Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kouryuu

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Kouryuu »

Xiious wrote:I visited her grave this morning. It's been a good while since I did, almost 4 months. So I went and told her all sorts of stories, stuff that happened recently. And in the middle of me talking it started thunderstorming. So I was caught in the rain. But I wasn't finished, so I sat there more and talked.

Then I walked home, came inside, changed out of my soaking wet clothes, layed on my bed and slept 6 glorious hours.

I think I see a connection here. Not so much me skipping out on seeing her for a while, but more of me getting everything off my chest in a way I can't express to anyone else yet. And for that, I thanked her. She's done so much for me already.... even in death she still is taking care of me... I am pretty pathetic, I think.
What!? Not pathetic at all, it made me smile :). I think that was a great idea, shame about the thunderstorm but maybe that made things better... getting things off your chest can really help, you just need to believe your being listened to or something like that and it seems to have helped you. Grats on the sleep!!
Image Kaede <3
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kouryuu wrote:shame about the thunderstorm
I like to think he pouted at the sky and scolded it ala Emi during a rainy picnic. I would...And have.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Ghotiheads wrote:Yeah USA health care. Or Lack there of. Sometimes I wish I was Canadian. My parents are still paying off those Spinal Taps.
This place needs an overhaul on just about everything. Health care included. :cry:
Don't look at me. I've been in favor of this godforsaken country adapting a single payer system like other countries without failing education systems, but it was not to be because our conservative parties have completely divorced themselves from reality and common sense.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Xiious wrote:I visited her grave this morning. It's been a good while since I did, almost 4 months. So I went and told her all sorts of stories, stuff that happened recently. And in the middle of me talking it started thunderstorming. So I was caught in the rain. But I wasn't finished, so I sat there more and talked.

Then I walked home, came inside, changed out of my soaking wet clothes, layed on my bed and slept 6 glorious hours.

I think I see a connection here. Not so much me skipping out on seeing her for a while, but more of me getting everything off my chest in a way I can't express to anyone else yet. And for that, I thanked her. She's done so much for me already.... even in death she still is taking care of me... I am pretty pathetic, I think.
I feel happier just reading that. You're not pathetic in the least.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Things went much better than I thought they would. As it ends up when I told my sister about what was going on she said she always had suspicions and saw some stuff (not like what I saw) but decided to ignore it.

We are going to ask our mom for advice as she went through it before, and confront my father about it. He will surely feel like shit, and probably loose his wife. But its what he has to pay for being such a disturbing fuck. My sister took it way better than I thought, mostly because she had been pretty attentive like I was. I guess the rest will depend on my dad...

Couldn't have done it without your guys support AND JOKING AROUND :P. Seriously though you helped out more than you know.
Last edited by Camoufrage on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Ghotiheads wrote:Yeah USA health care. Or Lack there of. Sometimes I wish I was Canadian. My parents are still paying off those Spinal Taps.
This place needs an overhaul on just about everything. Health care included. :cry:
Don't look at me. I've been in favor of this godforsaken country adapting a single payer system like other countries without failing education systems, but it was not to be because our conservative parties have completely divorced themselves from reality and common sense.
In all seriousness, there isn't a single political body in the world that has any idea -or inclination- how to actually affect good changes in policy. Any previous litigation that ended up being at all positive was a stroke of luck -- or a convenient side-effect of a sinister undertaking. I don't trust the government -any of it- to help with anything because they're just as selfish as the rest of us, but they can hide behind platitudes and slogans.

I vote based on how funny I think their name will look in a history book.
Camoufrage wrote:Things went much better than I thought they would. As it ends up when I told my sister about what was going on she said she always had suspicions and saw some stuff (not like what I saw) but decided to ignore it.

We are going to ask our mom for advice as she went through it before, and confront my father about it. He will surely feel like shit, and probably loose his wife. But its what he has to pay for being such a disturbing fuck. My sister took it way better than I thought, mostly because she had been pretty attentive like I was. I guess the re will depend on my dad...
I don't think I caught the post where you actually described the issue (it's back there somewhere, I know), but this looks like positive news. I imagine your sister faced just as much trepidation when she saw whatever was happening, but now there are two of you and that's encouraging. I won't say anything as trite as 'good luck' since this seems like a much more delicate issue than mere platitudes can alleviate, but you should know probably everyone here is behind you 100%.
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Camoufrage wrote:Things went much better than I thought they would. As it ends up when I told my sister about what was going on she said she always had suspicions and saw some stuff (not like what I saw) but decided to ignore it.

We are going to ask our mom for advice as she went through it before, and confront my father about it. He will surely feel like shit, and probably loose his wife. But its what he has to pay for being such a disturbing fuck. My sister took it way better than I thought, mostly because she had been pretty attentive like I was. I guess the rest will depend on my dad...

Couldn't have done it without your guys support AND JOKING AROUND :P. Seriously though you helped out more than you know.
I'm glad my advice could help!
I don't think I caught the post where you actually described the issue (it's back there somewhere, I know), but this looks like positive news. I imagine your sister faced just as much trepidation when she saw whatever was happening, but now there are two of you and that's encouraging. I won't say anything as trite as 'good luck' since this seems like a much more delicate issue than mere platitudes can alleviate, but you should know probably everyone here is behind you 100%.
His parents divorced some time ago because his dad was cheating on his mom. When visiting his dad just now, he found his dad's laptop full of pics and videos proving that he was cheating on his second wife now. He came on here, unsure of what exactly to do next.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sounds like things are going...I can't say well, but better than anticipated. All you can really ask for in such a fucked up scenario.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Nyzer wrote:
His parents divorced some time ago because his dad was cheating on his mom. When visiting his dad just now, he found his dad's laptop full of pics and videos proving that he was cheating on his second wife now. He came on here, unsure of what exactly to do next.
Ah. My statement stands.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

speaking of asshole dads, my dad is a drunk and he would go after my mom last year I finally got scared/brave enough to finally call the cops on his ass since then he has bee trying to screw my mom over, he threatened to take the house which he can not do in the slightest and now he pulled off the gem of assholeness of lying to welfare and revenue Canada, i now have the urge to flay him alive
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Eraser35 wrote:speaking of asshole dads, my dad is a drunk and he would go after my mom last year I finally got scared/brave enough to finally call the cops on his ass since then he has bee trying to screw my mom over, he threatened to take the house which he can not do in the slightest and now he pulled off the gem of assholeness of lying to welfare and revenue Canada, i now have the urge to flay him alive
I've always been more of a pipe wrench guy when it comes to annoying dads, but what can you do? The more pathetic the individual, the bigger the ego it seems.
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

Well good news bad news. I'm insured! So I can see a doctor at a real hospital (Well better then a free clinic I guess). Bad news is the the nearest one is about five miles. And I can't get a bus. So I'm walking. For five miles. With my chest flaring.

Well then. I'll keep people posted, hopefully I won't be wasting my whole day walking around the city trying different hospitals.
I grammar badly, I apologize heartily on this.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Ghotiheads wrote:Well good news bad news. I'm insured! So I can see a doctor at a real hospital (Well better then a free clinic I guess). Bad news is the the nearest one is about five miles. And I can't get a bus. So I'm walking. For five miles. With my chest flaring.

Well then. I'll keep people posted, hopefully I won't be wasting my whole day walking around the city trying different hospitals.
if you lived in Canada you could get an ambulance to pick you up
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Ghotiheads wrote:Well good news bad news. I'm insured! So I can see a doctor at a real hospital (Well better then a free clinic I guess). Bad news is the the nearest one is about five miles. And I can't get a bus. So I'm walking. For five miles. With my chest flaring.

Yeah... i think it might be a good idea to check with your neighbors and seeing if you can get a ride at least to the part of town you need to get to.
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

I live on campus. In Pittsburgh. There isn't anyone sadly.

Also again, Canada looks better each day. Colder, but overall better for my health.

EDIT: actually I guess the site I used to look that up was wrong. There is a closer one, but they don't have a Cardiologist? I honestly have no idea how this works.
I grammar badly, I apologize heartily on this.