Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShinigamiKenji

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Just feel like letting you guys know my dads wife is having the baby tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
Anybody got a name in mind yet? If not, I vote Jigoro if female, Lilly if male.

Good luck to 'em.
I'm totally going to name my child Jigoro now. Even if it's a girl. :lol:

Fingers almost broken from crossing, sir!!
Last edited by ShinigamiKenji on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote:Kennedy is her name.
That's a nice name, I like it!

Can I be the overly enthusiastic friend that always pinches your sister's cheeks!?
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Kennedy is her name.
...Eh. Not my taste but not a bad name. Crossing my fingers hurts though. I'll just mail you a four-leaf clover.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

PyramidHead, nice review, but it needs it's own thread here. It should be fine, review threads are also allowed here.

kushiro, don't loose your confidence over such a thing. She didn't respect you, so she was obviously not the correct person for you. The hardest thing about finding love is to learn how to move on when it doesn't work out. I know that can be very hard, but there's no point in pining over someone who has no feelings for you. When you meet a lady who really likes you, and who you like, it will go much better for both of you. So keep going, keep looking. I'm sure you'll find someone in the end.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

LOL WUT wrote:Can I be the overly enthusiastic friend that always pinches your sister's cheeks!?
That guy is usually seen as being creepy, so unless you can handle that, you might not want to volunteer.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:Can I be the overly enthusiastic friend that always pinches your sister's cheeks!?
That guy is usually seen as being creepy, so unless you can handle that, you might not want to volunteer.
My little 5-year-old cousin, last I saw of him (some years), thought I was the boogie man. I'll volunteer.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

A little story+update to what I've been up to:

2 months ago, I completed first year of med school. By completed, I mean fumbled through and guessing answers. I came back assuming a summer of meeting up with friends who I've lost contact with for over a year. I guess it was my fault for not travelling around when I was in uni to visit them, but I had planned a massive gathering for us to catch up. 1 week in, I find out that, lo and behold, I failed by 1 mark. Big surprise. So it's a costly return ticket halfway across the globe to resit one paper and 2 months spent in solitude. I've spent the past 2 months-ish like a hermit, confined in my house and not going out. That big gathering? I did the arrangements for them. It wasn't right that my stupidity would cost them a gathering. They had fun. I spent my time with my family and I'm sure you guys know that extended interaction with family members, coupled with being couped up and stressed up, transforms one into a cynical, short-fused and all round meanie. Still am. I was even considering dropping out of med school because WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S SUFFERING?! Seriously. F em.

The slight upside in this self-imposed misery is that at least I'm not quitting med school now. In my own twisted reality, I've convinced myself that yes, my Hanako is out there and the only way of meeting/winning her over is to get back in med school and try to turn shit around. I know it's crazy, but hey, at least I wake up with a purpose every morning, albeit a futile one.

Yes, I know I sound like the whiny rich kid that had his nail chipped (do rich guys even get nail jobs?) I'm sorry about that, really. It's a mixture of loneliness and utter lack of conviction to get stuff done. /rant.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
gragon

Post by gragon »

@Keneshiro
it sucks that you failed. tough its good to see that you havent given up yet. you can work towards something great. and you wake up with a purpose every morning thats something that for some of us is a hard thing to do (and with that i mean myself). and if you work your ass off you will eventualy meet your hanako, you just gota search. well i wish you succsess in med school!

oh and you dont sound whiny at all.

update:
well i just spend 4 days with my dad and i didnt realy enjoy them. the crying of my lil brothers anoying as hell. my steph mom who pushes me to do stuff i dont even like or wana do. she got anoyed so i just packed my stuff and just started doing my thing in my room were i have been in till my mom came to pick me up
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Camoufrage, congratulations with your new (half-)sister Kennedy! I don't know if you'll be able to hang around in her life, but even if from afar, I think you'll be a great brother for her.

Keneshiro, what exactly is futile about learning how to help other people? In life, death is inevitable, but happiness is uncertain. You can help people lead a happier life with what you learn. Maybe not much, but still, just a bit. And that's how you can be happy too, bu giving a bit of happiness to others. The person for you will probably not be a "Hanako", but if you get your act together, I'm sure you too will find love in your life. I hope you will find back your way, and that you will make good things to yourself soon.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Image

This. Awesome.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:at least I wake up with a purpose every morning, albeit a futile one.

What's futile about it? The only inevitable thing in life is death and technology is edging ever closer to cheating even that. Purpose only becomes futile when you give up on it.

And "nail job" should be "manicure"...Just for the record.

@HarvestmanMan: That'd be a neat picture except it's got the Beatles mentioned in it. :lol:
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

Xanatos wrote:@HarvestmanMan: That'd be a neat picture except it's got the Beatles mentioned in it. :lol:
Aye, it should be Heartbeatles... :lol:

Also grats to Camoufrage.

Something that I've repeatedly said is that my priority is to give priority to my life and whatever is needed to maintain my life (family included). Then comes my friends and extended family and after that everyone else. I can't help people if I'm stuck in misery or shit or whatever. And I expect most people to do the same. To some it might sound egoistic but I don't view it as egoistic, rather as logical: Without a sound foundation for yourself you can't help others long-term.

@Keneshiro: Don't forget to look around you. Love can be blind but the same goes for people ;)
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Kutagh wrote:@Keneshiro: Don't forget to look around you. Love can be blind but the same goes for people
Kenji is only legally blind. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Got to see the baby. Apparently it came out fine. I was a little worried but were good. Baby's really small and only weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Got to see the baby. Apparently it came out fine. I was a little worried but were good. Baby's really small and only weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces
More than I did. :lol: Good thing it came out okay.