Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eprlide

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Eprlide »

LOL WUT wrote:First of all the leader of this premature mafia called ever girl that did not like him a cunt HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT IN 5TH GRADE!
It's been getting worse over where I live. I was doing volunteer work for a fair when I heard a 1st grader repeat what her 2nd grade friend said about someone else. Her words were "She was a fucking cunt and deserved all the shit she got."

And she said this to HER PARENTS. IN PUBLIC.

My god that was an experience to me. It was a quotation from someone else, BUT STILL.
"That's the worst, I think. When a secret stays locked within not for the want of a teller but for the want of an understanding ear." -Stephen King

My current fan-fic, Gazing from Different Eyes.

Screw math, learning my moon runes is more important!
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
Eprlide wrote:I'm... just completely lost on what everybody else is talking about. *shrug*
Long story short, Myshina's got a crazy stalker ex and we're mocking him. xD

@LOL WUT: Daaaamn. XD Good job! But does she know she's dating a magic dog? o_o;
Shhhhhhhh!

Don't tell her!

I come to these forums so I can recharge my magic and cast a spell that causes me to look human.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

@Xanatos nope
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Myshina wrote:Things are going much better~! They are~!

I called the police after the little incident and they promised they will come check on me every 20 minutes, which they have been doing for the last hour.

Meanwhile, Mr.Condom-In-jacket has made a flag and written UGLY in black across the white fabric and hung it on his car as a décor. WTF~?

If I wasn't so bloody sure that this guy's a nutjob, I'd say he's pretty funny. He takes the stupidest point of his rationale and makes it into a banner to display in block font on the back of his car. The guy's really got no sense of irony, does he?
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Myshina wrote:Things are going much better~! They are~!

I called the police after the little incident and they promised they will come check on me every 20 minutes, which they have been doing for the last hour.

Meanwhile, Mr.Condom-In-jacket has made a flag and written UGLY in black across the white fabric and hung it on his car as a décor. WTF~?

If I wasn't so bloody sure that this guy's a nutjob, I'd say he's pretty funny. He takes the stupidest point of his rationale and makes it into a banner to display in block font on the back of his car. The guy's really got no sense of irony, does he?
He sounds like someone who'd show up on one of those 500 different repo shows or something making an ass of himself.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Hey guys I'm in the hospital right now getting checked up.

Had a major heart flutter so they are checking me up and all that jazz.

Don't tell them I am using my phone!

I'm such a rebel.

Anyways just wanted to say just in case I need to stay longer.

Because I know you guys would be worried when you don't get your daily dose of bullshit nonsense from me. :lol:
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

LOL WUT wrote:Hey guys I'm in the hospital right now getting checked up.

I'm such a rebel.

Because I know you guys would be worried when you don't get your daily dose of bullshit nonsense from me. :lol:
Do us a favor and don't HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG! on us.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Helbereth wrote:

I'm such a rebel.

Avoid all adorable cripples at all costs.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
LOL WUT IS A GUEST!

Post by LOL WUT IS A GUEST! »

Helbereth wrote:

I'm such a rebel.

I will try my best :wink:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I'm such a rebel.

Don't die, dammit. I just started work on my magic-dog-in-a-hospital-bed sculpture! ...With a leaf!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
LOL WUT IS A GUEST

Post by LOL WUT IS A GUEST »

Xanatos wrote:
Don't die, dammit. I just started work on my magic-dog-in-a-hospital-bed sculpture! ...With a leaf!
You can come by and look at my dead body.
Just don't take off all my clothes and replace it with a leaf

I kid, I kid.

Quick story: The doctors intern was obviously hitting on me, which I noticed and had to find a way to mention my girlfriend.
When I mentioned her, the intern looked like she just died.

I feel so bad right now. :(

But then I looked at this and was much better.

Doctor's intern, if you are on these forums, do not tell the nurse that I am on my phone.
Thank You.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT IS A GUEST wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
You can come by and look at my dead body.
Just don't take off all my clothes and replace it with a leaf

I kid, I kid.

Quick story: The doctors intern was obviously hitting on me, which I noticed and had to find a way to mention my girlfriend.
When I mentioned her, the intern looked like she just died.

I feel so bad right now. :(

But then I looked at this and was much better.

Doctor's intern, if you are on these forums, do not tell the nurse that I am on my phone.
Thank You.
Dude. Send that intern my way. Or I will have Yuuko assassinate you in your bed. :lol:
LOL WUT IS A DOG MAN

Post by LOL WUT IS A DOG MAN »

Xanatos wrote:
Dude. Send that intern my way. Or I will have Yuuko assassinate you in your bed. :lol:
Okay where do you live?
I totally wont use that information to rob you or anything.

They said I can either spend the night or leave at seven.
I'd rather not drive home when I only got 2 hours of sleep.
Thanks to a certain person.
*Cough*Xanatos*Cough*

Although you are rather entertaining to talk to.
And plus it is rather hard to find a human that thinks like a magic dog.

Mabey one day I can teach you the ways of our people?
Kouryuu

Post by Kouryuu »

Ugg, this threads moving way too fast to keep up with anymore, mostly filled with shit.

@128 - welcome! Thanks for your addition.

@Eprlide - welcome! Thanks for your story, I read through it but dont really have any comment, I'm sorry that the place hasnt been as welcoming as usual but the awsome people should be around sometime to comment soon ^^.

I think my only comment is that I personally dont find being alone bad, I am really bad with people, so I find I am much more comfortable on my own. I still talk to people who used to be considered a friend but its really rare and I ignore them if I am not feeling like talking.
Image Kaede <3
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

I have no time time to respond everyone, so I'm just gonna say good luck to everyone (I read every post).

I was about to write more about me, but I ended up removing everything. I'm only gonna say that I read this http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6750 and.. I don't think I want to say anything else...

EDIT: I was thinking that MAYBE I could try writing some fan fiction. I don't really want to write it in finnish, so I would like to try and write a story in english. I never really written anything that has nothing to do with school, so I don't know how it's gonna work. Anyway... I guess we will see how it goes.