Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:Never mastrubated. I'm one fucking odd guy.
Well, it might actually help. XD Releases endorphins, you know. Delicious, delicious endorphins.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Xanatos wrote:
Well, it might actually help. XD Releases endorphins, you know. Delicious, delicious endorphins.
Haha. Maybe. Gosh, 2am already? Gotta go. See you guys soon
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Haha. Maybe. Gosh, 2am already? Gotta go. See you guys soon
Helps with my depression sometimes, believe it or not.

Just as a matter of trivia, self-mutilation also releases endorphins in a more defense-mechanism-against-pain kind of way...But I don't recommend that. I got...Very addicted...To them that way.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
kindspy

Post by kindspy »

Last edited by kindspy on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.

Filmworthy? Nobody'd watch my film.

And now kindspy's gone and given me the feels.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:

Feels schmeels. I dunno from what I've read from you it'd make something interesting for sure.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Feels schmeels. I dunno from what I've read from you it'd make something interesting for sure.
The climax would probably be a suicide.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Feature film? That'd be one fucked up film. Between me playing Silent Hill when i was 10, skipping school and all my nightmarish exposure to Republicans, the film would look like something covering the life of a serial killer until it suddenly gets to the end when i'm just a beer and video games nut who types all the time.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Filmworthy? Nobody'd watch my film.

The climax would probably be a suicide.
I doubt you could kill yourself. Not that you don't have the willpower but it takes a very certain type of person to be able to do that. Your body probably would literally not let you. Suicide attempts aren't out of question. I think a lot of people have TRIED. Hell I have and I'm sure you have.

On a completely random not I have Elfen Lied on my instant queue on Netflix and am wondering if its any good. Don't want to waste my time if not.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:

Feature film? That'd be one fucked up film. Between me playing Silent Hill when i was 10, skipping school and all my nightmarish exposure to Republicans, the film would look like something covering the life of a serial killer until it suddenly gets to the end when i'm just a beer and video games nut who types all the time.

Only M. Night Shyamalan could pull that twist off.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:I doubt you could kill yourself. Not that you don't have the willpower but it takes a very certain type of person to be able to do that. Your body probably would literally not let you. Suicide attempts aren't out of question. I think a lot of people have TRIED. Hell I have and I'm sure you have.

On a completely random not I have Elfen Lied on my instant queue on Netflix and am wondering if its any good. Don't want to waste my time if not.
Perhaps not but I like a tragic ending in film.

I've tried a few times, contemplated it many times but entered defense mechanism mode before attempts could be made, and made preparations to account for the possibility in future, including a regularly-updated set of instructions including corpse disposal, funereal specifications, last thoughts/requests, etcetera. An interesting fact may be that these instructions were recently updated with a provision to have news of the event posted as a thread here under my name. Even in my best times, I'm prepared for the contingency.

And I hear it's decent but I've never seen it. Only anime I watch lately is Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, and a few series I snagged online.
kindspy

Post by kindspy »

Last edited by kindspy on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:I doubt you could kill yourself. Not that you don't have the willpower but it takes a very certain type of person to be able to do that. Your body probably would literally not let you. Suicide attempts aren't out of question. I think a lot of people have TRIED. Hell I have and I'm sure you have.

Perhaps not but I like a tragic ending in film.

I've tried a few times, contemplated it many times but entered defense mechanism mode before attempts could be made, and made preparations to account for the possibility in future, including a regularly-updated set of instructions including corpse disposal, funereal specifications, last thoughts/requests, etcetera. An interesting fact may be that these instructions were recently updated with a provision to have news of the event posted as a thread here under my name. Even in my best times, I'm prepared for the contingency.

And I hear it's decent but I've never seen it. Only anime I watch lately is Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, and a few series I snagged online.
That's definitely not healthy in any way shape or form.

I've never smiled more than at the ending of Letters from Iwo Jim.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

kindspy wrote:Tragic endings are only good if its fictional. Unless its 9/11 or the Holocaust. But those get old after a while.

Seems you've made preparations. I don't know if that's such a good thing.
Better to be prepared than not, I say. I've made similar plans for other forms of death, typically diseases and natural accidents. At least this way, if I ever do go down any of those routes, my affairs can be put in proper order afterward. Life is unpredictable, anything can happen, and one of those things is death from any number of incidents. I figure life can't be controlled all the time, so my death should be. I have a muddy idea at best of how I want my life to go but I figure while I'm answering those questions, I can at least have a clear idea of how I want my death to go. It's a weight off my mind to know the plans are there, at any rate.