A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Lumi

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/1)

Post by Lumi »

theartificial wrote:
Lumi wrote:Another offering, master...

I tried to color this one, but I'm no good with any medium besides normal pencils.
Bicep on her left arm. Just like her father... A bodybuilder.
Nah but seriously you're putting out some good drawings. :)
Thanks, bro! And how do I get the Suzu signature?

I'm a writer and artist for the new visual novel project Learn to Be. Check it out!
http://learntobevisualnovel.blogspot.com/
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

You want to put to click the 'Img' button while editing your signature and inbetween the two [img][img] you will want to put .

PS. I made this Suzu userbar. ^-^
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Zombiedude101

Post by Zombiedude101 »

I've credited you in my sig, nice Userbar BTW.
I support Snoozu.
Userbar made by theartificial.
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

I've been off the forums for awhile and I come back to this and, holy shit.
Quite a lot of has happened in the 1&1/2 months I've been gone.
All I can say is, that my feels, are all over the damn place (I read about the last eight or so chapter in one sitting.).
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
random

Post by random »

just imagine if the ending is all suzu's dream
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

random wrote:just imagine if the ending is all suzu's dream
I don't think Scissorlips is going to pull a Newhart on us like that; talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
Zombiedude101

Post by Zombiedude101 »

Helbereth wrote:
I don't think Scissorlips is going to pull a Newhart on us like that; talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
If there was.....

There would be no survivors.
I support Snoozu.
Userbar made by theartificial.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Starting to get antsy here.

Hear my plea! Down upon my knee! When shall the next chapter be?

Watch out for bees! Don't freeze. Does your dog have fleas...? Maybe you're just a tease! Do you want our hearts to seize...? Did you lose your keys? Then there's wheeze, sleaze, and, of course, John Cleese.
A whole week with no Suzu! It's exasperating.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

It will be here Image. Jeeze, what's with all the requesting lately? It's specifically against the rules here.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

Although if someone is going to request something I think that was the best way to do it, John Cleese makes everything better
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Honestly, it's more bluster than a request. I kinda just wanted to use that picture for something.
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

Mirage_GSM wrote: And blaming herself for his extremely dumb luck of killing himself falling down on the street is... Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call it ridiculous, but it sure is a bit over the top.
It is a little over the top, but it still conveys the message well. And simply falling on the street is enough to kill a person if they fall the wrong way, a senior at my high school was jumping off some semi-large rock (about 2 1/2-3 feet off the ground.) on the school grounds that was next to the road, tripped when he was climbing on it to jump off for the second or third time, fell, busted his head open on the road, and now he's dead. And there are a lot of similar stories out there just happening on the a sidewalk or pretty much anywhere there is pavement
Last edited by Roamin12 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

Lumi wrote:Another offering, master...

I tried to color this one, but I'm no good with any medium besides normal pencils.
Looking good, thank you! If you don't mind, I'll link it along with the other character sketches you've done in the first post under the miscellaneous section, since it isn't from a specific scene, and unless you have a deviantart page or anything like that, I'll link to your OC story in the crediting, as long as that's alright with you.
Roamin12 wrote:I've been off the forums for awhile and I come back to this and, holy shit.
Quite a lot of has happened in the 1&1/2 months I've been gone.
All I can say is, that my feels, are all over the damn place (I read about the last eight or so chapter in one sitting.).
That doesn't sound entirely healthy, but welcome back, I'm glad to have your input again and I'm glad you're enjoying the story. There are a few other users who have dropped off the map (lolawesome, Elcor), who I miss seeing around as well.
You laugh, but Rikabro actually suggested at one time that the, erm, other endings that you wouldn't call a "good" ending could simply be dreams that she wakes up from. But I'm not interested in being lynched by the good people here, and having them be something as simple and ephemeral as a dream lacks the kind of sting that I'm going to try for.

Thank you for your patience, I understand people starting to get antsy again. I actually have one chapter pretty much completed, but I want to release it and the next one together to wrap up Act 3 in one go (you'll understand why later), as well as slow down a bit to make sure everything is a little more polished this time around. I hope to have that done by (late) tomorrow night at the latest.

Oh, before I forget, the really, entirely too generous artist Thighs has made a couple new pictures, one about stargazing, and the other, a scene from Down The Line. I'm really lucky, not only to be able to have my work read by as many people as I have, but also to be able to, well, inspire people to make things like that. It's almost the ultimate complement in my mind, and I'm really grateful to him and every other artist that has contributed to this story, as well as to all the people who have read and taken the time to share their thoughts.
Thanks again.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

hernytan
Location: A place where benevolent dictatorship is practice and not theory

Post by hernytan »

Roamin12 wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote: And blaming herself for his extremely dumb luck of killing himself falling down on the street is... Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call it ridiculous, but it sure is a bit over the top.
It is a little over the top, but it still conveys the message well. And simply falling on the street is enough to kill a person if they fall the wrong way, a senior at my high school was jumping off some semi-large rock (about 2 1/2-3 feet off the ground.) on the school grounds that was next to the road, tripped when he was climbing on it to jump off for the second or third time, fell, busted his head open on the road, and now he's dead. And there are a lot of similar stories out there just happening on the a sidewalk or pretty much anywhere there is pavement
Ouch. That must have been... hard on him 8)
and yeah, a lot of trauma in real life doesn't make much logical sense. Emotions are something very difficult to quantify and rationalise, trauma being the foremost example; so Suzu blaming herself for her brother's unfortunate death is perfectly acceptable.
Besides, he already pulled that, he wouldn't do that again.
Shizune=Rin=Emi=Hanako=Lilly
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
Oh, and Misha >> Everyone else ;)
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

hernytan wrote:
Besides, he already pulled that, he wouldn't do that again.
There were some pretty obvious hints about it being a dream scattered throughout that sequence, too. By the end, I had a screwed-up expression on my face and a series of questions about the inconsistencies in Hisao's character -specifically as it related to his condition- which were explained as soon as she awoke.