Shower Scenes

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Oddball

Re: Shower Scenes

Post by Oddball »

I purposley decided to leave who they belonged to up to the readers imagination.
Not Dead Yet
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

maybe they're Hanako's after all, but she didn't want Hisao to know
It only hurts when I breathe
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

My habit of marking the whole Fan-fiction subforum as read made me forget about this.
Still as funny as always. I had to stop for a sec to grasp for air at the "It looks nice" part.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

txalolrn9 wrote:maybe they're Hanako's after all, but she didn't want Hisao to know
That would have been my guess. I think Emi's probably a more likely candidate, though.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

It's somehow appropriate that a story like this would result in a hypothetical discussion about the ownership of sexy panties among fictional characters. I applaud the author for creating an environment where such a thing could happen naturally, and I encourage Oddball to continue writing such fantasies because this forum needs more lightness.

..and panties.

Mostly panties.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Oddball wrote:I tried to go a different direction. I was wondering if I had gone a bit too far with things myself.
I do believe that by trimming away ten lines or so, tops, you could get back to the same quality as the rest.

You know, the lines where Hisao's brain seems to behave like Kenji's? The things which, should a friend admit to having done that, would get a disgusted face and a "what the FUCK, man" out of you instead of a "you're nuts", a chuckle, and a shake of the head?

But yeah, opinions.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

Maybe this could be some form of sequel to classroom games. Just before Hisao asks Misha to dinner he remembers what Miki said and asks her instead Boom :lol:
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

It's 2:30 AM here where I live. And yet I laughed so loud my mom just scolded me to be quieter.

Totally worth it.
Oddball wrote:As I walked down the hallway, I debated with myself whether to swing by Misha's and see if she wanted to go get some food or not.

I'm not exactly sure I wanted to, but I did feel I kind of owed her and it's not like anything could go wrong by asking her, could it?
Silentcook already scolded me for my high expectations...
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
SongNai145

Post by SongNai145 »

This was freaking hilarious and I loved every second of reading it. I have to ask, what inspired this whole thing? Did you have to think about it or was it just a random thought? I would like to see a possible sequel or continuation if possible.
Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.

Hisao: "I have never seen anyone talk so heatedly and so defensively about absolutely nothing before

That one moment when you want to post something up but then decide you need to re-edit like a billion times before deciding that it was just fine the first time.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

SongNai145 wrote:This was freaking hilarious and I loved every second of reading it. I have to ask, what inspired this whole thing?
I picture edit that somebody did having all the girls nude sprites in Hisao's room at the same time. That and having seen far too many 80s teen sex comedies like Zapped, Porky's, and Hot Dog the Movie.
Did you have to think about it or was it just a random thought?
Lots of thought. Lots and LOTS of thought.
and going back and re-writing.
and then posting things have lots of errors in them anyway. :(
I would like to see a possible sequel or continuation if possible.
It ain't over yet!
Not Dead Yet
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Oddball wrote: It ain't over yet!
Oddball wrote:
It ain't over yet!
Oddball wrote:
It ain't over yet!
My sides... HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Oddball wrote: It ain't over yet!
Oddball wrote:
It ain't over yet!
Oddball wrote:
It ain't over yet!
Your sides? Your heart is where your kidneys are supposed to be? What's in place of your heart, an extra stomach? Are you a mutant?

My brain does funny things when I go into Rin-mode.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Helbereth wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Your sides? Your heart is where your kidneys are supposed to be? What's in place of your heart, an extra stomach? Are you a mutant?

My brain does funny things when I go into Rin-mode.
HOLY F***ING S***!!! WHAT DID THE FEMINISTS DO WITH ME??

(Interesting enough, my real middle name is Kenji 8) )

LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

(Interesting enough, my real middle name is Kenji )
middle name is Kenji
Kenji
Oh aren't you cool.

Well my real middle name is Hisao.

No it's not. I don't even have a middle name. * Sad Face *
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

My middle name is Gerard.

It's also my dad's middle name, but he uses it as his first name. His first name is Gill, but he goes by G. Gerard. Our last name is even more impossible to pronounce correctly without a background in French. Most commonly people replace the 'r' with an 'l' and call him Gerald, for some reason I cannot fathom. Like they think the 'r' is a typo.

He goes by Jerry to his friends.

When we got junk phone calls, the operator usually had about as good a chance of pronouncing his name right as a snowball has in hell. The really entertaining part is that when they made their attempt, and we had no desire to continue the conversation, all we had to say is, "Nobody by that name lives here," and hang up.

Then we would proceed to giggle at the poor sot.