You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

swifty

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by swifty »

when you start talking in your sleep.

schanzune. hanako. the two names i keep repeating :wink:
or do i love
well there both in KATAWA SHOUJO THE BEST GAME AVAAAR!!!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

swifty wrote:when you start talking in your sleep.

Heh...I don't do that but I have started sleeping with a certain soundtrack...I only sleep about 3 hours in every 24, mind. I find sleep very wasteful: I cannot enjoy the hours if I'm unconscious and life is too short. But the KS soundtrack is amazing for sleep.

Also, you may be playing too much when you suddenly find yourself planning out a hypothetical convention solely for the game. >.>
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Xanatos wrote:

Heh...I don't do that but I have started sleeping with a certain soundtrack...I only sleep about 3 hours in every 24, mind. I find sleep very wasteful: I cannot enjoy the hours if I'm unconscious and life is too short. But the KS soundtrack is amazing for sleep.

Also, you may be playing too much when you suddenly find yourself planning out a hypothetical convention solely for the game. >.>
I woudn't call sleep wasteful if its going to let me spend my waking hours fresh and fully awake, plus it will probably give me 2 or 3 years of extra life than if I just burn myself out with caffeine and energy drinks.
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

inquisitivenegro wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I woudn't call sleep wasteful if its going to let me spend my waking hours fresh and fully awake, plus it will probably give me 2 or 3 years of extra life than if I just burn myself out with caffeine and energy drinks.
Who said anything about energy drinks? Those things are for the deprived. I don't deprive myself of sleep, I just compress it into shorter periods. The human body (or more accurately, the brain) is highly adaptive.

The warping of my old time perception is a bit strange to adjust to though...I imagine that'll settle into normality though.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
gragon

Post by gragon »

wen cant get the sound track wisnoa out of your head. and you start using quotes of the game :oops:
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

When you've played Red Velvet enough times that your parents go around humming it... And when you message a friend who doesn't know about Katawa Shoujo as an FB fanpage instead of your personal account by mistake... :roll:
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Roommate starts a workout regimen (unrelated to KS), and the first piece of advice that pops into your head is "The second day is always the worst."
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

SwimmingInCloudland wrote:When you're at the airport going to Jersey, and you're in shopping bit, and the guy at the checkout is whistling something absent-mindedly, and your conversation goes a little something like this:

Him: ....and that's £3.95 altogether.
Me: ......Is that....?
Him: Sorry, what did you say?
Me: Are you.....was that Parity?
Him: .........
Me: *meaningful stare*
Him: .........
Me: If so, I love you.
Him: ........You know there's a book in this shop written by a person called Misha Glenny? Heh, Misha.

*bromance*
Oh goodness.
Ahahaha. Man, what a coincidence.
"Don't die!"
~Anonymous
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

Eclipse wrote: Oh goodness.
Ahahaha. Man, what a coincidence.
I don't know if I like where this is going.
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
Aili

Post by Aili »

...When, while playing a game about cards and saying whatever you think first about an image, you have to stop for a while because the image presented to you is a lemon...and you can't really say ''Emi's anal sex scene''.
Lilly > Misha> Shizune > Hanako > Emi > Rin
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Aili wrote:...When, while playing a game about cards and saying whatever you think first about an image, you have to stop for a while because the image presented to you is a lemon...and you can't really say ''Emi's anal sex scene''.
WAHAHAHA~!
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

When all that you need for cosplay Emi is twin tails and a lemon :P

Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

ravenlord wrote:When all that you need for cosplay Emi is twin tails and a lemon :P

[img]
Oh man, that's um...feeltactular...in all the wrong ways.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Why would you lube yourself with a lemon? That's the worst possible thing.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

ravenlord wrote:When all that you need for cosplay Emi is twin tails and a lemon :P

_image_
Did you cut off your legs for authenticity?

Immersion is the heart of role-play.