If you were enrolled in Yamaku High School...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: If you were enrolled in Yamaku High School...

Post by Xanatos »

I'd endure Kenji with a roll of the eyes, if at all. I'd get protective of Hanako. And I'd probably end up hanging out with Rin. As confusing as that girl is, I would love her company.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

The title of this thread has given me an Idea for a fanfic.

I sure hope you like..
..Original characters... :twisted:
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Revvy wrote:The title of this thread has given me an Idea for a fanfic.

I sure hope you like..
..Original characters... :twisted:
...You're really starting to sound like a feminist now.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

I was rather shy back in high school so I'd probably not make any friends. I might become acquaintances with Hanako after running into her at the library a few dozen times but that's about it. But then again, I don't typically read in the library so I probably wouldn't see her much unless she sat near the fantasy section.
You never know though. I could end up making friends if they try hard enough. It's like I have this bubble around me and those I let inside my bubble see an entirely different me than those outside.
I guess the only way to know for sure is to have actually gone to Yamaku High School.

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Most of my High School years i spent playing D&D, Hell i still play it and I'm 25. So probably i would not even meet the main cast outside classes, probably would hang around with some nameless extras rolling dices and slaying dragons.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
grissy

Post by grissy »

I could see myself hanging out with Miki pretty easily; she reminds me of several old friends of mine. For some reason I always fall in with these easygoing athletic people I have absolutely nothing in common with, heh.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Rin was the only character who made me laugh out loud while reading.

I'm still not sure if Nurse or Miki is more of a bro.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
gragon

Post by gragon »

well i like the location of the school. well it doenst say its right in a forrest but its still close to one.

but on topic. i would be good friends with misha ,rin and emi. i would talk to shizune too but i think i cant get close to her. (i really cant stand her way of making every thing a competition)

we would hang out on the roof laughing about the weird stuff rin says. and of course thinking about it. and i would think misha would be a great cheerleader for emi wen she is running for the trackteam. just think about it. it would be amazing!
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Tomate wrote:Most of my High School years i spent playing D&D, Hell i still play it and I'm 25. So probably i would not even meet the main cast outside classes, probably would hang around with some nameless extras rolling dices and slaying dragons.
Ha ha, totally. Look at Taro and tell me he isn't a gamer. Yamaku needs a D&D Club.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Writing a kid with Aphasia into the literature club? I see what someone did there.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

If there was, I'll be a star student on spanish class because that's my native language

Well, that's only implying if there is an actual spanish class...

Well, I'll be there from tuesdays - fridays on morning swimming, like my normal routine. My best friends would be Miki, Emi, Lilly and Kenji. Friend of Misha, I could be. I don't see myself as a friend of Shizune, but I could do it for convenience. I'm a bad person. Rin would be my arch-enemy

If I play my cards well, I'd make a good friendship with Hanako, and maybe a relationship. Seeing myself on that place, her mystique would attract me to her. We could read the whole Dragonriders of Pern series together...

So, if someone plays Vampire: The Masquerade, I'm in

And I'll be on the music club or the literature club...

Well, that could be my life on Yamaku...
The name is /V/ice~
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

~Shultz wrote: We could read the whole Dragonriders of Pern series together...

coughromancenovelsdisguisedasfantasycough

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

~Shultz wrote:So, if someone plays Vampire: The Masquerade, I'm in
I'd join ya. :P
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
~Shultz wrote: We could read the whole Dragonriders of Pern series together...

coughromancenovelsdisguisedasfantasycough
You talkin' shit about mai waifu?
Xanatos wrote:
~Shultz wrote:So, if someone plays Vampire: The Masquerade, I'm in
I'd join ya. :P
Awesome
The name is /V/ice~
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

It might depend on which class I ended up in. If I ended up in 3-2, one of the first things I'd do would be try to figure out what's up with Hanako. I do have some problems with vision, so I might end up in 3-3, in which case I'd probably want to be friends with Lilly, just because she's all awesome. Either way, I'd probably be friends with Lilly and Hanako. If I ended up in one of the other classes, I dunno. I also might be friends with Kenji. It'd be fairly likely that I'd run into him at some point, no matter what class I'm in, and I'm already friends with someone kinda similar in real life, although he's just doing crazy stuff to be a troll.