful to myself, I'd say nobody. Simply because I was paranoid and ultra shy growing up. I could count the number of people I was friends with on a single hand for all of primary to high school.
I can count on Rin's hands how many friends I had in school. Still, had I changed schools late in high school (as Hisao does), I think I would have been friends with her, Shizune and probably Hanako - assuming she didn't just run away. I might actually get along with Kenji, too, on some weird level.
yassodude

Post by yassodude »

I think I'd go for thew Hanako Route , I was always curious when it comes to people that are shy and not so social , I prefer them over the loudmouths which is why i would hate misha instantly. So I think I would do EXACTLY what Hisao did in the Hanako route , which is why it was the most depressing route for me.
Gordon_4

Post by Gordon_4 »

Does it count if I actually wanted to be there as a part time teacher, giving lessons in Tai Chi and JuJitsu?
James Cameron AND Shizune fanboy.