Emi inspired running/workout

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Emi inspired running/workout

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:That made me grin. I guess I'll just have to say "Screw you, those Cheez Its aren't nearly delicious as you'd like me to believe" now then.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I feel as though everyone's my senior here.
Heh. My inability to say that is why my last routine fell apart some months ago...But now, Emi will pout if I give up...

Physically, 21. Mentally, I have no clue: When I was 16, people who'd never seen me would mistake me for 30. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:That made me grin. I guess I'll just have to say "Screw you, those Cheez Its aren't nearly delicious as you'd like me to believe" now then.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I feel as though everyone's my senior here.
Heh. My inability to say that is why my last routine fell apart some months ago...But now, Emi will pout if I give up...

Physically, 21. Mentally, I have no clue: When I was 16, people who'd never seen me would mistake me for 30. xD
I had a similar problem. I think it had something to do with growing a beard at age 14. I'm part Scottish, if you doubt our body hair problems just look at the Lilly erotic scene, specifically the sprite of her without her clothes.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I can relate. I've always been told that I'm more mature than my age. Even enjoyed the compliment of a buddhist neighbor telling my mother that I had an "Old soul" once. I'm 17, but I feel like an old dog sometimes.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I had a similar problem. I think it had something to do with growing a beard at age 14. I'm part Scottish, if you doubt our body hair problems just look at the Lilly erotic scene, specifically the sprite of her without her clothes.
Lilly. eh? Hm...I'd really rather not at the moment. :oops:

I never considered it a problem myself...Beards are itchy as hell so I'm glad I never grew one that early.

@Pseudogenesis: I got that compliment once but the guy wasn't a Buddhist.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I realised at some point a while ago that nearly every artist on my iPod had a full beard. Iron & Wine, Ray LaMontagne, William Fitzsimmons, the lead singer of The National. It must filter the sound or something. Either way, I have the idea that as soon as I can grow a satisfactory beard, all my dreams will come true.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:I can relate. I've always been told that I'm more mature than my age. Even enjoyed the compliment of a buddhist neighbor telling my mother that I had an "Old soul" once. I'm 17, but I feel like an old dog sometimes.
I think George Carlin put it best. What we are are old fucks. It's not really a time of your life, it's a state of mind. I was world weary and bored with life like a decrepit old fuck by the time i was 19, now i just drag myself along fueled by caffeine and booze looking at people who are mentally less mature than my one year old cousin and wishing i was born a dog so i could at least have an excuse to perform oral sex on myself. It's kind of a passive aggressive approach to manic depression that's really only possible in people who were mentally unwell to begin with.

@Xanatos: Well since you're in no hurry to look, we'll play a game. Here's your Conan's hint as to what i'm referring to:

Bush
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:I can relate. I've always been told that I'm more mature than my age. Even enjoyed the compliment of a buddhist neighbor telling my mother that I had an "Old soul" once. I'm 17, but I feel like an old dog sometimes.
I think George Carlin put it best. What we are are old fucks. It's not really a time of your life, it's a state of mind. I was world weary and bored with life like a decrepit old fuck by the time i was 19, now i just drag myself along fueled by caffeine and booze looking at people who are mentally less mature than my one year old cousin and wishing i was born a dog so i could at least have an excuse to perform oral sex on myself. It's kind of a passive aggressive approach to manic depression that's really only possible in people who were mentally unwell to begin with.

@Xanatos: Well since you're in no hurry to look, we'll play a game. Here's your Conan's hint as to what i'm referring to:
Dammit, I got the reference already. <_< I was eating dinner though and it's rather distracting to be presented with a hot half-Scot chick during dinner. :P

And...Carlin, as usual, syncs up perfectly with me.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Replete with spiderwebs? Oh dear god

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Replete with spiderwebs? Oh dear god

...I didn't catch that. Wahahaha~!
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Okay given her *ahem* healthy adolescent sex drive frequent masturbation i don't think she would really have that problem. Jah knows i got a good enough look to confirm there were no webs.
...actually on that subject do you think Hanako shaves or does she just naturally possess no bush? Or was it the flame broiling that removed said hair?
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Okay given her *ahem* healthy adolescent sex drive frequent masturbation i don't think she would really have that problem. Jah knows i got a good enough look to confirm there were no webs.
...actually on that subject do you think Hanako shaves or does she just naturally possess no bush? Or was it the flame broiling that removed said hair?
And he watched as, slowly, the last of the feels were drained out of him, never to be heard from again.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:
And he watched as, slowly, the last of the feels were drained out of him, never to be heard from again.
Not possible. I still get mopey thinking about Hanako's bad end... :( I just wanted to help...
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Not possible. I still get mopey thinking about Hanako's bad end... :( I just wanted to help...
He was referring to the masturbation crack because the feels were drained by curiosity as to how a blind woman would hide her vibrator. Still, at least we now know why Kenji had such problems getting AA batteries, right?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
He was referring to the masturbation crack because the feels were drained by curiosity as to how a blind woman would hide her vibrator. Still, at least we now know why Kenji had such problems getting AA batteries, right?
Quite obviously, her cane has a vibrator hidden in it. Like those walking canes that have daggers in the handle.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:Quite obviously, her cane has a vibrator hidden in it. Like those walking canes that have daggers in the handle.
I dunno, a detail about her sex scene makes me think she just uses a small rotor.
And don't ask why i know so much about sex toys.