Best possible date and worst possible date GO!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Best possible date and worst possible date GO!

Post by Xanatos »

Best date:

Girl: Yuuko
Where: A stroll around town/Yamaku quitting all her jobs. This chick is too stressed out.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ytr191

Post by ytr191 »

Xanatos wrote:Best date:

Where: A stroll around town/Yamaku quitting all her jobs. This chick is too stressed out.
How would she pay for her Education?
For Shu
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ytr191 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Best date:

How would she pay for her Education?
Bug Lilly until she gets her family to pay.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

LOL WUT wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:And here I thought we will continuously get thoughtful answers.
Seems the trolls begin to settle in. =/ Oh internet
Oh no!
I'm sorry I'm not a troll.
I just don't have a legitamate answer to this.
Not you, silly. And seriously, no answer? Really?
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Keneshiro wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:And here I thought we will continuously get thoughtful answers.
Seems the trolls begin to settle in. =/ Oh internet
Oh no!
I'm sorry I'm not a troll.
I just don't have a legitamate answer to this.
Not you, silly. And seriously, no answer? Really?
Oh yeah just found out about the other guy since I could not see his posts.

And... uh....let me try.

Best Date:
Lilly:Take Her To A Concert.

Worst Date:Hanako.
Hanako is the concert.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

Best date, Lilly:
Probably a kind of down-beat jazz or classical concert, sort of like this:
Though concerts are sort of overdone for Lilly, so as an alternative, I think some kind of quiet tea-place, like the Shanghai would be great too, since Lilly seems to be the type to enjoy conversations on a date, though at the same time, it's briefly mentioned in Hanako's route that Lilly doesn't seem to like talking while eating, so drinks would be a good work-around, I think.

Best date, Rin: I think a philosophy lecture would be good, not really a date, but good. Though I have't done her route yet, so I don't really know about her.

Worst date, Hanako: Brostep concert, in the moshpit. Admittedly, that doesn't seem like much of a date, even if it wasn't Hanako.
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

LOL WUT wrote: Worst Date:Hanako.
Hanako is the concert.
I'd go to that concert.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

OtakuNinja wrote: WORST
Girl: Rin
Date: Taking her to an arcade... :lol:
She'd probably kick your ass at DDR (double pun).
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: WORST
Girl: Rin
Date: Taking her to an arcade... :lol:
She'd probably kick your ass at DDR (double pun).
She'd get every high score on every game. With her toes.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Lilly- Best date: A Trans Siberian Orchestra concert followed by dinner at an upscale restuarant then dancing.
Worst date: A movie followed by dinner at McDonalds

Emi- Best date: A trip to a Yomiuri Giants baseball game.
Worst date: A trip to an amusement park full of junk food stands.

Hanako- Best Date: Karaoke, like mentioned before, and singing this song to her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgY5S3AcSw
Worst date: A trip to the beach.

Rin- Best date: Hiking nature trails where there are several scenic spots to enjoy, since she shows a tendency to like getting away from it all in the woods behind the school.
Worst Date: An art exhibit since she uses art to try and express her feelings taking her to an exhibit would likely remind her of how hard it is for her to communicate with others.

Shizune- Best date: Miniature golf to sastisfy her competitive nature, followed by a relaxing dinner to celebrate her victory.
Worst date: A Trans Siberian Orchestra concert thinking their light show will compensate for her not being able to hear the music.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

I'm replacing 'worst' with a 'meh' category involving dates that might seem good but might become mediocre, since a lot of the 'worst' dates are going to involve predictable stuff like disability restrictions or obvious personality mismatches.

Emi -
Great: Scavenger hunt. She'd need the right feet for the job, but she gets to go cross-country as quickly as possible and look for stuff! It would be a nice twist on what she normally does.

Meh: Watching a sporting event. You'd think she would have a blast, but it seems like she's not into sports for the competition itself. She would get antsy and want to just leave and screw around in the parking lot.

Hanako -
Great: "Cozy" camping - like with a rented cabin with some modern conveniences. She's not a rough and tumble girl, but she can appreciate being in the middle of nowhere.

Meh: I'd have to say the karaoke. It could go well if it were a private thing or there weren't many people. If there's more than a handful of people, all it will take is one mistaken lyric and it's a spiral down from there. I mean, lord, you're shining spotlights on someone who doesn't want to be visible!

Lilly -
Great: Others have said concerts, I'm gonna say male strip club. Get her a dancer, explain to him some special considerations about physical contact, and let him drive her wild. Hisao can just wait in the parking lot or something until she comes out, adolescent sex drive in full gear. :twisted:

Meh: a musical would be seriously hit or miss. A lot of the songs would be catchy, but keeping up with the plot would depend entirely on the quality of the writing. Heaven help you if it's one with a lot of visual gags.

Rin -
Great: a circus like Cirque du Soleil. Rin collects unique people, after all. Just put her in a tent full of people doing amazing things with their bodies. They have a good selection of colors, too.

Meh: Poetry reading. It's artsy, yeah, but we have no idea how well-read she is, or if all this language would remind her of how inarticulate she can be.

Shizune -
Great: A legislative meeting, followed by a light meal and boozy drinks to discuss the proceedings. She would think that everyone in there was wrong, of course, but she would love every second of it. Arouse her Ambition Boner. (I'm making a bit of an assumption here - Many states in the US allow people to sit in during this sort of thing, and Japan might. If not, replace it with a business seminar or something?).

Meh: Ridiculously expensive restaurant. Oh, you've got something to prove by throwing money at her? Good job being exactly like her dad.

Misha -
Great: Small restaurant with a long series of courses with a variety of flavors. Don't worry about your thighs, honey, we'll get some exercise later ;)

Meh: Heart-shaped bed. Low candle light. Blue wig. Glasses. Sex toys. Night of her life, or a reminder of emotional trauma?
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.