YAMAKU FIGHT CLUB

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShinigamiKenji

Re: YAMAKU FIGHT CLUB

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
ByFutureShaun wrote:This would make an awesome fighting game!

And ProfAllister, I love your interpretation as well. We would make a good team :P

Oh! If it's a fighting game, can Rin get an attack where she lights her sleeves on fire and flails them at the enemy to shoot fireballs?
I prefer a Kamehameha. Shot from her feet. While she's upside down.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
ByFutureShaun wrote:This would make an awesome fighting game!

And ProfAllister, I love your interpretation as well. We would make a good team :P

Oh! If it's a fighting game, can Rin get an attack where she lights her sleeves on fire and flails them at the enemy to shoot fireballs?
I prefer a Kamehameha. Shot from her feet. While she's upside down.
Boring!

Emi should get one where she makes a peace ("V") sign at the screen, tosses a tube of lemon lube at the enemy, and the TRACK TEAM CAPTAIN grabs them from offscreen and...Well... :twisted:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Er... okay, i'll take a swing at this. The entire thing ends in a showdown between Rin, Emi, Hanako, and Lilly over the rights to use the roof as a lunch spot. Hisao, Shizune, and Misha couldn't make it because of this.

As for a fighter rundown Lilly is the type to combine using her cane in slashing motions to establish contact and following it up with a grapple or throw, not being trained in a proper striking style but but having natural combat prowess because we Scottish just kick that much ass. Hanako, when pushed, is capable of defending herself and she has taken self defense courses in the past because of bullying, the added benefit being some protective face masks and gloves would hide her scars from her sparring partners. She'd mostly be the type to strike rather than grapple, not wanting contact to be established for too long, so she'd probably aim with a quick gut or head punch to quickly knock down her opponent and then back off.
Emi has problems fighting because she can't kick and the inability to position her feet properly without ankles makes it difficult for her to use grapples on an opponent as large as Lilly so she'll probably rely on quick jabs and obviously tackling since tackling people is her standard form of greeting. Rin can project her voice into a Shout because she is capable of comprehending words in ways people can't.

The fight would be incredibly one-sided. Emi would target Hanako first thinking Lilly would be helpless without a set of eyes on her side, but when they both use striking styles Emi has a major height and weight disadvantage and will start off in deep trouble as she can't get past Hanako's defenses and Hanako is fighting dirty, fed up with Emi's stupid bullshit. Lilly would join the fray, hearing Emi's struggling and not wanting her friend to get hurt even if it sounded like she had the advantage and try to whack Emi, only Emi will duck the blow and it will catch Hanako, Emi using the opening of Lilly trying to discern what happened to tackle Lilly and try to take her cane away. Hanako will quickly recover because Lilly hit her on her shoulder where she has no sensation and try to pull Emi off while she tries to get a finishing blow in on Lilly. Rin would then interrupt with Unrelenting Force, separating the three brawlers and ask Hanako what color underwear she was wearing because while RIn noticed Lilly was wearing black and Emi was wearing pink, she couldn't make out Hanako's underwear beneath her stockings. The fight ends with Hisao walking up the stairs after being released from the hospital only to see the torn clothes and messed up hair of the cat fight, having another heart attack on the spot. And the moral of the story is that Half Life 3 is taking way too fucking long.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
ByFutureShaun

Post by ByFutureShaun »

I know its sort of early, but would anyone be interested on working on a game like this?
Pseudogenesis wrote:For starters, make sure that you never, ever get rid of that Gabe Newell Misha avatar.
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Pyramid Head wrote: Rin can project her voice into a Shout because she is capable of comprehending words in ways people can't.
Rin is so much WIN!! :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ByFutureShaun wrote:I know its sort of early, but would anyone be interested on working on a game like this?
It'd be illegal unless they kept it to themselves or got permission.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ByFutureShaun

Post by ByFutureShaun »

Xanatos wrote:
ByFutureShaun wrote:I know its sort of early, but would anyone be interested on working on a game like this?
We wouldn't sell it. We could just release it to the community.
Pseudogenesis wrote:For starters, make sure that you never, ever get rid of that Gabe Newell Misha avatar.
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Give them military grade Misha drill rifles.

All the worlds problems are solved.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ByFutureShaun wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
We wouldn't sell it. We could just release it to the community.
"We wouldn't sell it so it's okay." is a common misconception. You'd have to ask the 4LS guys either way.

Misha's drills should shoot lasers. End.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Also, Misha's drills should have a special laser that turns the enemy into a parfait.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Rin's special attack is -obviously- to paint a portrait of her opponent that manifests into a surreal clone and turns their attacks against them.
Might have stolen that from somewhere.

Lilly throws a boiling pot of tea at her opponent, scalding them and dazing them, then follows their screams to begin pressing the attack.
Tea-bagging the competition.

Misha takes a deep breath and screams, pushing her already loud voice into waves of super-sonic destruction, crippling her opponent.
Banshee maneuver.

Emi leaps off of her prosthesis and throws them at her opponent, bludgeoning them repeatedly before they boomerang back and she lands on them gracefully.
A leg up on the competition.

Hanako uses her darting speed to run circles around her opponent, making them dizzy, then, starting from across the screen, tip-toes the tile game over to them and lands a heavy straight-kick to their lolling head.
The speedy bully breaker.

Shizune gets in close and snaps the fingers of both hands like thunderbolts right near her opponent's ears, causing temporary deafness.
Can you hear me now?
ByFutureShaun

Post by ByFutureShaun »

Helbereth wrote:crippling her opponent.
I see what you did there.
My deviantART profile
My YouTube channel
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:Hanako...tip-toes the tile game over to them and lands a heavy straight-kick to their lolling head.
Mental image of Hanako hopscotching her way over while humming a childish tune then roundhouse kicking Kenji's head 180 degrees on its neck. I almost HNNNNG'd it was so cute.

This has sort of...Deviated...From the fanfiction concept. XD But it's awesome either way.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

ByFutureShaun wrote:
Helbereth wrote:crippling her opponent.
I see what you did there.
Honestly, that wasn't intentional, but, on second glance, it's hilarious.
Xanatos wrote:
Helbereth wrote:Hanako...tip-toes the tile game over to them and lands a heavy straight-kick to their lolling head.
Mental image of Hanako hopscotching her way over while humming a childish tune then roundhouse kicking Kenji's head 180 degrees on its neck. I almost HNNNNG'd it was so cute.
Indeed. In my head it was Nomiya, though.
Xanatos wrote:This has sort of...Deviated...From the fanfiction concept. XD But it's awesome either way.
My concept was for a fan-fiction, but it would make for a hilarious Street Fighter type game. Maybe we could cross it with some twisted Mortal Kombat like fatalities, toss in some bromides and other things to collect, load it with a full universe of characters to choose from and make it as hilariously screwy as possible. Make a real game of it, and not just a cheap knock-off.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

If you want a fighter that isn't a joke you need a lot of experience and people. Fighters are unbelievably hard to make and balance. You gotta think about frames, frame rate. Its strange how in fighters one frame advantage can be overpowered in the right situation. Balancing takes effort for sure