Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShinigamiKenji

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

OtakuNinja wrote:
ericngui13 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Miracles do occur! :shock:

My "childhood crush" texted me a few hours ago. We spent the last 3 hours together! :D
I haven't even seen her since she rejected me a year ago. :')
At least you.....but none of my childhood friend contacted me looooooong time....I'm so jealous with u..... :(
She also gave me her Love Hina collection. But by then I was so nervous that I started acting a little Rin-ish. :? The feelings doesn't seem to disappear. :/
She gave you a manga collection. Someone which name in the forums has "otaku" in it. And I bet she knows you like it. Go for it, dude, we are cheering!! :P
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Xanatos wrote:
Loonie wrote:Emi was honestly refreshing to see as a 'romantic interest path'. ..reminded me so much of my brother...
:lol: Yikes!
Oh, internet.

You know what I really meant. ;)

It was refreshing to see someone with that personality be placed into the role of a 'romantic interest'.

STOP THINKING NOW! TAKE THAT STATEMENT IN BY ITSELF!

Okay, ready? Now...

...ALSO, her drive to overcome (or rather run away from) her problems reminded me heavily of my brother.

Gotta love how communication over the internet makes this kind of logic so much more prolific though: "A horse has four legs, a table has four legs. Therefore, a horse must be a table." :lol:
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

"A horse has four legs, a table has four legs. Therefore, a horse must be a table."
It must?

Awww... Dammit. Now I'm going to have to go get a horse.
Not Dead Yet
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Oddball wrote:
"A horse has four legs, a table has four legs. Therefore, a horse must be a table."
It must?

Why a horse?! Wouldn't getting a table be much easier? What difference would it make if table = horse anyway? ;)
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Loonie wrote:
Oddball wrote:
It must?

Why a horse?! Wouldn't getting a table be much easier? What difference would it make if table = horse anyway? ;)
And what about a seahorse...
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
ericngui13 wrote:At least you.....but none of my childhood friend contacted me looooooong time....I'm so jealous with u..... :(
She also gave me her Love Hina collection. But by then I was so nervous that I started acting a little Rin-ish. :? The feelings doesn't seem to disappear. :/
She gave you a manga collection. Someone which name in the forums has "otaku" in it. And I bet she knows you like it. Go for it, dude, we are cheering!! :P
The fact that she rejected me a year ago makes it a little complicated... ^^'
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

OtakuNinja wrote: She also gave me her Love Hina collection. But by then I was so nervous that I started acting a little Rin-ish. :? The feelings doesn't seem to disappear. :/
What kind of feelings, huh?
avid fan of Lilly.Love her path and currently playing her path, again!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/shirakawa.eriko
Email: hayate.senou@yahoo.com

Add me if u want to be my friend!
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Lots of quotes
The fact that she rejected me a year ago makes it a little complicated... ^^'
Well, people change, after all. Okay, maybe not in so short a year... Though I've seen it happening with a friend (why does these things never happen to me?? :cry: ). But at least she's still in touch with you.

And a seahorse is a horse made of sea, therefore I'll just make a table out of water and put some salt in it. Maybe ice, because it's easier to sculpt. Not like I can, anyway. Damn, my mind really gets strange after 4 a.m. when it refuses to go to sleep...
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

ericngui13 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: She also gave me her Love Hina collection. But by then I was so nervous that I started acting a little Rin-ish. :? The feelings doesn't seem to disappear. :/
My feelings for her, and the uneasiness when I'm around her, since we haven't met more than 3 times after the rejection. :?
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

OtakuNinja wrote:
ericngui13 wrote:
My feelings for her, and the uneasiness when I'm around her, since we haven't met more than 3 times after the rejection. :?
She definitely seems like the kind of girl who would be into a guy like you. Seems like a good deal. What's the problem brew?
Keyalhar

Post by Keyalhar »

For me its quite clearly Lilly. At first it simply was the looks altho i did not got her arc in my first playthrough ( got emi instead which seems most people get as first ). Why i got mostly attached to her is simple. Altho i enjoyed Shizune´s arc i must say lilly did manage to emotionally move me which happens rarley and i even had to cry when the good ending took so long to unfold. After the breakdown at the airport entrance i thought its over and literally cried and yelled at my screen: " this cant be! ".

At the moment this happend it was clear that was because i cared about the character which is a awesome feat if a piece of fiction can manage to pull that off.

Altho i stil have rin and hanako to play through i cant think of them beeing more moving than that. Altho i know a bit about hanako due to lillys story arch i must say i cant imagine one of the others can be as touching and moving as lilly was, but i hope i get suprised :)

Post by Guest »

emi by far

i like to handle things on my own and i just store everything wrong that happens inside while being all happy and cheery on the outside
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Update: She's clearly interested. :o Oh my god. :shock: *Faints* X_X
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Sorry for posting off topic again, but I felt like some of you might want to know this.

I few minutes after the last post, I recieved a text from her. I'm not going to give away all details, but this was the best day in my whole life! :mrgreen: It wasn't really a date, but everything we did was consistent with my "perfect date with Hanako", in the date thread.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go and HNNNG!! for a while. :D
Disguised Kenji

Post by Disguised Kenji »

OtakuNinja wrote:Sorry for posting off topic again, but I felt like some of you might want to know this.

I few minutes after the last post, I recieved a text from her. I'm not going to give away all details, but this was the best day in my whole life! :mrgreen: It wasn't really a date, but everything we did was consistent with my "perfect date with Hanako", in the date thread.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go and HNNNG!! for a while. :D
Envious of you. Seriously. :lol: