The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kazenokize

Re: Just finished the game and this is my first post. Oh man

Post by kazenokize »

Thank you for the great advice guys

I thought about start running too, but I can't really do that for the moment, due to a problem I got on my knee. I still want to tho.
And doing it while listening to KS soundtrack sounds like something really relaxing indeed. It'd be great to find a new hobby too.

And I will make sure to check Hanako's Broken Heart Club!
At first I didn't want to read anything that wasn't made by 4LS, but I realize I 'm being stubborn. I will try to find some good fanfics, thank you :)

Thank you very much for the advices, I really appreciate it.
ArazelEternal

Re: Just finished the game and this is my first post. Oh man

Post by ArazelEternal »

kazenokize wrote:It was one of the best games I played, if not the best. No doubt.
I agree. It is the best VN Ive ever played. Ive played a handful of others, and none even come close. The one that came the closest but never matched was Homeward, another made with RenPy.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
ArazelEternal

Re: Katawa Shoujo Recovery

Post by ArazelEternal »

You will never meet Hanako or Emi. They are fictional characters. However, you can find your Hanako or Emi in real life. Figure out what the ones in the game meant to you and why you like them so much, then look for that in someone in real life.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
ojamamask

Post by ojamamask »

And just when he feels better, he finishes the rest of the game.

rinse and repeat
Bluecoolman

Post by Bluecoolman »

ojamamask wrote:And just when he feels better, he finishes the rest of the game.

rinse and repeat
Just finished another Route. I was JUST starting to feel better too.
This game is too addicting to stop. I'm Majorly Conflicted.
Game Completion: 59%
Completed: Lilly Hanako Emi
Bluecoolman

Post by Bluecoolman »

ArazelEternal wrote:You will never meet Hanako or Emi. They are fictional characters. However, you can find your Hanako or Emi in real life. Figure out what the ones in the game meant to you and why you like them so much, then look for that in someone in real life.
That seemed to help alot. Thanks ^^ Im new to this community, And i already feel welcome.
Although, Im not all too sure what i'm looking for.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Bluecoolman wrote:
ArazelEternal wrote:You will never meet Hanako or Emi. They are fictional characters. However, you can find your Hanako or Emi in real life. Figure out what the ones in the game meant to you and why you like them so much, then look for that in someone in real life.
That seemed to help alot. Thanks ^^ Im new to this community, And i already feel welcome.
Although, Im not all too sure what i'm looking for.
Give it some time and thought. You might be surprised with what you find out. Both good and bad.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
ytr191

Post by ytr191 »

YES YOU WILL, make a tulpa or lucid dream!
For Shu
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

ytr191 wrote:
And then you get a lucid nightmare coupled with sleep paralysis. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
yummines

Post by yummines »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
ytr191 wrote:
after reading Berserk, i would rather not get lucid nightmares with sleep paralysis :shock:
ojamamask

Post by ojamamask »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
ytr191 wrote:
Don't forget about a tulpa that will rape you in public and constantly give you headaches for attention.
Bluecoolman

Post by Bluecoolman »

ytr191 wrote:
Weren't you the one who made the tulpa?
Also, Didn't your Hanako tell you to kill yourself so you can stay there or something like that? xD
skyliteyed

Post by skyliteyed »

Talk to someone about the game. I actually ended up playing it with my boyfriend and it really made our relationship stronger to connect with the different characters and share feelings on them. I don't mean "go find a girl/boy and force them to play a visual novel complete with erotic scenes with you" but maybe find someone else half way through the game with similar feelings and go through it together.
You better stop! and think about what you're doing...
100% completion
Bluecoolman

Post by Bluecoolman »

skyliteyed wrote:Talk to someone about the game. I actually ended up playing it with my boyfriend and it really made our relationship stronger to connect with the different characters and share feelings on them. I don't mean "go find a girl/boy and force them to play a visual novel complete with erotic scenes with you" but maybe find someone else half way through the game with similar feelings and go through it together.
Huh. I'll have to see if any of my female friends interested in this same thing have played this yet.

I started feeling better, Then it went away, Oh well, Guess i just have to wait for it to blow over.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Bluecoolman wrote:
skyliteyed wrote:Talk to someone about the game. I actually ended up playing it with my boyfriend and it really made our relationship stronger to connect with the different characters and share feelings on them. I don't mean "go find a girl/boy and force them to play a visual novel complete with erotic scenes with you" but maybe find someone else half way through the game with similar feelings and go through it together.
Huh. I'll have to see if any of my female friends interested in this same thing have played this yet.

I started feeling better, Then it went away, Oh well, Guess i just have to wait for it to blow over.
i dunno about you, but sometimes watching parodies of something serious helps me get over it.

im sure theres plenty of stuff on Katawa Shoujo.