What Characters Do You Find Yourself Most Like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

What character do you feel as though you most relate to?

Hisao
12%
Hanako
26%
Lilly
7%
Rin
16%
Emi
6%
Shizune
7%
Misha
9%
Kenji
5%
Akira
2%
Hideaki
1%
Yuuko
4%
Mutou
6%

Total votes: 178

ShadeHaven

Re: What Characters Do You Find Yourself Most Like?

Post by ShadeHaven »

yummines wrote:49% Hanako - im not good with talking to people because im shy and withdrawn. dont have many friends either... (well, some. not many close friends though).
49% Rin - im not good with talking to people because i may mumble and say things that are hard to understand. also i love surreal art.
2% Kenji - i do occasionally do something completely wacky that make people wtf around me
I think if we ever met IRL, we'd become good friends.
yummines

Post by yummines »

ShadeHaven wrote:
yummines wrote:49% Hanako - im not good with talking to people because im shy and withdrawn. dont have many friends either... (well, some. not many close friends though).
49% Rin - im not good with talking to people because i may mumble and say things that are hard to understand. also i love surreal art.
2% Kenji - i do occasionally do something completely wacky that make people wtf around me
if you can find me.
ive literally gone through days where my friend didn't even notice i was right beside him the entire day at school. (not literally, but like at lunch and after school, stuff like that).
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

yummines wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
if you can find me.
ive literally gone through days where my friend didn't even notice i was right beside him the entire day at school. (not literally, but like at lunch and after school, stuff like that).
Same, there were actually times that I've felt like a third wheel when there wasn't even a second person there. My inability to strike up a good conversation or even hold one long enough to be interesting contributes to that though. Thank gawd for the internet.
yummines

Post by yummines »

ShadeHaven wrote:Same, there were actually times that I've felt like a third wheel when there wasn't even a second person there. My inability to strike up a good conversation or even hold one long enough to be interesting contributes to that though. Thank gawd for the internet.
i know this is getting a little off-topic, but hear me out on this one

my friends tend to have like that one girl they invite to hang out with us, so its like 1 girl and 6 guys.
we were at mickey d's and i was sitting the table next to my friends and the girl because it was too crowded.
she asks me how im doing. i go on about how i failed out some classes in college and that i have no job
my friend interrupts me, "uhh i think she stopped listening"
queue me wishing i was somewhere else.

i think i probably would have gone insane if i didnt have any electronics. possibly i would have become an artist. a really disturbed one.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yummines wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Same, there were actually times that I've felt like a third wheel when there wasn't even a second person there. My inability to strike up a good conversation or even hold one long enough to be interesting contributes to that though. Thank gawd for the internet.

my friends tend to have like that one girl they invite to hang out with us, so its like 1 girl and 6 guys.
we were at mickey d's and i was sitting the table next to my friends and the girl because it was too crowded.
she asks me how im doing. i go on about how i failed out some classes in college and that i have no job

i think i probably would have gone insane if i didnt have any electronics. possibly i would have become an artist. a really disturbed one.
What bitches. :lol: Disturbed artists are awesome though.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

yummines wrote:

What an asshole. At least my so-called friends had the curtesy to act like they were listening to me. I mainly had problems with girls saying things behind my back. You could imagine the shock on their faces when the quiet guy called them out on something in front of their friends.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
yummines wrote:

What an asshole. At least my so-called friends had the curtesy to act like they were listening to me. I mainly had problems with girls saying things behind my back. You could imagine the shock on their faces when the quiet guy called them out on something in front of their friends.
I'd punch them in the heads for acting like they were listening. If people don't want to hear me, they can say so and we can change the topic, or they can leave. I want friends, not actors who have to pretend to have the slightest interest in my company. I've told people off for that before. I can't fathom how anyone can call that sort of fakeness "courtesy".

Good for you shocking the weasely bitches. Nothing worse than those who lack the guts to say things to your face...I've also told people off (loudly) for saying things behind someone's back. Someone I wasn't even friends with. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

yummines wrote:

What buggers! I had this kind of experience before. I just basically ignore them. If they don't have time to listen to me, then I don't have time to listen to them either. So I just hang out in forums instead. Oh god, that's sad.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Xanatos wrote: I'd punch them in the heads for acting like they were listening. If people don't want to hear me, they can say so and we can change the topic, or they can leave. I want friends, not actors who have to pretend to have the slightest interest in my company. I've told people off for that before. I can't fathom how anyone can call that sort of fakeness "courtesy".
It's anything but courteous, but its a helluva lot more polite than someone asking you a question, and immediately losing interest. That, deserves a punch in the face.
Soyucky

Post by Soyucky »

Probably Hanako
Last edited by Soyucky on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there! Image
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I'd punch them in the heads for acting like they were listening. If people don't want to hear me, they can say so and we can change the topic, or they can leave. I want friends, not actors who have to pretend to have the slightest interest in my company. I've told people off for that before. I can't fathom how anyone can call that sort of fakeness "courtesy".
It's anything but courteous, but its a helluva lot more polite than someone asking you a question, and immediately losing interest. That, deserves a punch in the face.
Yes, that's just not right...Why ask if you don't care? xD (Though I have been extremely guilty of this, it was less out of lack of courtesy and more a desperate attempt to believe the relationship wasn't utterly empty...)
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Honestly, Maybe i'm kinda like Yuuko. yeah, super shy when talking to the opposite sex and just generally shy. But still gets the job done when it's really needed. (like, half of my shyness just disappears in cases of emergency or tasks that needs to be finished)
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Xanatos wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
Yes, that's just not right...Why ask if you don't care? xD (Though I have been extremely guilty of this, it was less out of lack of courtesy and more a desperate attempt to believe the relationship wasn't utterly empty...)
well i dunno. i seem to be the only one who assumes that if someone asks "are you doing okay" they actually mean it :roll:
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

yummines wrote:
Lots of quotes
well i dunno. i seem to be the only one who assumes that if someone asks "are you doing okay" they actually mean it :roll:
Problem is, people always assume you'll answer "Yeah, don't worry". Myself included. So I always come up saying it, unless it's a close friend. Which I don't seem to have right now, though. But again, I don't know how to comfort someone if I listen "No, I'm not". Unless that someone is Misha :twisted: Misha fanboys incoming!!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
yummines

Post by yummines »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
yummines wrote:
Lots of quotes
Problem is, people always assume you'll answer "Yeah, don't worry". Myself included. So I always come up saying it, unless it's a close friend. Which I don't seem to have right now, though. But again, I don't know how to comfort someone if I listen "No, I'm not". Unless that someone is Misha :twisted: Misha fanboys incoming!!
hey, everyone knows that if someone says they want to be comforted it just means they're horny and have been masturbating while thinking of you so you better take them now while you still have the chance

dont criticize my active imagination either. been spoiled by Monmusu Quest and Usashitsuke