Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Myshina

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Ah sir. The meaning of life is tater tots. Waifus are like syrup I suppose.

Book told me that Dick Chaney was a bad man. I quit life
I thought the meaning of life was 56...

And syrup is awful with tater tots.
No~!

If life's meaning was a number, it would be 69......If you know what I mean. >_<
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Ah sir. The meaning of life is tater tots. Waifus are like syrup I suppose.

No~!

If life's meaning was a number, it would be 69......If you know what I mean. >_<
Shizune would not approve of such lasciviousness.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Myshina wrote: No~!

y u so dirty!?

Meanwhile, I was curious about something. What is "White Knighting"?

(P.S: this is my 69th post, LOL)
ShinigamiKenji wrote:It taught me that many awful choices Hisao made (most of them leading to bad endings) I'd make myself. Therefore I learned that I'm hopeless. :(

Why doesn't life has a walkthrough or a flowchart??
You are not the only one. Let's have a manly picnic...
Last edited by Erenussocrates on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:Shizune would not approve of such lasciviousness.
Well, that's her problem; not mine~!

Wahahaha~!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Myshina wrote: No~!

y u so dirty!?

White Knighting is the act of being an overbearing douche trying to fix everyone and solve everyone's problems, inevitably suffocating all but the most tolerant with your overzealous bullshit.

I'm paraphrasing, of course.
Myshina wrote: Well, that's her problem; not mine~!

Wahahaha~!
Whatever you say, Misha. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Erenussocrates wrote:
y u so dirty!?

Because~! Wahahaha~!
Xanatos wrote:Whatever you say, Misha. :P
Misha Rules~!

P.S: The colouring is almost finished, but I'm having troubles with Shading. It should be complete in Two or three days. But I might decided to draw a panicked Hanako. I might.

Wahahaha~!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Erenussocrates wrote:
y u so dirty!?

Because~! Wahahaha~!
Xanatos wrote:Whatever you say, Misha. :P
Misha Rules~!

P.S: The colouring is almost finished, but I'm having troubles with Shading. It should be complete in Two or three days. But I might decided to draw a panicked Hanako. I might.

Wahahaha~!
...I never even thought of Hanako. That'd be...Hilarious. Wahahaha~!
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:...I never even thought of Hanako. That'd be...Hilarious. Wahahaha~!
I know. That's exactly why I though of adding her. I wanted to Draw a Crying Kenji yelling "They Killed Hisao! You Motherfuckers! The war has begun!" But He's the one who pushed Hisao So...Yeah...xD
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Outwardly, perhaps - publically I mean. Alone with someone, it seems like something she'd suggest.

The quiet ones are always like that.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Helbereth wrote:
Outwardly, perhaps - publically I mean. Alone with someone, it seems like something she'd suggest.
This.
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Xanatos wrote: White Knighting is the act of being an overbearing douche trying to fix everyone and solve everyone's problems, inevitably suffocating all but the most tolerant with your overzealous bullshit.

Well, I've never met with someone like that and I don't even know how there should be someone like that. Actually, I know one. He was really overbearing, but he helped me getting over with the stuff A LOT. I've met him when I returned to my hometown. He was really helpful. So that's why, he was someone I respected greatly. Though, he was a douche, that's a fact, lol.

I mean, maybe it should look weird someone trying to be overly helpful to someone who he doesn't even know that well. But other than that, isn't giving a helping hand something great? Just what should be wrong about that? Why someone shouldn't help you, helping you to heal your wounds and overcome your difficulties? Isn't the victim supposed to feel more appreciative in that case? That's why sometimes I think that some people are overly introverted, that's the only thing that comes to my mind right now.

Though, I might not know the kind of White Knights you talk about -most probably I don't know-
Could you present some examples, like telling a story of part of your life or something?
Myshina wrote:I know. That's exactly why I though of adding her. I wanted to Draw a Crying Kenji yelling "They Killed Hisao! You Motherfuckers! The war has begun!" But He's the one who pushed Hisao So...Yeah...xD
Actually that would be brilliant. I can imagine him doing that, lol.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Xanatos wrote: White Knighting is the act of being an overbearing douche trying to fix everyone and solve everyone's problems, inevitably suffocating all but the most tolerant with your overzealous bullshit.

Well, I've never met with someone like that and I don't even know how there should be someone like that. Actually, I know one. He was really overbearing, but he helped me getting over with the stuff A LOT. I've met him when I returned to my hometown. He was really helpful. So that's why, he was someone I respected greatly. Though, he was a douche, that's a fact, lol.

I mean, maybe it should look weird someone trying to be overly helpful to someone who he doesn't even know that well. But other than that, isn't giving a helping hand something great? Just what should be wrong about that? Why someone shouldn't help you, helping you to heal your wounds and overcome your difficulties? Isn't the victim supposed to feel more appreciative in that case? That's why sometimes I think that some people are overly introverted, that's the only thing that comes to my mind right now.

Though, I might not know the kind of White Knights you talk about -most probably I don't know-
Could you present some examples, like telling a story of part of your life or something?
Ah...No, I couldn't. I never had white knights and never knew anyone who would have needed one.

And help is only appreciated if it's wanted. A white knight will completely ignore everything the "victim" says or wants just to fulfill their own zealous wishes to be the bloody hero. And by that point, it's less helping someone and more forcibly invading their lives to fulfill some inane need to save people. Case in point: Hanako. The last thing she needed was someone barging in and bearing down on her with that crap, just reinforcing her complex that she's some broken toy to be fixed. Sometimes, people just need some damn space to sort out their own issues and white knights are the sort to ignore that.

@Myshina: That...My god...If you weren't in France, I think I'd love you. :P
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:@Myshina: That...My god...If you weren't in France, I think I'd love you. :P
Awww, Thanks~!

I can do another one if you guys want Kenji that bad. xD I'll probably used the one I'm working on and simply add Kenji Instead of Hanako.

But that'll have to wait until I finish my "Futiristic Looks" Series. I'm already done with Misha and almost Finished with Emi. But I'll try my best to Start The second one. =D
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:@Myshina: That...My god...If you weren't in France, I think I'd love you. :P
Awww, Thanks~!

I can do another one if you guys want Kenji that bad. xD I'll probably used the one I'm working on and simply add Kenji Instead of Hanako.

But that'll have to wait until I finish my "Futiristic Looks" Series. I'm already done with Misha and almost Finished with Emi. But I'll try my best to Start The second one. =D

:mrgreen: You're welcome!

xD Nah, I don't think I want Kenji bad enough to shun Hanako. She's...Well, Hanako. <3
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

No~!

Imma just say right now I've never had syrup with tater tots...