Can we discuss the rape?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

guest1234567890

Can we discuss the rape?

Post by guest1234567890 »

That deaf bitch tied Hisao up, forced herself on him without protection and made him ejaculate into her
theartificial

Re: Can we discuss the rape?

Post by theartificial »

Hisao didn't complain... not that she'd hear it anyway.
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Can we discuss the rape?
Theoretically, yes. We could.

Why do you ask?
Not Dead Yet
Aristy

Post by Aristy »

Well, I'm pretty sure Hisao wasn't complaining.

If he didn't like her, it would be different.

EDIT: please note that if it was a girl she'd be crying "HE RAPED ME" as soon as they got in one little fight.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

How the fuck would he complain? She is deaf and his hands were tied.
What Shizune wants, Shizune takes.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

If you insist on blathering on in a way that makes me look like a mature adult, than no. We can't discuss it.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Pyramid Head wrote:If you insist on blathering on in a way that makes me look like a mature adult, than(sic) no. We can't discuss it.
I love the turn of that phrase.
-------------------------
He didn't even struggle or try to argue. It's not like he couldn't have knocked the chair over and gotten away, either. Honestly, if you call that rape, I think you just need to get laid.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

From what I remember, Hisao assisted in the act. So what would that mean, he helped in the rape of himself?

Not much to discuss in all honesty.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

...She didn't tie him up. And consent =/= rape.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

She did tie him up, but he allowed her to. The only iffy thing about it is once his hands are tied he's unable to tell her to stop or slow down in case his chest starts hurting. Shizune might not be able to tell the difference between his O-face and his Hnnng-face and literally screw him to death. She might have some trouble explaining that afterwards. So it wasn't rape, but since it was their first time and neither Hisao nor Shizune has any idea yet where Hisao's boundaries lie, it was a very irresponsible thing to do. Then again, doing stuff without careful consideration is pretty much Shizune's specialty.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

Hisao could've just shaken his head in such a way that it got "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP" across.

But he didn't, did he? ;)

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

mainframe004 wrote:Hisao could've just shaken his head in such a way that it got "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP" across.

But he didn't, did he? ;)
Oh, like she would have listened anyway. She spent probably half her route making him to do things he didn't want to do. Why stop now?

:wink:
Not Dead Yet
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Oddball wrote:Oh, like she would have listened anyway. She spent probably half her route making him to do things he didn't want to do. Why stop now?

:wink:
True. :)
While we're on the subject; do you think the scene with Misha should be called rape?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Not to mention the fact there's no difference between a "STOPSTOPSTOP I don't want to come yet", a "STOPSTOPSTOP that angle is uncomfortable" or a "STOPSTOPSTOP you're fucking killing me". (and I do mean fucking killing) Emphatizing with people isn't exactly Shizune's strong suit anyway and at that point there's no clarity on how much Shizune knows about Hisao's condition to begin with. Doing this kinda thing without discussing it in advance, without knowing Hisao's limits and without agreeing on a "safeword" (well, safegesture) was a very irresponsible thing.

EDIT: And no, the scene with Misha wasn't rape either. They consented, in a very messed-up way.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I can't remember. Do they ever even establish that Shizune knows what's wrong with him? I know she seems his pill bottles and he has a little trouble throwing balls at the festival, but I can't remember him ever coming out and telling her anything about it.
Not Dead Yet