Which of the characters would date you?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Helbereth

Re: Which of the characters would date you?

Post by Helbereth »

Or you could just wallow in your pain and misery, perhaps finding comfort at the bottom of a bottle daily; waiting for the day when that little turnstile in your brain clicks over and you allow yourself to fulfill the fantasy of recklessly murdering random people in a hail of gunfire.

Or you could crochet.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Emi.
Happened in real life in a similar fashion to her "you better kiss me now before the break ends". Difference was I pussied out.
And probably would still if it happened again.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

All of them except Hanako and Lily, Hanako because what with my SAD and confidence and self esteem issues, we wont be getting anywhere :D
Lily because I mumble everything I say (related to above) and she'd probably find that really annoying, or even worse not even know about my existence.
$50 says I live more South than all of you
mysterycycle

Re: Do it. Dooooo iiiiit.

Post by mysterycycle »

Micijayah wrote:Ooooor, you could have your jerk friend loudly shout that you have a crush on the girl and hope for the best afterwards. It worked for me :wink:
Apparently the friends who outed me to the girls in question weren't jerks enough. :lol:
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

mysterycycle wrote:
DrNonookee wrote:
Attraction is a funny enough thing that even with the most compatible people you can imagine, one or both just might not 'feel it'. The only thing worse than that is when one or both realizes, too late, that hey, maybe they do feel it.
You hear that, boys and girls? If there's someone you 'like' like and they're not currently attached, go tell them right now. Right ****ing now.
Based on my personal experiences, I must concur with this advice.
In my personal experience, I must advise against it. It fails traumatically enough times to make any successes NOT worth it. I used to work front of house (the host who seats you) in a restaurant, and we hired this GORGEOUS Bosnian waitress and her brother. We got along great, she'd come up and chat to me all the time when she wasn't busy or her section wasn't empty. After several weeks of this I decided the time had come, and that I would make a move. As I was trying to think how to do phrase it, she noticed I was concentrating on something and asked what it was.

I said I was thinking of the best way to ask her out. She looked shocked and then put on her bravest smile to let me down as gently as possible. God freaking dammit.

"So you got unlucky."

Perhaps. What I failed to take into account is that at the time there were also two Australian girls working as waitresses there. One had become attached to a barman, while another had started rubbing the back of my neck while we were on a staff night out together. I did nothing about this.

There was also another girl, a very down to earth local (London) girl. We got on pretty well, but she had a casual boyfriend. At the time, at my tender age (18) I still foolishly believed in true love. When she was on her phone telling her friend/mother/sister/whatever "Oh, yeah, I'm here with my new boyfriend" is a silly tone of voice, I freaked out and told her not to say that, that I didn't want people getting the wrong idea. She was disappointed. So I could have had her too.

There was another OTHER girl, another front of house, a bit older than me. She was very extroverted and slightly eccentric. As my birthday approached she suggested we should go for a spa day or something, together, as it would be funny. I was freaked out by her forwardness and, putting on my bravest smile, let her down as gently as possible (sound familiar?)

What I'm trying to say here is: while there is something to be said for just GOING FOR IT and telling your crush you like them, there's also something in looking around first and seeing if there's someone else already with an interest in you. After all, you want to succeed and not be stuck feeling awkward around this person afterwards, right?
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

It would appear that if everyone just went for it, you woudn't have to deal with such a scenario :D
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

inquisitivenegro wrote:It would appear that if everyone just went for it, you woudn't have to deal with such a scenario :D
inquisitivenegro is the smartest man alive. No sarcasm, just TRUTH.

:twisted:
... Danger.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

inquisitivenegro wrote:It would appear that if everyone just went for it, you woudn't have to deal with such a scenario :D
Things go wrong. I had a girl physically turn tail and run (I'm not -that- bad, surely? :lol:), and not speak to me for 6 months afterwards. Doesn't matter though: it wasn't an elephant in the room or anything (only using that expression because of KS's overuse :P); she was very rarely in the same room at all after that :roll:

But hey, I'm a nerd and she turned out to be more of a vain airhead than I had thought, so nothing lost.
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

idk .... who would date me out of the girls

Hanako wouldn't make the first move to anyone so if i wanted that to work i would have to make the first move
Lilly would sense that im not really into her
Emi would know im not overly active and i do exercise but i do it because i have to and i don't enjoy it
Rin who the fuck knows what Rin is thinking
Shizune i would go out with in a heart beat ... but i don't think she would be into me
Misha might go out with me but i don't think it would be a long term romance

so i really don't know

I need a tone down Shizune or Emi who would get me to try new things with out forcing me to do them
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

metalangel wrote:What I'm trying to say here is: while there is something to be said for just GOING FOR IT and telling your crush you like them, there's also something in looking around first and seeing if there's someone else already with an interest in you. After all, you want to succeed and not be stuck feeling awkward around this person afterwards, right?
I did that late January and it kind of blew up in my face. There was a girl that i met through a friend, and was attracted to her the moment i met her. Well found out she already had a boyfriend so i moved on. Not long after that they broke up, but i was too afraid to ask her out, possibly since i had rejection issues still bothering me from highschool 2 years before, mostly a girl using me to date my friend. Anyway i never asked her out, but last January she broke up with her boyfriend, and i wasted no time to put my heart on the line and confessed my crush to her. She was surprised but said she thought i liked her, she was receptive but said she needed time, which i was more than wiling to give. We tried to plan hangouts and dates eventually, but she would always dodge me or make an excuse. Later on, a bit later i found out that she had gotten back with her old boyfriend, and was pregnant. I ended up cutting all ties with her, and have not talked to her since. That may be more of my situation, and not because i told her i liked her, though if we meet again its going to be a very awkward situation
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

I would easily choose Lilly, for a few reasons, reason one being she seems to be very mature and mild tempered, two she is blind so no matter how bad I look that day she wont only still like me but wont notice (some days I am to tired to make myself look...presentable), and third she is beautiful. I would also go out with Emi because she would take it upon herself to help me get in shape, she is also kind and outgoing. There are other reasons but those are the most prominent reasons as well as I am lazy and don't like typing.
I like helping others, I just hate approaching others.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Clinton wrote:I would easily choose Lilly, for a few reasons, reason one being she seems to be very mature and mild tempered, two she is blind so no matter how bad I look that day she wont only still like me but wont notice (some days I am to tired to make myself look...presentable), and third she is beautiful. I would also go out with Emi because she would take it upon herself to help me get in shape, she is also kind and outgoing. There are other reasons but those are the most prominent reasons as well as I am lazy and don't like typing.
i don't think u understood the question
TheShoebox

Post by TheShoebox »

I personally don't really know which of them would date me, but I'd probably get on best with Hanako.
Mr. Jazzels

Post by Mr. Jazzels »

Lilly: As much as I would like it, I'm pretty vulgar. Also I don't drink, and I hate tea. In fact we have basically nothing in common. Why do I like her so much?

Hanako: I'm really big horizontally and vertically, and a lot of people I meet say I'm kind of intimidating until they get to know me and learn that I've never once went though with any threat I've ever made. Also, like with Lilly, we share nothing in common. Besides liking books and knowing how to play Chess.

Shizune: I don't know if she'd really fall for me but I could totally see myself falling for her. We'd argue nonstop daily about random things and probably spend a lot of time together if she roped me into student council. I might even learn sign language just to better argue with her if I was in that situation.

Rin: I very much doubt she would take anything but a passing interest in me.

Emi: I'm too unfit. Also she's way to cheery in contrast to my sarcastic cynical attitude.

Who am I kidding, obviously they'd all fawn over me because I'm so perfect. I say that in jest
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Lilly, I think.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."