Hm...Forum! I need guidance!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Thespian

Re: Hm...Forum! I need guidance!

Post by Thespian »

Xanatos wrote:- Kenji in the buff with a leaf over his junk. (As suggested by...Hell, some sicko. XD May be scrapped in favor of Yuuko because AWWW, SHE'S ADORABLE!)
Hey, what did you just call me?! Why you....you....feminist!
Btw, don't try to hide the fact that you weren't planning to include the leaf :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Thespian wrote:
Xanatos wrote:- Kenji in the buff with a leaf over his junk. (As suggested by...Hell, some sicko. XD May be scrapped in favor of Yuuko because AWWW, SHE'S ADORABLE!)
Hey, what did you just call me?! Why you....you....feminist!
Btw, don't try to hide the fact that you weren't planning to include the leaf :P
I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing. :lol:

Please, nobody quote that.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Thespian

Post by Thespian »

Ugh...so many jokes and puns to make, but I can't choose, so I'll just go with "Hee hee".

But seriously, could we be expecting pics of your handiwork? Cause that would be AWESOMESAUCE!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Thespian wrote:Ugh...so many jokes and puns to make, but I can't choose, so I'll just go with "Hee hee".

But seriously, could we be expecting pics of your handiwork? Cause that would be AWESOMESAUCE!
Can't choose? Pft. Feminist. And try the puns. Puns are punny and punny rhymes with funny, therefore puns must be hilarious.

And I suppose pictures would be the logical end result for this thread...I'll likely put some up when I'm finished.

EDIT: Fuck. I went to buy more clay but the art store (in the neighboring city, as is everything else worth going out to) is gone...I guess it's been a good while since my last visit. Sigh. I can get my stuff from online suppliers so it's not a huge deal. It'll just take more time to arrive and cost a bit more. Plus there's more room for mistaken purchases and wrong colors when I lack a physical sample to examine. Anyway, I need more Rin colors. I think I want to complete Rin.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
RecoiL

Post by RecoiL »

Sounds pretty awesome. Still, I'm awaiting the Yuuko most eagerly, like I said, I just have a hunch for it. We'll wait and see.
Best of luck with all of this!
Image Gluehuffers, all of you.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Thespian wrote:
Xanatos wrote:a steam-powered giraffe
Wait, what? I would love to see that!

Can't really help you though, I've never sculpted anything beyond a poor elephant which ended up looking like a mouse...
So to me, anything from KS seems nigh impossible to sculpt. I'm thinking Kenji with nothing on but a leaf (shower scene) would be a funny sculpture.
I can so see you working on sculpting those anti-feminist buttocks to perfecticity, can't you? :P
Steam Powered Giraffe gave me the idea. :P Click this.

STEAMPUUUUUNK
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing. :lol:

Oh What You Didn't Want It Quoted.

Well I'm Sorry, Just.. uh.. Don't ... Don't check the Signature.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

LOL WUT wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I knew I had seen your signature somewhere. Had to open about 15 new tabs to find it. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I knew I had seen your signature somewhere. Had to open about 15 new tabs to find it. :lol:
Jerks.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:Jerks.
Feminists my friend, feminists Xanachan~! But they're sweet guys~! Wahahaha~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Feminist jerks! Also, hiiiiii~ Myshchan!
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Hey Back Xanachan~! Wahahahahaha~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
Myshina wrote:
Feminist jerks! Also, hiiiiii~ Myshchan!
Wow.

So... let me get this strait.

I am a nice magic feminist dog jerk.

That's quite a title.
I am going to put that on a card.
A BUSINESS CARD!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:Wow.

That's quite a title.
A BUSINESS CARD!
Just edit your avatar to say it. :lol:
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:Wow.

That's quite a title.
A BUSINESS CARD!
Just edit your avatar to say it. :lol:
That's actually my number.

Don't call it.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US