YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [Update 3/16]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

LOL WUT

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 7/25]

Post by LOL WUT »

That was cute.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Oh hey, Drawbro did some Miki art for me.

I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Reading these killed my afternoon, but I said I would. :D

"Belong" and "Really?" were the two biggest standouts. The Emi one, I forget the name, was something I haven't seen much of, if at all, and Drawbro makes a very classy Miki happen quite well.

If there's any terrible misspellings, I didn't catch 'em. One of the only perks about dyslexia is that you have a built-in autocorrect function. Results may vary, though. Hahah.

SOLID fictions, dude!
... Danger.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Total Destruction wrote:Reading these killed my afternoon, but I said I would. :D

"Belong" and "Really?" were the two biggest standouts. The Emi one, I forget the name, was something I haven't seen much of, if at all, and Drawbro makes a very classy Miki happen quite well.

If there's any terrible misspellings, I didn't catch 'em. One of the only perks about dyslexia is that you have a built-in autocorrect function. Results may vary, though. Hahah.

SOLID fictions, dude!
Thank you very much!

YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

I wanted to write a short, grimdark scene and was asking for suggestions. Garver said I should write what happens the day after Shizune's bad ending, and this is what I came up with.

Withdrawl

So, this is it then. I can't say I'm ready, but then again, who can? I have no emotion towards the subject, just like I apparently never have towards my acquaintances either. I'm a heartless bitch, aren't I? I suppose that's what Misha and Hisao have always thought as well; they never needed me, but I needed them. It was a one way street with them apparently, as if they tried to make me change. I'm just a hopeless girl who shouldn't exist anymore.

I sit on my bed, thinking forward to graduation. My final night that I thought I'd be spending with a boy who I was once in love with and a girl who I thought was my best friend, like she was a sister to me. They were my supporting cast, but I suppose all walls must crumble at some point. I can't show anger towards the two, as everything is apparently my fault. I messed up, I never let them help me. Everything has always just been about me, and nothing more.

I stand up and walk into my bathroom, staring into the mirror. My eyes are bloodshot from a night of no sleep. My complexion is pale with faded trails of makeup cascading down from my eyes, only stopping once they reach about halfway down my cheek. My hair is jutting out in every which direction, a reminder that I haven't taken a shower in almost twenty-four hours. A small analogue clock is perched on the wall behind me, mocking me with it's small red hand moving in slow, even patterns, taunting me as it seemingly begins to move at a slower and slower pace.

One. Two. Three. Fo-

I grab the clock from the wall and begin flailing it around. The glass portion shatters as it connects with the corner of my sink, just as my mirror breaks as my elbow drives into its center. Shards rain down, a large one catching right above my eye while a smaller piece slices into my right index finger, creating two excruciatingly painful gashes. Blood is trickling into my eye and obscuring my vision, which only continues to add to my frustrations. Why am I so helpless? Why can't I be a better person, someone reliable and courteous towards her peers? I stumble slightly around my bathroom, stepping on various scattered remnants of the clock as I make my way through the door and back into my room. I can feel the soles of my feet burning and stinging unbearably with each and every step.

The shards continue to dig into my feet as I dizzily step back into my room, having trouble sustaining my balance. I head in the direction of my bed so that I may sit down, just to trip senselessly over a stack of papers that I've piled up along the wall that I've used to stabilize myself. I let out a laugh that falls on deaf ears, only the feeling of vibrations in my throat giving indication that something is arising out of my tightening throat. I attempt to stand up, but to no avail, falling backwards into the sharp corner of my wooden desk. The edge stabs into the center of my back and breaks the skin, my uniform sticking to my body as the blood continues to drain from multiple points on my body. I land on my knees, which slowly ends up with me sprawled out on my stomach in the middle of my room, a trail of blood and glass shards streaking from the vinyl tile of the bathroom floor out into the light blue carpeting.

My vision begins to fade out as I see a shadowy figure rushing through my room and landing on my side, shaking me. I cannot hear her words or see her face, hell, I don't even know who she is. I see one, two, three more people come sprinting into my room, their bodies beginning to blend together in a black mess that is left of my vision. Just as a tall, obviously male figure runs in through my door, carrying a box of something that will be of no use at this point, my vision fades to black.

So, this is how it all ends then.

I'm sorry.

'Withdrawl' is a song produced by Asa.
Last edited by YourFavAnon on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

*shudder*

Well, you've achieved your stated purpose. Good to know you can write such varied scenes.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

griffon8 wrote:*shudder*

Well, you've achieved your stated purpose. Good to know you can write such varied scenes.
It honestly all depends on my mood. I'm generally always in a really good mood, hence why most of my stories are really vanilla. This one I was listening to the song that I used for the title, and I was like 'Well, this is awfully depressing' and gave it a go.

I'm glad you enjoyed, though.

YourFavAnon

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 7/29]

Post by YourFavAnon »

I'd suggest reading 'Color The Sky' before this one, although it's not necessary. Oh yeah, and this has a lot of sex in it, so read at your own discretion.

Affirmation

We don't even make it through the door before she begins unleashing a flurry of kisses onto my body. I pick her up, her legs enveloping my body as we continue our march through the apartment and into our living room. As we carry on our antics over to the couch, Miki releasing large amounts of laughter as I plant a couple of kisses onto the nape of her neck, she quickly detaches herself from me and sits down, patting the spot beside her. I thought she was the one that was so 'intersted' in getting out of her dress that she chose for the evening? Her cheeks turn a bit red as I raise an eyebrow at her, a bit confused as to what just caused the sudden change of pace, and walk over to take a seat beside her. As I flop down into the empty space beside her, she removes her heels and kicks her legs up onto the couch, resting her head on my lap. I look down at her as she stares into my eyes, still a bit more interested in fooling around with her than just cuddling at the moment.

"Hisao?"

"Yes my love?"

"It's only fair that you return the favor and tell me why you chose me over all of the girls back at Yamaku, considering you put me on the spot at dinner." The statement she makes catches me off guard, but she gives me puppy dog eyes and the most cute pouty face that I've ever seen her pull off, a look that would have given me a heart attack had this been about five years ago. I grin and lean down into a kiss, stroking her hair as I pull away after a fairly long kiss.

"Anything for you, my dear." She gives me a cute smile that shows she's interested, so I let out a sigh and begin my journey.

"I guess I should start back when I first arrived at Yamaku. I was a lost kid who knew nobody and wanted to be left alone, to be quite honest. When my friends stopped visiting me in the hospital, I became disinterested with forming relationships with others; maybe it was because I was scared that something similar to happen again, or maybe it was just because it was all happening so abruptly." She reaches her hand up and carresses my cheek as she gives me a worried look, as if I'm going to end up hurting myself by telling her all of these things yet again. I may get emotional, but not to the point that it makes me feel bad anymore. I give her a weak smile before continuing on shortly after.

"You know the crowd I was with back then. I made sure if I was going to get with people, it would be people I could trust."

"So, Kenji was someone that you could trust?" She jabs at me playfully with her elbow, pushing it into my already stuffed stomach from dinner. I can honestly say I didn't see that joke coming, which is probably why I end up a bit embarrassed.

"I guess you could say that, maybe more so than that which meets the eyes." I laugh a bit at my unintentional pun for a moment before getting back on track. "Anyways, I selected who I associated with carefully. I picked out a handful of people: Misha, Shizune, Lilly and Hanako mainly at first. I trusted Emi for a while, but once we started off as running partners, she was practically the devil." Miki giggles uncontrollably at my suffering, which makes me a bit angry. She knows I really didn't like Emi once we started running every morning.

"Do you want me to continue, or should I just go hide under our bed and sulk the night away?"

"Nooooo!" She sits upright from her previous position and wraps me in a tight embrace, her head positioned just in front of mine and arms wrapped around my neck. Her lips pucker out into a pout, as she apologizes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you..." She trails off as I grin in response, leaning foward and touch my lips to hers briefly.

"I can't say no to a face like that." She smiles warmly at my, removing her arms from my neck. Quickly, she takes hold of my hand and leans her head against my shoulder, listening intently. "Now, where did I stop at? Ah yes, running. Once I gave up on Emi, you picked up the slack. That's really when I finally started to get to know you. I enjoyed every single morning run that we did..." I trail off as a smile forms on my lips, reminiscing about a time that seems like it was now generations ago. There's a short silence before I catch myself in my little daydream, recollecting myself quickly.

"Your playful,. yet loving nature kept me around. You kept your distance to a point that you weren't scaring me off, and you knew when to finally approach me on my problems. I can remember that night we were at the festival, when we decided to give things a shot after our first kiss to end the evening on a high note." The mention of this topic again makes her blush and smile bashfully, a soft sigh releasing out of her mouth. "After that, we were just two kids who were in love with each other, moving forward with no real intention of splitting." I pause for a moment, gathering some might to say this next part. "Though, I will be honest, I thought you were going to break up with me the day we went off to university."

She picks her head up from my shoulder and glares at me. Did I make her angry? It's the honest truth, though. I thought she'd run off and meet someone better than me, maybe someone who would require less care and maintenance. She had her own problems to deal with, like those phantom limb pains that she still gets every so often. I don't like making her upset, but this is truly the first time we've had the opportunity to sit down and reflect on our past together, even if we did this kind of thing to a smaller extent when we were younger.

"Don't you EVER even think I, for one moment, considered leaving you, Hisao. Never ever in my wildest dreams had I even thought about it." There's a hint of hurt in her voice. I squeeze her hand rub the back of my neck with my free one.

"I'm just being honest though. I thought maybe you would have liked a guy who required a little less attention than-"

"Hisao, how could I even imagine doing such a thing when I was madly in love with you?" She cuts me off with this question. To be honest, I never really thought to ask her how much she loved me or anything like that, because it always seemed awfully nosey and clingy. She's telling me all of this on her own accord now, and she certainly knows how she felt back then more than I ever have. I smile lightly and give her a kiss on the cheek as I can see some tears form at the corners of her eyes. I really don't want her to cry, and why should she? She knows nothing ever happened out of it. "Listen to me. I didn't once even come close to leaving you at any point during our relationship. I thought about it maybe once or twice during our university years, but that was only because the distance was hurting me so much..." She trails off, a couple of tears leaving a trail down her cheeks.

I reach my hand up and wipe away the drops that have come to rest on her face. She quickly reaches up and pulls me into a kiss. The kiss is full of desparation over something that happened in our past, as if she's having a hard time believing that I honestly trust what she's saying. She's the first to break the kiss, as I stroke the back of her head with my hand.

"I believe you, you have nothing to worry about. Besides, this is all in our past, remember? Look at where you are now, my love: you're sitting in our apartment, on our couch, with your husband." This makes her break out into a huge smile, as a few more tears find their way out of her eyes. She leans in and embraces me in a hug, her lips right next to my ear.

"Please never go away. Please..." She whispers, her voice quivering a little. This sends some shivers down my spine, but my response is direct with her.

"Darling, if I haven't left you during the time period that we've been together, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about." She leans back and puts her forehead against mine, her face looking the happiest I've seen it since our wedding day. She leans over to my ear once again, whispering something completely different in my ear this time.

"Why don't you save the rest of your speech for tomorrow? We've got some other more important things to attend to right now, correct?" After she finishes talking, stands up and pulls me to my feet, pulling me quickly on over into our bedroom. As I turn my back for a moment to close the door, I can already hear her rustling around with her hair to get it out of the bun. Once I'm facing her again, I see a gorgeous woman sitting on the edge of our bed, her dark and flowing hair draping down her back. I move forward quickly and push her onto her back, taking advantage of her being exposed for a moment for the first time in what feels like years.

"A bit frisky today, aren't we?" She takes my hand and guides it to her back, leaving it at the zipper of her dress. I quickly unzip it, the shoulders falling down the length of her arms and exposing her light blue bra. She lets out a series of soft moans as I begin planting a flurry of kisses on her neck, a spot that I know all too well is her sweet spot. Just as I reach close to her chest, she pushes me off top of her and stands up for a moment, dropping her dress the rest of the way off. Her matching light blue underwear looks phenomenal on her, contrasting with her toned curves and legs. She comes over and takes position on top of me now, retrieving her favorite role as the facilitator in our sexual encounters. She smiles triumphantly, as if she had just finished first place in a competition or something of that sort.

"Now, where were we?" She moves down and we connect our lips once again, this time more and more tongue getting involved. The amount of passion and lust in the air feels static, leading me on my charge as I begin planting kisses around her more than modest chest. My hands move to her back and begin undoing the strap of her bra, something I've proudly become quite fast at doing. With the contraption quickly conquered and out of the way, she slides the straps off of her arms and tosses it to the side, forcing her chest into my face.

"I thought I was the frisky one?"

"I want to feel good as well, though~" She replies with a cute little annunciation, certainly sending my lust to maximum. I begin fondling her breasts and gently biting at her nipples, something that I've come to find that she enjoys greatly. Her moans continue to grow in volume and frequency as I perform my magic on her chest, lightly biting and licking the two beasts before me. She seems to be ready to move on to the next stage as she stops me abruptly to pull off my shirt and pants, leaving both our pairs of underwear as the only remaining articles of clothing.

I quickly shift gears again, pulling her into yet another kiss, but this time slowly moving my hand down the side of her body. I continue caressing the left side of her body, my hand following a path down to her thighs. I tease her a little bit once I reach her lower body, slowly rubbing my hand and finger tips every little bit around her entrance without actually slipping my fingers in. She lets out cute little moans of approval, yet there is a slight bit of frustration going along with them. She takes my wrist in hers and guides it into her panties, poking my index finger into the fairly tight hole that is hidden buy them. She coos in approval as I begin moving my finger in and out, rubbing the pink nub on the outside as I alternate my pace.

I quickly begin to pick up my pace as I hear her breathing beginning to become more and more thick. Her cheeks are flushed a bright red color out of pleasure, her eyes closed tightly as she savors the movement of my fingers against her inner walls. She approaches her first climax of the evening - as it certainly won't be the last - with her moans picking up in sharpness and intensity.

"Nnnngh!" She lets out one loud and drawn out sigh of pleasure as she reaches her breaking point, her back straightening out over top of me. She falls down on top of me, panting heavily with a smile of pure sensation on her lips. I remove my fingers from her and pull them out of her underwear, my hand fairly moist from the fluids excreted during the act.

"Ready for round two?" I tease, knowing she probably isn't even close to-

"Of course I am. I want to make you feel good too..." With that, she plants a kiss on my neck, moving down the center of my body. She plants a few light ones on my scar, knowing how sensitive I am there, before continuing down to my stomach and stopping right as she reaches my crotch. My member is already as full length and is exposed in full as she pulls my remaining article of clothing off. She plants a few light kisses on and around it first, before quickly taking it up with her tongue and inserting it into her mouth.

I release a heavy sigh of approval as she begins moving her head, my hand finding its way to the back of it. She quickly smacks it away and lets my length fall out of her mouth, shooting me an evil glare.
"No touching. Let me do all of the work, it's only fair~" She teases and winks at me before moving her lips back onto the tip, taking it in quickly and picking up where she left off. The moisture of her tongue and lips feel fantastic, her head moving slowly at first before alternating slow and fast in speed. She continues forcing it deeper into her mouth with each little movement, something that I'm not entirely comfortable with. I really don't want her to gag or something, because that's honestly a big turn off for me.

She continues handling everything well, occasionally removing it from her mouth to catch a quick breath. But, not to make me lose my sensation during those moments, her hand taking over the job as she breathes in and out heavily. She gives me a smile before inserting it once again, and as her movements pick up, I can feel myself approaching my limit.

"Miki, I'm going to-"

She moves herself faster than I've ever seen her go before, drawing my pleasure to its peak. I release all of my fluids into her mouth and throat, something that I honestly feel kind of bad about doing. She removes my softening length from between her lips slowly, giving my currently sensitive tip a little kiss before exposing to me that she swallowed all of my liquid that had been released into her. She giggles a bit at my reaction, which one of pure shock.

"That was certainly an interesting first..." She teases, laying down at my side. She wraps her arms around me as we lay on the bed, nipping at my ear a bit. Dammit Miki, always with teasing my soft spots.

"You know, we didn't even get to go through our normal stuff this evening.." She pouts a bit, before giggling. "..we got so caught up in our little foreplay that we didn't even get to the main course." She frowns a bit, but just her saying this is enough for me. My length quickly returns to it's hardened state, drawing a hearty laugh from her.

"Wow, you're honestly good to go for a third round? Are you sure your heart can take it, love?~" She teases me once again, only this time with words. I roll my body over top of her and kiss her passionately on the lips, drawing a few light moans from her yet again. That noise is truly one that can get me going at any given moment.

"Of course. As you said, we haven't even gotten through the main course yet." I postion my member between her legs and rub the tip gently against the outside of her entrance. She coos in approval before quickly grabbing hold and sliding the entirety inside of her, a drawn out and fairly loud moan escaping from both of us in unison.

I start slow, my hips moving gently as I savor the feeling of her once again. She lets out soft, cute moans as she reachs up and pulls me down into a passionate kiss. I move my hand down and rub her nub a little bit as my pace picks up a little bit, drawing fairly large amounts of vocal pleasure from her body.

"Hisao, this feels sooooo fantast- nngh!" Before she can even finish her sentence, I'm already working my speed up to something a bit more suitable for the two of us, drawing a quick bout of lustful noises from her throat. She pulls herself up a little bit and our foreheads connect, her arms wrapping tightly around my neck.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" She blurts this out loudly and unexpectedly as my hips continue to move my length in and out of her lower lips. I know how I want to respond, but with how heavily I'm panting at this point of the night, all I can respond with is another kiss. She begins panting as she did earlier, indicating she's about to be at her limit soon. Knowing that I'll be reaching that point soon enough, I begin fluctuating the speed and movement of my thrusts, drawing extremely loud moans from her.

"Miki, I'm about to-"

She wraps her legs around my back and begins moving her hips on her own, her pleasure filling the air with loud noises and labored breaths, her eyes squeezing shut tightly as we reach our climax in unison. Our fluids combine inside of her, my eyes blinded from the immensely great feeling I recieve from this, and her arms slowly falling limp from my neck. After a moment to regain my composure, I slide myself out of her and hop out of bed so that I may clean myself up. Once I return from the bathroom wearing a fresh pair of boxers, Miki is already in bed with a new set of underwear covering up her body. She pulls up the cover that she's under and pats her hand against the space beside it. I happily lay down as she cuddles up close to me, reaching over to turn off the side lamp.

"Hey, Hisao?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I love you." I bring my lips to hers for a moment that feels like forever. This kiss isn't filled with lust like the previous bunches were, but with passion and love for one another. I pull away first, finally giving her the response she's been waiting for all night.

"I love you too, Miki." With that, she lays her head on my chest, and within moments is sound asleep. I smile as I drift off to join her in darkness, thinking one final thought.

I really do love this woman. Every last bit of her.

'Affirmation' is a song produced by Melo.
Last edited by YourFavAnon on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

YourFavAnon

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 8/1]

Post by YourFavAnon »

This story is intentionally as adorable as possible. Please enjoy some delicious vanilla.

Nuvole Bianche

Dull light creeps in through our open blinds, creating a blinding sensation as my eyes peel open for the first time this morning. I peer over to the window and notice that it has most definitely snowed, a perfect situation for this three day weekend off from school. I start to get up from our bed without thinking, quickly coming to the realization that Hanako is pinning my arm to the bed with her body, while her arms are wrapped around my neck. Her eyes are still sealed shut tightly, but she's a fairly light sleeper. I tactically remove my forearm from underneath of her, followed by slowly unwrapping her arms from around my neck. Suprisingly, she doesn't stir one bit, and I'd think this would be strange until I look at the clock on my nightstand.

It shows 7:22 AM.

God damn. Even on a Sunday, I cannot manage to sleep in one little bit. I dip my head a bit in disappointment before walking over to my windows, staring out at the ground below. I'd say we've gotten a good six to seven inches of fresh snow, and it's still coming down fairly heavily. I smile to myself. Winter is obviously a painful time of year for me, sparking memories of my 'incident'...

But this year, it's different. It feels like my life has been renewed, as if nothing had ever happened to derail it. This is the second year we've been out of Yamaku. Lot's of major changes have happened in our lives in that short period of time: we graduated and both decided on attending the same university, which didn't come as much of a shock. The more surprising thing, though, was when I proposed that we both rent an apartment together and she agreed without putting any thought into it.

Coming back from my state of recollection, I focus my eyes again to the ground below me, thinking of possible activities the two of us could do outside today. I know we've never actually had an opportunity to go outside when there's been a lot of snow on the ground, so this should be an interesting, play it by ear kind of day. I step back from the view and creep out of the bedroom, cautious about waking up my sleeping girlfriend this early in the morning.

I head out into the small kitchen that we have and begin heating water in our tea kettle with hopes that by the time she's awake, a nice cup of tea will be sitting across from me at the table. I turn and make myself a pot of coffee, the way that I normally start of my day. I set out two plates on the table and create a light platter for breakfast: a few pieces of toast and various fruits that we purchased from the store earlier in the week.

Within a few minutes, the table is set with a full blown breakfast, a wonderful aroma of tea, coffee and fruit rising up into the air. Obviously it managed to drift over into our bedroom, as the door creaks open and Hanako stumbles out of the room, rubbing her eyes and yawning in the process. I can't peel my eyes away from the beauty that stands before me, her messy hair draping down over her shoulders and face bare of makeup. She blinks a couple of times and takes in a big breath of air in through her nostrils, the mixed scent of fruits and other morning time goodies dancing into the them. Her eyes immediately light up at the smell, her lips smiling at me brightly in contrast to the pale morning outside.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." She blushes at my statement, drawing a hearty grin out of me. She seems surprised at me having made her a breakfast platter this morning, as it's normally the other way around, but the look on her face is quite genuine.

"Y-you spoil me too much, you know that?" Her stutter has progressively gotten better ever since we graduated. No longer does she stumble over every single word she speaks, but only a couple here and there. I still find the occasional stutter out of embarrassment to be completely adorable, as it completely suits her shy and loving personality.

"I do not! It's normally the other way around, considering you do things like this for me almost every morning." She blushes a bit and looks down, a couple strands of hair falling down over her face. She quickly looks back up and pushes the loose hair out of her eyesight, another thing that she's started doing frequently. I stand up and postion myself behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders and guiding her over to her chair at the table. I fill her tea cup full of water and place a bag in it, an act that she shows her appreciation of by giving me a light peck on the cheek.

I quickly seat myself and we sit for a few minutes in silence, munching on fruits and toast while occasionally sipping at my coffee. On the other side of the table, Hanako nibbles at an apple while letting her cup of tea cool down a bit, settling to eat and read the next chapter of her book that she had recently purchased at the campus bookstore.

Within a few minutes, breakfast is finished and we're cleaning up the table and dishes. Hanako runs some soap and water over our dirty plates as I carry them over to the sink, setting down the last of them before wrapping her in a hug from behind. She nearly flings the plate she was cleaning across the room in surprise, recovering just in time to save the dish. I laugh a bit as she puts the plate down and places her hands over mine. I smile warmly, as this is something we don't have an opportunity to do while we're busy with school and work.

"So, my love, are you interested in going outside with me today?" Her expression turns to that of a child opening up their largest gift at Christmas. She turns around and looks up into my face, wrapping her arms around my neck before speaking to me.

"Really? You know, w-we haven't ever gone out in the snow together, even though we've been together through nearly two winter seasons..." She trails off a bit, catching herself mid thought. She understands why I haven't been the biggest winter supporter over the past few years. She blushes profusely at her mistake, and stutters out a quick apology. "I'm s-so sorry! I completely f-forgot about-"

"Hana, you know that I've come to terms what happened. It's okay." I respond with a smile on my face to further emphasize my point before completely changing the topic. "Hey, why don't we go get ready and head outside? I know you packed a sled and some winter clothes when we moved in a couple of years ago, maybe we should head over to the hill down the road!" It's made clear when she approves of this idea when she goes up on her tip toes, places a kiss on my cheek and bounds out of the kitchen and into out bedroom.

She really is like a kid sometimes. But, that part of her personality may be an alluring factor to me.

I go and join her in the bedroom to prepare myself for the day. In a few minutes, I've got on my thick winter coat, two layers of sweatpants, some boots and a pair of gloves. I finish getting ready before her, as she decided to head to the bathroom and do her morning rituals before joining me out in the living room. She emerges in a long, fluffy purple coat, accompanied by a pair of what looks to be thick pants, snow boots and a pair of earmuffs. I must admit, she looks absolutely stunning in her outfit, even though it's nothing special. I hop up out of my seat and offer my arm to her, which she graciously accepts. Shortly after, we're on our way out of the apartment and down into the snow covered depths below.

First thing I notice when we reach the outdoors is how cold it is. The heating in our apartment keeps the temperature at an extremely comfy level. Hanako drops the sled and drags it behind us as we begin our short trek to the nearest hill. As we walk, I can't help but take a couple of peeks over at the beautiful woman beside me. She stares forward with a childish smile on her face. I guess she's a bit more excited about our little adventure than I was first expecting.

Within a few minutes of walking, we reach the hill, which is surprisingly empty barring three other people. We climb to the top of the slope, revealing a sprawling view of the town below, all topped off with a nice layer of white powder. Hanako and I stand for a moment and just stare the goregous scenery before us, our hands and arms still locked together from the journey that led to this point. She drops the string to the sled and sits on the front of it, leaving just barely enough space for me to fit onto it with her. Once settled, she turns her head for a moment and plants a kiss on my nose, giggling like a schoolgirl. Before I can return the favor, I feel the momentum of the sled creep forward, sending us flying down the hill. Hanako hangs onto the side for dear life, screaming and laughing with immense of joy as we continue.

Upon reaching the end, we both flop off the sled into the snow, laughing and carrying on like two children. Maybe that's what we are today; just two children trapped in adult bodies. I army crawl my way over to her, laying my arm across her stomach. She rolls over and pushes her forehead against mine, giggling and smiling in a manner that I've never seen from her before. She leans in and gives me a kiss which stifles our laughter, the warm sensation sparking my body in the brisk winter air. She pulls back and gets up on her feet, brushing snow from her bottom and torso. She offers me and hand and pulls me up, picking up the sled after and leading me up the hill for another ride.

A few hours fly by in what feels like an instant. The joy the two of us got out of something as simple as riding a sled down a hill multiple times was unmatched by anything else in recent memory. Eventually, Hanako comes up with the idea of building a snowman together, something that sounds interesting enough. So, we climb back up the hill once more and head out into the clearing at the top. We begin rolling up the very bottom portion of the body, and after a short amount of time, we manage to roll what looks like a perfect sphere. Hanako decides to roll the head while I do the mid section next, which causes a couple of hilarious situations. While Hanako rolls the snow around, she manages to push so hard that her momentum going forward sends her gliding over the top of her section, causing her face to plant in the snow.

At first, I panic and run over to make sure she was okay. But, the stifled crying I believe I'm hearing turns out to be girlish laughter, as she rolls over and allows me to help her onto her feet. We both laugh about this for a few minutes, one of those moments where you wish you could have recorded what happened. With the moment subsiding and coming to an end, we finish up our portions of the body and complete the thing in its entirety. Stepping back and looking at our masterpiece, Hanako poses a question to me.

"Hey Hisao, what do you think we should put on it?" In response, I walk over to a nearby tree and break off one of the dead branches, snapping it into multiple pieces until I get a twig that seems to be a suffice length. I poke the twig into the center of the head, deciding that it would make a solid nose for our little project. Hanako reaches into her coat pocket and pulls out a scarf that she wasn't wearing and decides to drape it around the neck area. Before backing away, she also takes out the two replacement buttons for her jacket and situates them into place for the eyes, creating the majority of the snowman's facial structure. She steps back for a moment and surveys the work of art in front of her, when I quickly come to the decision that it could use an addition to it's torso. To cover it's mid and part of its lower portion, I remove my heavy winter coat and drap it around the frozen figure.

I step back and take my place beside Hanako, the sun now beginning to set as we evaluate the masterpiece before us. With a satisfied grin on my lips, I turn to the beauty standing at my side, clinging to the long sleeve of my shirt. Her face is lighting up the darkening space around us, her smile and twinkling eyes still ever present, as they have been ever since we left the home this morning. She moves her head to face me and envelopes my body in a soft hug. The embrace is meaningful, as she clings to the back of my shirt with her hands, her head resting against the center of my chest. She looks up at me with that gorgeous twinkle in her amethyst eyes, elevating her lips to meet mine. After what feels like an eternity, our lips part, and she breaks the silence that has setlled between us.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For always being here for me." I smile and ruffle her hair a bit, which draws a light blush of embarrassment from her. She closes her eyes lightly and smiles back at me, something that I'll never ever get tired of. "Hey, why don't we head home? I could go for a nice cup of tea, you know?" She nudges my side playfully with her elbow and begins heading back towards the apartment. I look back at our snowman before we leave, not bothering to go back to retrieve the scarf and coat that we left behind. Dragging the sled behind us after I catch back up to her, we trek back home.

Upon arrival, I realize that it's already eight in the evening. She removes her winter wear and replaces it her nightgown quickly before I have an opportunity to get changed myself, returning to the kitchen and putting the kettle on the stove. Once I return from the bedroom, dressed in my bed clothes, she's already got two cups of tea ready for the two of us, the refreshing aroma of mint and berries filling the air. I pick my cup up from the table and sit on the couch in the living room, stretching my legs out and patting a small space in front of me. She takes the inviation and joins me on the couch, taking a moment to gently sit her cup down on a coaster. I flick on the TV as Hanako cuddles up nice and tight against my body. She wraps my arms around her torso for me, and within a few minutes of watching TV and sipping on tea, sleeping beauty is once again... well, sleeping.

I smile to myself, give her a light kiss below her ear, whispering my final words of the night onto deaf ears.

"I love you, Hanako."

Or so I thought, anyways.

"I love you too, my dear."

'Nuvole Bianche' is a composition by Ludovico Einaudi.
Last edited by YourFavAnon on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Brogurt

Re: YourFavAnon's Various Fictions [New Story 8/3]

Post by Brogurt »

Oh hey, you posted it here so I don't have to seek you out or anything. Forget what I said on /vg/ then.

Bam. Enjoy.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Brogurt wrote:Oh hey, you posted it here so I don't have to seek you out or anything. Forget what I said on /vg/ then.

Bam. Enjoy.
Heh, I see what you're saying with a couple of those things. The negatives of writing on three or so hours of sleep after work. Anyways, I'll fix what I can.

JTemby

Post by JTemby »

Another collection read.
-Wipes the sleep out of his eyes-

1: The Counterattack.
I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I did reading this, especially in that climax. You really handled the characters respectfully and how you handled Kenji was spot on.
2: Yamaku's Class Commencement Speech.
I had actually read this one a while back when stumbling through KSG and merely let out an uncaring "Meh"
I don't remember it being good enough to warrant a second read through and I remember being slightly put of by the concept of Hanako going from 0 to 60 in a matter of milliseconds by simply noticing Hisao.
3: Inner Beauty.
YourFavAnon wrote: ...myself returning to Yamaku as the school social worker.
Yes... Yes... Good start!
-Reads the ending-
That actually reminded me a lot of this (Which is a VERY good thing).

Ahhhh screw it, I'm not going to comment on each and every one-shot individually, instead, here's my summery.
You have a talent for writing plots although, I don't know about character development, as you seem to just comfortably play off what others have already established, especially with Hanako, with that said, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you take on a larger project, maybe an OC piece.
I'd really like to see how you'd handle a character from scratch and how you'd interweave them into the fray.

(Note: I may or may not of proof read my own writing here, but I'm going to sleep so if I made a mistake or said something disagreeable, point it out and I'll just plead for forgiveness and/or justify my opinion when I wake up ._.)
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

JTemby wrote:Another collection read.
-Wipes the sleep out of his eyes-

1: The Counterattack.
I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I did reading this, especially in that climax. You really handled the characters respectfully and how you handled Kenji was spot on.
2: Yamaku's Class Commencement Speech.
I had actually read this one a while back when stumbling through KSG and merely let out an uncaring "Meh"
I don't remember it being good enough to warrant a second read through and I remember being slightly put of by the concept of Hanako going from 0 to 60 in a matter of milliseconds by simply noticing Hisao.
3: Inner Beauty.
YourFavAnon wrote: ...myself returning to Yamaku as the school social worker.
Yes... Yes... Good start!
-Reads the ending-
That actually reminded me a lot of this (Which is a VERY good thing).

Ahhhh screw it, I'm not going to comment on each and every one-shot individually, instead, here's my summery.
You have a talent for writing plots although, I don't know about character development, as you seem to just comfortably play off what others have already established, especially with Hanako, with that said, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you take on a larger project, maybe an OC piece.
I'd really like to see how you'd handle a character from scratch and how you'd interweave them into the fray.

(Note: I may or may not of proof read my own writing here, but I'm going to sleep so if I made a mistake or said something disagreeable, point it out and I'll just plead for forgiveness and/or justify my opinion when I wake up ._.)
The reason my characters are different is because I have no real reason to write them based off of what's been established. Sure, I keep their main attributes, but the majority of my pieces take place after Yamaku, so I feel that has given them suffice time to change their habits, grow up a bit, etc. Not saying your wrong, as I actually agree with you, but considering every one of these pieces have been written between one to four hours of straight writing with no actual planning at all, just an idea, it's kind of easy to go off of imagination. That's why they are fan fictions, after all.

As for OC, I considered it, but I can't get myself to do it. I'm sticking to one-shots because it's much less pressure to write something when nobody knows what's coming, and you can just sit down and write. That's why I do this; I enjoy just being able to sit down and write. Also, with the whole thing about Hanako you said, most of my earliest pieces were Hanako. I feel like my character development has heavily improved from those first few pieces I wrote.

Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback, it's always appreciated.

YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Short scene I wrote today while running on minimal sleep, planning on a longer one for tomorrow.

Leave The Lights On

"H-Hisao?" I wake up to a start to a quivering voice beside me. The comfort of my dreams has been put on hiatus for a bit, as I reach my hand out and turn on my bedside lamp. My eyes squint a bit as they adjust, but I'm greeted by the sight of a terrified girl beside me. Outside, wind and rain beat into the side of the apartment, a sound that normally helps me sleep considerablely better.

"What's wrong, Hana?" Within a moment of me finishing my question, a loud crack of thunder causes Hanako to nearly jump out of her skin, her shaking hands moving up to cover her mouth out of fear. We've only been living together for a few days, and although we spent many nights together back at Yamaku, this is a completely different situation. I sit upright and pull the girl into my side, snuggling up nice and close to her body. Her muscles tense with every drop of water that beats against the outside of our room, but quickly relax as I rub my hands against her shoulder.

"I-I can't s-sleep..." She trails off and wraps her arms around me, squeezing tight enough that I could potentially be losing life from my body. I lean down and give her a kiss on the forehead as she clings to my chest, her head coming to a rest on my scar.

"Is the storm keeping you up?"

"Y-yes, I've never been very g-good with storms..." She's quite truthful about that. I remember the night she stayed in my room back at Yamaku just a little over a year ago, clinging and wimpering against me the entire night as a storm system passed over the school. I think the combined effect of adjusting to a new home and her fear of thunder may cause me to get minimal sleep tonight.

"You know you've got me here, my darling..." She smiles lightly behind closed eyes, her ears listening to my steady heartbeat as she continues to rest her head and arms on my chest. The peaceful pattering of rain against the outside makes me begin feeling drowsy, but yet another crack of thunder causes Hanako to tense her grip around me, wimpering like a lost puppy.

"Hana... would it help you sleep if I left the light on? Maybe it'll help you sleep a bit." She nods her head behind closed eyes, her heightened pace of breathing beginning to finally slowly down to its average speed. I slide back down into bed and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her in as tight as I can to my body. I notice a slight smile creep onto her face, which for whatever reason doesn't disappear as the next bout of thunder sounds outside. Within a few moments, her muscles have relaxed entirely and her breathing has gone into that of a peaceful slumber. I smile to myself, finally starting to nod off into sleep.

Right before I reach darkness, I can hear a few words muttered into my ear from the beautiful girl beside me.

"I'm never going to let go of you."

'Leave The Lights On' is a song by Meiko.
Last edited by YourFavAnon on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

YourFavAnon wrote:while running on minimal sleep
As opposed to the last one in which you passed out while writing?
Anyway I'll get around to criticizing/bitching in a sec, then I'll probably edit this post to accomodate