character like habits

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gragon

character like habits

Post by gragon »

well as the titel of the topic says do any of you on the forum have a habit that a KS character has/could have?

i do some weird stuff if i may say so myself. like taking a walk at midnight, i think this is something that helps me relax. and i thought: ''Hey maybe this is something rin would do too!'' :)
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Xanatos

Re: character like habits

Post by Xanatos »

I play the tile game... ^^;
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Xanatos wrote:I play the tile game... ^^;
this

tile game > all games
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
gragon

Post by gragon »

hey i do that too. well only if im walking alone ofcourse :P
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

I do that sometimes. The aim when shopping with parents, when I used to have to do that, was to play the tile game for as long as possible without stopping or them noticing :mrgreen: Ah, fun times...

Um, does my love of tea count? ^^ And, well, my competitive spirit could compete (do you see what I did there :lol:) with Shizune's
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
yummines

Post by yummines »

black tiles OP
needs nerf. my foot gravitates to them. someone must have put a gravitational pull to them.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sadly, I am unable to take up running in any Emi-ish sense...Cerebral palsy...Imagine my pause when Rin actually brings up that very condition...XD

I would like to take up chess but I'm woefully poor at it and no one to play with...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

I have a habit like Shizune of turning anything and everything in a contest. It is cute when she does it, but when I do it it just gets on people's nerves :P
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oh! I also communicate heavily with "...". XD

And make myself as small as can be in social areas...

And shake when I laugh, which I just assume Misha does during WAHAHAHA time.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

I have Rin's poor sense of social appropriateness, and her habit of forgetting what I'm doing at a particular moment. On really bad days, I have to narrate to myself to stay productive.

I also play the tile game. If a particular floor or sidewalk is too easy, I start adding imaginary lines extending out from the corners of objects that I have to avoid. It was the only way to stay sane the one year that I didn't have access to a car.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

I use more words than I should. Rin does that
The name is /V/ice~
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

I did this before it was cool 8)

Also, sometimes I think like Rin, which also means I sometimes fail at understanding my own thoughts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
I did this before it was cool 8)

Also, sometimes I think like Rin, which also means I sometimes fail at understanding my own thoughts.
I think most of us did. :P
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Like wiseman said I too have this habit of forgetting what I'm doing at a particular moment. And now laugh wahahaha~ when I'm on the computer or texting...(not sure if I should be proud of that...)

Oh and 1 thing I got from Rin was to close your eyes and sigh when your feeling a little stressed or thinking too much. It works for me pretty well.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ZXRN wrote:And now laugh wahahaha~ when I'm on the computer or texting...(not sure if I should be proud of that...)

WAHAHAHA~! OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!

Due to Misha's general persona and weird laughing outbursts, I assume her condition is some severe ADHD or some tourettes-style verbal tic...I assume I'll learn the truth in Shizune's path.