Recommend a VN

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xuan

Re: Recommend a VN

Post by Xuan »

Demonbane has the most BADASS, COOLEST antagonist OF ALL TIMES. NO ONE ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO RIDE A NUCLEAR MISSILE.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Xuan wrote:Demonbane has the most BADASS, COOLEST antagonist OF ALL TIMES. NO ONE ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO RIDE A NUCLEAR MISSILE.
He was not the first one to do that.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Does anyone know where I can download Little Busters, Majikoi or Otoboku (in English)?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:Does anyone know where I can download Little Busters, Majikoi or Otoboku (in English)?
(snipped)

(USER WAS TEMPBANNED FOR THIS POST: NO LINKING TO ILLEGAL SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Thanks. :D
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

I guess this is not technically a VN but it has some of the elements like choices and different endings depending on them.

It's called Catherine which is about a guy Vincent Brooks dating a girl named Katherine that wants to get married with him. He starts having nightmares and a different girl named Catherine seduces him and cheats.

There are 8 different endings that takes almost forever because of the nightmares which are puzzles which are freaking insanely hard. In fact they are so hard that they released a patch in Japan that comes standard in the US version called Super Easy Mode which replaces the old easy mode.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

stanman237 wrote:I guess this is not technically a VN but it has some of the elements like choices and different endings depending on them.

It's called Catherine which is about a guy Vincent Brooks dating a girl named Katherine that wants to get married with him. He starts having nightmares and a different girl named Catherine seduces him and cheats.

There are 8 different endings that takes almost forever because of the nightmares which are puzzles which are freaking insanely hard. In fact they are so hard that they released a patch in Japan that comes standard in the US version called Super Easy Mode which replaces the old easy mode.
That is...Not a VN in the slightest. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Xanatos wrote:That is...Not a VN in the slightest. :lol:
Neither is Ace Attorney, but people seem to love classifying it as such. Catherine was pretty fun, though. I daresay I rather liked it.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Xanatos wrote:That is...Not a VN in the slightest. :lol:
Neither is Ace Attorney, but people seem to love classifying it as such. Catherine was pretty fun, though. I daresay I rather liked it.
Catherine is fun...Incredibly fucking weird but fun. :lol: And Ace Attorney operates like a VN during a large portion of gameplay so that's justified. Catherine's a freakish platforming puzzle with an RPG-ish social sim on the side. XD Speaking of Catherine though, I never did play more than the demo. I should put it on my list of games to buy...After Hyperdimension Neptunia.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

guys, i have play narcissu. Man it's prologue is like KS one >.< Thanks for recommend this
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

Anyone play Aoi Shiro? I understand that it has 56 different endings, most bad, but I'm curious what people thought of it before I get around to playing it.
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

OtakuNinja wrote:Does anyone know where I can download Little Busters, Majikoi or Otoboku (in English)?
hmp! Pirate!

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tununias wrote:
hmp! Pirate!
Is that a problem?

MOD EDIT: Yes, yes it is. :evil:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Tununias wrote:
hmp! Pirate!
Is that a problem?
Saw that one coming. ;)

I'm no goddamn pirate. I'm a viking. :twisted:
Because I'm Swedish.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

someone have irotoridori no sekai english patch ? just got this vn today from friend >.<
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791